Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #4176
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Mrs. Humane has her surgery tomorrow. Suffering a bit of anxiety. Tried reading and listening to music, but it doesn't help. And I am talking about me. She is a total basket case now. The only cure would be to eat something yummy, but she is forbidden to eat anything since yesterday, making life tough for the rest of us as she goes from cranky to crabby to bitch to psycho. I can't wait until it's over tomorrow late morning, then she wants me to take her to a nice dinner, assuming they discharge her the same day. Damn.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #4177
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Oh Humane I am sorry to hear she needs surgery. I hope everything goes okay.

*Hugs*

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 08-23-2007, 05:41 PM   #4178
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Thanks Crimson. Everything went fine, she is recovering and sedated, and the doctor said the rest of her colon looked clean, so they think they got it all.
Now the chemo starts.

Old 08-23-2007, 06:35 PM   #4179
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Oh my. I didn't realize how serious it was.

I hope she gets through it okay. Best of wishes.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 08-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #4180
raggedyanne

Oh, Humane! I hope everything turns out okay! My aunt has terminal bone cancer, so I can truthfully tell you that spaggetti is the ultimate food for getting through chemo. I wish you both the best of luck.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:02 AM   #4181
DeathChii

-Shot down- ='(
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
Old 08-24-2007, 10:35 AM   #4182
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I don't want to be friends with her again so she can just forget it.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 08-24-2007, 10:43 AM   #4183
Cyntrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChii
-Shot down- ='(
What ??
Old 08-25-2007, 09:08 AM   #4184
Saphyra Runa

Do not attempt to use a seam ripper when you are too tired to see anything.

First you will choose the wrong seam. Which I didn't notice til I got to the pocket and not the crotch.

Second, in anger you just might put the seam ripper through the fleshy part of your palm. Done so when I figured out I was ripping out the wrong seam. <not on purpose. I zigged when I should have zagged>

Shakes bloody fist at the Goddesses of Sewing.

Pardon the unfinishedness of it all
Old 08-25-2007, 01:16 PM   #4185
mindless1

I have no friends and I put so much false hope into things and it always ends up worse than I thought it would be. I need to be more positive but I'm running out of reasons to be happy, I feel nothing really. I guess my self-esteem just went downhill when I learned that I'm an absolute idiot. I know everyone thinks I'm ugly, crazy, and I know the more I try to hide my low self esteem the more it's going to cover me up and hide me from the truth. I guess I'm losing it.

I held on for so long and now there's nothing I can to stop my progressing madness. One minute all I want is to drug the pain away, the next I'm perfectly fine, but as long as I'm hiding from myself and everyone else I'll be fine. I think that if I could have anything in the world it would be friendship, then after that i would want the ability to fulfill all my dreams. One good thing is i'm not suicidal.

And how can I make friends on this forum if they bash me for everything?
Old 08-25-2007, 01:33 PM   #4186
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless1

And how can I make friends on this forum if they bash me for everything?
Hey now, no more dwelling on that. Just forget it happened.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:43 PM   #4187
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Well mindless I will say that you are definitely trying to make friends here and despite what has happened and the flaming of you, you stuck through it all and I will say that I will be your friend.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 08-25-2007, 11:50 PM   #4188
Splintered

You know what's weird? I put a hole in my hand on Thursday. (Half inch, nickle sized steel rod, sunk quarter inch in to my palm. Didn't damage anything, except give me a lot of blood.)

And now I feel better then ever before.

This, for some reason, has shocked me. I have a lovely little stitch that reminds me I could have crushed two major bones, the nerves, and the tendons. (By the way. Tendons look cool. They're white and stringey).

I could have lost my hand. Which would have made me lose my computer. Which would have made me lose a lot of talking with my girlfriend, my friends online, my ability to go to college, etc.

So let's all remember, that even though we may be under a fascist regime, the world is heating up, people are getting sicker, and everything is becoming more violent; we still have both our hands, and we can fuck and wank all we want.

Cheers.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:12 AM   #4189
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphyra Runa
Do not attempt to use a seam ripper when you are too tired to see anything.

First you will choose the wrong seam. Which I didn't notice til I got to the pocket and not the crotch.

Second, in anger you just might put the seam ripper through the fleshy part of your palm. Done so when I figured out I was ripping out the wrong seam. <not on purpose. I zigged when I should have zagged>

Shakes bloody fist at the Goddesses of Sewing.

Truer words were never spoken
Old 08-26-2007, 10:25 AM   #4190
Miss Happy Cat

What is with the bull larkey about being yourself? Eh? “Be yourself and we‘ll love you more than if you’re trying to be something you’re not.” I call bullshit. The more I try to be myself, the more I’m shoved away for being myself. I end up being the observer watching everyone interact with each other. Or maybe that is the real me, the observer.

Every time I go out, I might as well bring snacks and a drink along as if I’m going to watch a movie. Bleh.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #4191
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I have a massive headache right now and people are still spewing shit here.

Oh and that and my soccer coach and the athletic director of our school are both idiots.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 08-27-2007, 09:42 AM   #4192
Linen

Yesterday my husband and I were at a mall, and I saw this old couple dressed almost exactly alike in khaki shorts and matching shirts.

I asked my husband, "We're not going to dress alike when we're old are we?" to which he responded, "You're not still going to dress goth when you're 70, are you?"

All I could say was, "shut Uuuup". LOL.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:04 AM   #4193
Porphyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linen
Yesterday my husband and I were at a mall, and I saw this old couple dressed almost exactly alike in khaki shorts and matching shirts.

I asked my husband, "We're not going to dress alike when we're old are we?" to which he responded, "You're not still going to dress goth when you're 70, are you?"

All I could say was, "shut Uuuup". LOL.
If anything, you can get away with dressing however you want when you're old more than you can when you're young. If a 21 year old guy was at the mall in too-short pleated khaki shorts, an ancient yellow plaid shirt that was really tightly tucked into the shorts, support socks to the knee and a pair of black semi-dress loafers with tassels, everyone would be like "That guy's dressed like a tard." But an old guy can wear that and everyone's like, "What? He's just old." I plan on milking that to death when I'm 70.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:36 AM   #4194
Linen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porphyria
If anything, you can get away with dressing however you want when you're old more than you can when you're young. If a 21 year old guy was at the mall in too-short pleated khaki shorts, an ancient yellow plaid shirt that was really tightly tucked into the shorts, support socks to the knee and a pair of black semi-dress loafers with tassels, everyone would be like "That guy's dressed like a tard." But an old guy can wear that and everyone's like, "What? He's just old." I plan on milking that to death when I'm 70.
That's true. I probably won't be the only Granny with piercings by then. I can still sport some wicked cool outfits as long as I'm not showing vericose veins. They'd probably start rumors that I was a crazy old witch or something... oh wait... I'm Pagan. So technically it wouldn't be a rumor. Hahaha.

Meanwhile, my husband will be the guy wearing the khaki shorts and plaid shirt... dressed like the golfer that he is, except in the really geeky old men golfing clothes. So he'll look pretty normal for an old man.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:05 AM   #4195
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linen
That's true. I probably won't be the only Granny with piercings by then. I can still sport some wicked cool outfits as long as I'm not showing vericose veins. They'd probably start rumors that I was a crazy old witch or something... oh wait... I'm Pagan. So technically it wouldn't be a rumor. Hahaha.
HIGH FIVE! We think alike you and I...
Old 08-27-2007, 11:08 AM   #4196
Linen

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
HIGH FIVE! We think alike you and I...
w00t! For the most part I'm fearful of getting old (just because of getting wrinkly, not being as agile, etc), but the one positive aspect of being an old fart is they can get away with saying/doing a lot of things that younger people can't.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:49 PM   #4197
raggedyanne

When I'm an old fart . . . I'm going to host the best halloween parties. I'm going to be that weird old lady dressed in black who sits in the library all day.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:31 PM   #4198
Aaroneet

I wish my father would stop acting like a hypochondriac. If someone feels tired in the middle of the day, it does not necessarily mean that he or she is suffering from a serious or terminal illness.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #4199
Rae Ven Rae

Myspace!!!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 08-30-2007, 09:14 PM   #4200
Paigeybobert

I hate my friend!!!
She tries so hard to be like me!!
Lay off of my bands, dumbshit. You don't know shit.
God, she tries to tell me that she likes goth rock and that she wants to buy my Bauhaus shirt.
She needs to stick it sooo deep down her throat.
Okay, I'm done.
Closed Thread