Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 10:00 PM   #4201
Corpsey

For funny randomness.

German Pirate Punks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_kN...elated&search=

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:26 AM   #4202
Nevan

My neck hurts.

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 08-31-2007, 08:47 AM   #4203
Anguelon

I wish summer would end already! I hate heat, sweat and sun.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:41 PM   #4204
Corpsey

Somehow I got this thread mixed up with the randomness thread.

My apologies.

My rant: Libraries should stay open til after 12pm in the weekends... 'Tis not fair...

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:44 PM   #4205
thedoll

why did i move twelve hours away!!! i miss my stupid house, my stupid bed and my dumb friends and my car and i hate it here... I WANNA GO HOME!!!!

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
Old 08-31-2007, 07:08 PM   #4206
dreamydancer

I'm so sad. I just blew $407.18 on textbooks for this semester. It's all a fucking scam. It's also unnecessary that they print new editions every damn year. Then at the end of the semester you wait in a long ass line and maybe get $30 for a $150 book that isn't even four months old. Arrrrggg. Ooh.

That's okay, I guess. Life goes on.

*brain fart*

And I don't wanna hear, "Oh, it's all so you can have the best future." Bah.

~Clan of Xymox
Old 08-31-2007, 07:11 PM   #4207
dreamydancer

Hmmm, it also sucks that people expect you to be mature just because you'r in college.

~Clan of Xymox
Old 09-01-2007, 04:17 AM   #4208
TopHaggardDoll

Damn you little finger! YOU SUCK!

I think I need my little finger to grow a cm longer before I can play guitar sufficiently or just not be cursed with small hands.

Yep, I struggle on a half size guitar. WELL DONE TANITH! you win the lame competition!
Old 09-01-2007, 06:12 AM   #4209
Aaroneet

I actually can't bar because my fingers are too small. Makes me envy my brother even more...
Old 09-01-2007, 06:15 AM   #4210
TopHaggardDoll

I hate people who don't struggle lol, i've tried so many excercises only to get nowhere, I actually end up crying out of frustration.

I managed a barre chord when my boyfriends brother placed my fingers on the frets for me...that really hurt. But it happened...happy memories. lol.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:41 AM   #4211
Lucretia_my_Reflection

I have long fingers so i play the piano :P I hate fathers day its bullshit gah i hate it with a passion, the holidays sometimes there extremely lonely for me.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:40 AM   #4212
maggot

Why am I always the "bully"? Yesterday my girlfriend promised to hang out with me and broke that promise, and the day before, it was our quarter year anniversary which she ditched me on to go get drunk with her friends. Somehow, despite the fact that I was the one who was hurt, when I brought it up, she told me I was being 'a bully.'

How come whenever I'm hurt by her, she's somehow the victim?
Maybe if she actually apologized to my face and tried to do something to make up for it, rather than just saying "what do I do I have to do?" once in a while, things would go more okay.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #4213
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
Why am I always the "bully"? Yesterday my girlfriend promised to hang out with me and broke that promise, and the day before, it was our quarter year anniversary which she ditched me on to go get drunk with her friends. Somehow, despite the fact that I was the one who was hurt, when I brought it up, she told me I was being 'a bully.'

How come whenever I'm hurt by her, she's somehow the victim?
Maybe if she actually apologized to my face and tried to do something to make up for it, rather than just saying "what do I do I have to do?" once in a while, things would go more okay.
Just tell her. Tell her exactly what you just said here.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:59 AM   #4214
maggot

Then I'd be a drama-queen. No! Drama Empress.

I don't know. Maybe it would get through to her. >>
Old 09-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #4215
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Good luck with that, maggot.

I've just kinda decided to break up with my boyfriend, but that's cuz I seem to be slowly going crazy, and the harder I try to stay sane, the worse I seem to get....
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:12 PM   #4216
raggedyanne

My boyfriend is a smoker and dabbles in drugs (mostly perscription). The smoking doesn't bother me, but he's already ADD and i hate it when he's high. I've hinted that he should stop and he always says he will, but he never does.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:10 AM   #4217
Nevan

You should walk out on him. Maybe that'll inspire him.

Oh well.
My head hurts. My everything hurts actually. I've been having a migraine for over a week now, went to the doctor for a shot and meds and still it's not going away. People around here are telling me I could have meningitis.

I wish they'd stop doing that, it's freaking me out.

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 09-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #4218
Aaroneet

School is starting for me on Monday and the stress is mounting...

I know that probably one of the first assignments I am going to get will be a paper on summer reading that I haven't looked at in about one month. Ah well, at least my first week lasts three days, so I'll have four days to get it done...
Old 09-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #4219
Graveyard.Crow

School, school and friends. I came back to my old high school after moving around a lot for a year. A lot of people have changed so it isn't the same like I expected it to be, which is rather disappointing. Then there is the group of popular girls who can't be more cliche if they tried. You'd think that by grade 11 they would grow up and get over my precence is the school. However no, they keep on being the dim witted douches that they are, only a year older.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:04 PM   #4220
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I seem to be losing all my friends. Though, I am getting more and more asocial, so it's probably my fault. As is everything. I just seem to be losing friends I don't want to lose.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:32 PM   #4221
Reikikuro

For more mindless ranting I'll speak my mind.
Labor day started off like any other day. I was so happy because I had no classes. So in the morning I woke up at 6 and started my half hour walk to work. Well I smoked my last cigarettes on the way up (2) and I walk though the back door and clock in. My boss comes over in her prissy little happy go lucky attitude which drives me up the fucking wall because to her "life is just WONDERFUL". Give me a fucking break lady. she's a coke head and an alcoholic. Of course life would be wonderful. she's high as hell. So any way, i walk through the kitchen doors to the dining room only to behold an entire room filled with indians (the ones from india, not native amercans) babbling in there hindu and "Would you like a slushie with dat" accent. Now I tried to be nice but my smile was forced. as soon as I walked through those doors three of them simultaneously start asking me for something. Now I can understand everyone has needs but I didn't even make it to the fucking coffee pot. the one guy made me fucking get his bagel out of the toaster. another wanted some more muffins and the third wanted some tea. not so bad. alright, so after I helped them i made my way towards the coffee pot in hopes of getting a cup for my self. well that fantasy went out the window when there was eight of them swarming the station fighting over the last few drops in a voilent struggle to the death. great now I have to stop them from killing each other and make another pot. so i tear them apart and start brewing some more coffee. as soon as the last few drops poored some one had to have some more fruit. The bastard wouldn't stop bothering me until I got it for him. Mind you by the time I got back the pot was empty. Now I'm pissed. I have no cigarettes and no caffine. So this lasted until ten. so for four hours I had to deal with a bunch of demanding, inconsiderate, selfish and annoying indians. at the the end of my shift I found out that not one of these jack asses left a tip. I was nice until then. I couldn't take it. So I started setting up for lunch and cleaning up all their garbage, when one of them came back for coffee. Now I was a good waiter until i was called inconsiderate. Now my nicotene withdrawl kicked in. I almost flipped out on his ass. Not only did i bend over backwards for those curry smelling, (they did actually smell like curry) rude, jackasses but I did it for nothing!!!!! which means I didn't have any money for a fucking pack of cigarettes. not only that but after work I had to come home. I live with the most lazy pack of fat assholes in the world. They wanted me to clean all fucking day. Now I am a neat person. The entire house is a complete disaster. My room however, is a clean paradise. I actually clean my dishes and my mess. These people; they let everything fall where it will, not caring exept maybe once a year because the cockroaches need a dunebuggy to get anywhere. So for the entire day I had to clean. Everything was just a strange ugly mess. There was so much slime, and goo all over everything. The office was scary. I wont even touch the keyboard anymore. My imagination could only wonder what sticky slimey goo could be all over the desk. And they wonder why I say I need therapy. So finally I managed to get done with just enough time to get eight hours of sleep and go to class tommorrow. The worst part of it though was that the entire day I didn't have the time or money to buy a fucking pack of cigarrettes. OMFG! I really hate people!
Old 09-09-2007, 04:05 PM   #4222
raggedyanne

My freakin' parents went on their annual camping trip. My grandmother was supposed to stay with us, but she fell and broker her arm. So I'm staying with my friend and her wacked up single mom and brother. She (my friend) happens to be a super prude and won't let me out of the house to see my boyfriend. And this is 'til THURSDAY!!!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:09 PM   #4223
Anguelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
My freakin' parents went on their annual camping trip. My grandmother was supposed to stay with us, but she fell and broker her arm. So I'm staying with my friend and her wacked up single mom and brother. She (my friend) happens to be a super prude and won't let me out of the house to see my boyfriend. And this is 'til THURSDAY!!!
Is she your friend or chaperone? Please don't tell me that she makes you go to mass with her as well? You poor thing.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:42 PM   #4224
raggedyanne

She's my friend. We've known each other since we were three. She wanted me to go to mass with her on Saturday night, so instead I went to a party and hung out with my boyfriend until curfew (11 pm). It's really sad that we've grown apart so much. It's like a bad marriage where no one want to admit that the love is gone because they've been together for so long they don't know how to do anything else.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:32 AM   #4225
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Ugh. I got out of bed just so I could say this, but I found another disadvantage to being skinny: hitting one's funny bone on one's hip bone. *fumes*

Closed Thread