Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 05:42 AM   #1
Mentat edible eye

Logic and statistics

unlike the other edible eye here I use logic and statistics as my guide. Not mysticism and witchcraft.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:45 AM   #2
Queenofdarkness57

And the point of that was......?!?!?!
Old 03-09-2006, 05:56 AM   #3
Mentat edible eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofdarkness57
And the point of that was......?!?!?!

what I just said......
Old 03-09-2006, 06:00 AM   #4
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentat edible eye
unlike the other edible eye here I use logic and statistics as my guide. Not mysticism and witchcraft.
I tend to mash most of my arguments into a noxious paste that I throw into the eyes of my intellectual adversaries.

Let's see your logic overcome that hurdle!

...don't smother your kids."
Old 03-09-2006, 06:04 AM   #5
Wise Child

Um... good for you?

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 03-09-2006, 06:07 AM   #6
Mentat edible eye

It is very illogical to play mind games.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:11 AM   #7
Wise Child

I'm all for logic. I just don't understand why there's a thread on it. Did you mean to open a discussion to see how much value others place on logic, and who makes decisions based more on emotions/mysticism? Or did you just get a burning urge to declare the opening statement, in case someone mistook you for a flake? If the latter is the case, it could have just gone somewhere in your intro rather than getting its own thread... if it's the former, I also place a high value on logic. My two cents on the subject.

P.S. as a newbie, I don't think you'll get much support here if you're looking to recruit others to rubbish E_E's posts. Just a tip.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 03-09-2006, 06:16 AM   #8
Mentat edible eye

It was to distingish the edible_eye from me the mentat edible eye ghola, and for logic for it's own sake.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:10 AM   #9
tekajo

i like to call him Gordo.

*whispers* He Hates It.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:14 AM   #10
edible_eye

just so we're clear, juan - here's where you stand with me.

your pointed death threats here on the site with at least one directed at me, as well as the false profile you created on haunting echoes have been presented to two attorneys. one of the lawyers is a family member and one is a friend. the've outlined several civil charges i could bring against you at this point. civil charges take time, a commodity i don't have much of, which is unfortunate. regardless, i have a brother and an uncle in california so if need be, i can press that with a place to stay.

the pointed death threats coupled with the pictures of slashed throats consitute a federal charge of terroristic threat and i'm speaking with a friend in washington d.c. today who's in the fbi.

your posts, the death threats specifically, although no longer visible to the public, remain readily accessible. they have been coupled with ip addresses and each of them has been traced back to you.

the owner of haunting echoes was kind enough to trace the ip of the person who made the false profile "mentatedible_eyeghola" on her site and would you like to take a guess as to who that was? that little tid-bit earns you an internet stalking charge to boot, not to mention a federal charge, thanks to a new internet law regarding failure to disclose one's true identity - "Sec. 113, an innocuously titled bit called "Preventing Cyberstalking." It rewrites existing telephone harassment law to prohibit anyone from using the Internet "without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy." "

as yet, i haven't filed any formal complaints. i have, however, gathered enough information to understand my options. i was hoping you'd tire of this little cat-and-mouse game. apparently, i was wrong.

i will also be speaking to the police department in my town this week-end regarding all of the above. since this is the internet, your words have crossed state lines - but that does not diminish the local precincts jurisdiction to handle what's in their own backyard first. between discussion with the town p.d., my friend in the f.b.i. and what i'm explaining to you now, i'm hoping this will be resolved - and by resolved, i mean that this pointless obsession of yours will end.

i understand you have a limited mental capacity, juan. you've made that very clear. you need help.