Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 03:58 AM   #51
bexxle

Looks like I have otherwise taken over here.

Today rant/whine has to do with living in a small town in Texas. It is such a bizarre world to me. Talking today to someone who is a local, it was just frustrating. They know the game already. Grew up with it all their lives. If you are a certain class, born to it or made it, everything you do in your life is all set down. The way you dress, the car you drive, where you live, etc is all laid out. If you don’t fit than you are treated like whatever they think you are.

When I first moved down here, didn’t dress the right way. Then didn’t work at the right place. Then didn’t live in the right place. Even though I come from a good family, have good values, worked at nice places it doesn’t seem to matter to anyone. It is just held over my head.

Gave someone a ride to work this morning that didn’t have a car. I’ve done this before. Too me growing up around social groups where class and money don’t matter it is just the right thing to do. However, around here, who knows what it all means. There is no questioning what anyone sees with their eyes. It has stayed relatively accurate through the years. Hasn’t been incident of messing with someone and finding out they are the wrong person to mess with. They might be a Senator’s, Police Chief’s child or the child of a wealthy family. Everyone plays the game because they have to or risk getting blackballed. Other times who knows but after getting burned once it makes people think.

There is so much gossip. It isn’t recognized as gossip though just talking about the world in the way they have always known it to be. With new businesses in the area there will be an upset eventually. The old rules questioned. Even with all that, even I give in. It has been difficult. Somehow smoking a cigarette has implications. The fact they are highly addictive, because they make breathing easier and the body is lazy doesn’t factor in. It somehow represents me as a person. That’s one point they’ll have to get used to. So I knew people growing up that smoked and slowly got addicted myself. That doesn’t mean Anything, besides I smoke.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 06-26-2004, 04:27 PM   #52
Bodnoirbabe

Ugh!

so what! i cant have a fucking bad day now? i guess i'm just supposed to be all sunshine and roses for you every damn day. I'm not supposed to be upset about anything. What if you need cheering up? If I'm upset then who will Cheer you up?! Well guess what? I am not your fucking court Jester! I do not dance for the Brat Prince! The one damn day i need comforting, that i need you to be nice to me, not sarcastic or anything else, you just cant seem to bring yourself to do it. You seem to think that you are so much more important then anyone else in the world. that no one matters as much as you do. well if I am your best frind like you claim i am, then Why don't i matter to you? Huh? Why cant i at least register on your radar. i'm sick and tired of being the only one of us that makes plans. i'm always trying to fit my life around your schedule. i enjoy my time with you. I try to make you happy when you feel bad or sick or anything at all. But you cant even be bothered to call me. I wonder if I didn't call you for a week, would you even notice? and If you did notice, would you even care? What If I stopped going to YOUR house? What If I stopped making plans? Stopped giving you sex? eh? I bet you would be just fine. you are so self satisfied you just dont need anyone! ARRGGGG. You are so frustrating and I'm through being your little puppet. I'm through catering to your whim. just because we're friends doesn't mean that we have to play nice all the damn time. And I'm through playing nice with you. I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD KNOW WHEN I WAS MAD! FUCK YOU! FUCK ME! JUST FUCKING SEE ME ONCE AND A DAMN WHILE!!!!! :x
Old 06-26-2004, 06:55 PM   #53
bexxle

That is totally the way it is. Do you want to know what bothers me? It’s when you are getting to know someone as a friend and they are all like, “Will you marry me?” Then you say, “yes.” All of a sudden you like property. With all their friends judging you and cameras, bugs, taps on everything with the CIA showing up at your school.

Men can be so jealous, obsessive and Possessive! :x

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 07-05-2004, 01:48 AM   #54
SuicideJade

ah.. another day, another headache.. :x
today i'm going to count a few of the things that i adore *EXTREME SARCASM AHEAD* about my dear, sweet mother.. :roll:

I love it when she makes scenes in public over things that could be ignored.. like starting a fight with our neighbour about his pit bull.. *we'd never seen him or his little dog either before this incident..* :?

I love it when something pisses her off early in the day and she takes it out on the whole family.. and on the little kids hardest... :evil:

i love it when she's been a royal raving bitch to everybody and i tell her about herself, she tells me to get out if i don't like it.. *me and my stepmom are supporting her.. not because she can't work.. but because she won't go and find a job..* :evil:

I love it how when i make mistakes that i'm a stupid bitch and all i wanna do is lay around and fuck all day.. but when she did the same thing at the same time, it was ok for her... :x

I love it how she hates my boyfriend unless he's waiting on her hand and foot and kissing her ass..
:x
i love it how she can complain about how lazy i am when she won't even get out of bed to make her own sandwiches.. :x

i love it when i make sandwiches for her and she never fails, absolutely 100% of the time finds something wrong with them.. especially when i follow her directions to the letter on how to make them.. :evil:

i love it how she treats my stepmom like shit and my stepmom keeps putting off throwing her out.. :evil:

i love how she says she's going to do a chore and then delegates it to me or my boyfriend or older brother.. :x

i love it when she does do a chore and gets her I AM GOD complex afterwards and proceeds to tell everyone in the house how lazy they are.. :evil:

i just love her to Death... :evil:
Old 07-05-2004, 06:05 PM   #55
bexxle

You should love your parents.

Anyway, the promise for marriage between Prince William and myself to marry has apparently been dismissed with some kind of diress statement. Sad isn't it.

Anyone want a date!

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 07-16-2004, 02:18 PM   #56
AlKilyu

Re: Ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
so what! i cant have a fucking bad day now? i guess i'm just supposed to be all sunshine and roses for you every damn day. I'm not supposed to be upset about anything. What if you need cheering up? If I'm upset then who will Cheer you up?! Well guess what? I am not your fucking court Jester! I do not dance for the Brat Prince! The one damn day i need comforting, that i need you to be nice to me, not sarcastic or anything else, you just cant seem to bring yourself to do it. You seem to think that you are so much more important then anyone else in the world. that no one matters as much as you do. well if I am your best frind like you claim i am, then Why don't i matter to you? Huh? Why cant i at least register on your radar. i'm sick and tired of being the only one of us that makes plans. i'm always trying to fit my life around your schedule. i enjoy my time with you. I try to make you happy when you feel bad or sick or anything at all. But you cant even be bothered to call me. I wonder if I didn't call you for a week, would you even notice? and If you did notice, would you even care? What If I stopped going to YOUR house? What If I stopped making plans? Stopped giving you sex? eh? I bet you would be just fine. you are so self satisfied you just dont need anyone! ARRGGGG. You are so frustrating and I'm through being your little puppet. I'm through catering to your whim. just because we're friends doesn't mean that we have to play nice all the damn time. And I'm through playing nice with you. I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD KNOW WHEN I WAS MAD! FUCK YOU! FUCK ME! JUST FUCKING SEE ME ONCE AND A DAMN WHILE!!!!! :x

Sweetie...I hate it when we have these fights in public. Come over whenever and we will talk about this. I dunno when, you decide, you are so good at making plans! ^_^
Old 07-16-2004, 02:48 PM   #57
Bodnoirbabe

hehe

LMFAO!

Oh god, i certainly wasn't expecting that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!

oh man i needed a good laugh like that.

thanks Alkilya. I'll be over at 8? lol.
Old 07-18-2004, 05:04 PM   #58
bexxle

Re: hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
LMFAO!

Oh god, i certainly wasn't expecting that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!

oh man i needed a good laugh like that.

thanks Alkilya. I'll be over at 8? lol.
Laugh now but I bet your friends are making money off you, cause you are a model. Probably saying they can set up a date with you all they have to do is be nice to them. Calling you easy so more guys are interested. Then when you date someone they can’t afford anything because they gave all their money to your friends. Then they want to sleep with you because they think you are easy.

YOUR GETTING SET-UP TO BE A PROSTITUTE WHILE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Just tell them to f*ck off if they don’t like you and walk over their skulls and bones to succeed and make money while you are still young. IT’S THE ONLY WAY!

Slap some people around too. Don’t forget to spit on men who sexually proposition you.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 07-18-2004, 06:08 PM   #59
Absinthedream

Argh, Christianity!

*curtsies formally to all those present* Hello, Bexxie. My sympathies for living in Texas- I live in Massachusetts, where there are no steakhouses but vegan food outlets, and the bastards are duly mocked instead of idolized. Bodnoirbabe, I hope things get better with your friend. Make sure they know what hurt you before you believe any apologies. And a charmed hello to all others on this thread! Now to my rant. Please note I do not wish to offend any Christians! If you are offended by vitriol towards your religion, skip to number five, where I am slightly less unpleasant.
Goddamn Christians. The book that says gays are queer also says that if you don't want yer daughter you should sell her. And that if you eat lobsters you should be stoned. And that if you disobey an order from a parent you must be put to death. Fuckers. Go fuck yourselves.
Fucking New Testament believers. Yeah, some big fucking miracle that the Roman Empire and the Kings of Victorian England and the terretorial barons and the other fat tyrants didn't crush your fuckign religion. Why would they? The NT INSTRUCTS people to love their slavery, even if their masters are abusive, to never question anything, and to view all others as a test from God if they try to save you from slavery. I'm not gonna even bother posting the damn quotes. Make the fucking Christians read their damn Bible. Duh, the bible wasn't destroyed, BECAUSE IT KEPT ITS PEOPLE AS SLAVES AND MINDLESS OBEDIENT SHEEP. God fucking be damned, Mr. Christ! We in the Roman Empire sure are fucking pleased that you've convinced your fucking followers to pay us taxes, even though we oppress them and treat them like shit! Ugh. Of course Christians must love everyone. Hell, they even love the people beating them with fists. They love it so much that revolution is absolutely forbidden "by God", since they've been instructed to love thier enslavers because they'll be rewarded in the next life.
Oh sure, you're so damn loving that you only participated in the mass genocide of- how many nations was it again? fifty-seven? forty-eight? Moses sure knew how to come into the fucking promised land and slaughter the lives and the culture of the native people. Damn straight. WHo do them natives think they are, owning the fucking land our fucking imaginary abusive Father fucking promised to us.
On number three, hey, maybe we've learned from our mistakes! That of course would be exactly why those Christians slaughtered the entire race of native americans living on the continent. You know how many are alive today? Around twenty thousand. ON THE FUCKING CONTINent. Guess where they live? In little fenced-in bits of hell, where suicide is a leading death factor! And guess why we did all that? Because our fucking God said we were better than them, because they weren't loving CHRISTIANS!!! OMFG!!!!1!1111!!!!!1 so evil!!!!! Oh, and on a side note, the Indian reservations are now being fought over by drilling and mining comanies while they're still living there. Yep. Love your fucking neighbor. This goes all the way back to Christopher Columbus. Except the natives of the land HE enslaved took their own lives before they could be subjected to all the torture. Mothers aborted their infants because they couldn't let them live in such an evil world. Death was the only escape.
It's all the same. From the very start, it's all the same. First it was just killing, because the followers of God needed no reason other than HIS "word". Then it was pagans, heretics, unbelievers. Then Witches. Oh, the Witches. Then it was savages, heathens, men who were no better than animals, a disgrace, must kill them off, message after message delivered in sermon after sermon. Later on it was Communists! Reds! Anti-Americans! Those damn Soviets! We don't like another successful form of government other than ours! It threatens our divine power! They want to kill you while you sleep with nuclear weapons! The Commies are gonna get your children! Now it's terrorists! terrorists and middle-eastern children and anyone not born on this blessed soil, this land free of bloodshed! This America! They'll terrorize you! They'll attack without warning! Mushroom clouds! Nuclear warfare all over again! Hide, hide and give those who rule your lives more power! More! MORE. Sure. Whatever. You can say you've seperated church and state, but every single government representative and leader in the entire history of America as I know it has been Christian.

Man. I need a government official... American... anbody who isn't a Christian, were there any? Please... it makes me so sad... sigh. Oh well. At least these two hands didn't kill the native people of so many places. At least I can think for myself. Come on, Absinthe... be grateful you aren't blind in the web of lies... be grateful you're alive...

Not working. I must take time to compose myself; now that I'm not angry, I'm sad. Cheerio.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:23 PM   #60
Jane13

Absinthe... not all Christians are evil. Not all evil people are christians. Those things did happen, and I sympethize with your beleifs as a self- titled agnostic/pagan. I cannot, however, end this post without giving you fair warning that there are many christians at this site... so please don't be suprised at the responses when you say you 'hate' Christians (or any group of people. This site is very diverse).
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 07-18-2004, 09:04 PM   #61
AlKilyu

coughtrollcough

No way he's legit.

BTW muslims and jews fully accept homosexuals as well.
[/sarcasm]
Old 07-18-2004, 11:02 PM   #62
Bodnoirbabe

Moo

hello to Absinthe (really love the name, by the way). Don't worry your self over my little dissagrement with my friend. Everything i wrote in the post, i had already said to him, just a lot...nicer. I still felt i needed to scream to get out the remaining frustrations, so the rant thread seemed the best.

But on with your post. i myself used to be Christian. Now I am agnostic and looking seriously into Wicca. anyhow, i understand your frustration with their religion. i stopped being Christian (i was Morman, and anyone who says Mormons are not Christian are seriously deluding themselves, just look at the defintion of a Christian...) because the hypocrisy really made me sick.

I really don't have a problem with Christians on an individual level. my sister is a die hard Christian. If their faith is what helps that person sleep through the night, more power to them. As long as they don't get in my face and tell me i'm going to hell and such, i wont have a problem with them. It's the religious zealots that cause trouble everywhere. Have your faith, but please don't take it over the edge. i saw a bumper sticker once that said:

"God wants Fruits of the Spirit, not Religious Nuts!"

I think that sums it up nicely. The thing you have to remember is that when you say that you hate christians and wish they would die, you become little better then they that have already killed others. they killed a lot of people already just becasue they didn't tolerate any other belief in a different God. Don't be as narrowminded as they are. It only continues the hatred.

it's my belief that almost all wars in this world have been started over religious reasons. Whether it was for manifest Destiny or whatever, it all had religious reasons at the root of the reasoning...

To quote the immortal john Lennon, "Imagine there's no heaven....No hell below us, above us only sky. imagine all the people living for today....Imagine there's no countries....nothing to kill or die for, And no religion too. Imagine all the people living life in peace.....

Wouldn't that be amazing? Unfortunatly, it will never happen....
Old 07-19-2004, 06:37 AM   #63
Absinthedream

No offense meant!

Really, one did not mean to insult any others who follow the paths of Christianity, one merely needed to blow off a large amount of steam because of overexposure. Apologies to any who were offended, and know that one bears thee no ill will; one merely bears ill will towards religious bigotry and hypocrisy found far too often in the radical wing of Christian evangelists.
Dear me. One cannot believe one actually said all that. *blushes* What a terrible loss of composure. One must have been in a heated rage. And what terrible language one used, as well... swearing does not make oneself appear ladylike and/or dignified.
Sigh. Oh, and hello once more to Bodnoirbabe; one is most pleased that thou took so direct a course of action. And yes, the name is rather nice, that's why one would choose it, one supposes.
Thank you all for putting up with one.
Old 07-19-2004, 03:19 PM   #64
bexxle

Re: Argh, Christianity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absinthedream
*curtsies formally to all those present* Hello, Bexxie. My sympathies for living in Texas- I live in Massachusetts, where there are no steakhouses but vegan food outlets, and the bastards are duly mocked instead of idolized. Bodnoirbabe, I hope things get better with your friend. Make sure they know what hurt you before you believe any apologies. And a charmed hello to all others on this thread! Now to my rant. Please note I do not wish to offend any Christians! If you are offended by vitriol towards your religion, skip to number five, where I am slightly less unpleasant.
Goddamn Christians. The book that says gays are queer also says that if you don't want yer daughter you should sell her. And that if you eat lobsters you should be stoned. And that if you disobey an order from a parent you must be put to death. Fuckers. Go fuck yourselves.
Fucking New Testament believers. Yeah, some big fucking miracle that the Roman Empire and the Kings of Victorian England and the terretorial barons and the other fat tyrants didn't crush your fuckign religion. Why would they? The NT INSTRUCTS people to love their slavery, even if their masters are abusive, to never question anything, and to view all others as a test from God if they try to save you from slavery. I'm not gonna even bother posting the damn quotes. Make the fucking Christians read their damn Bible. Duh, the bible wasn't destroyed, BECAUSE IT KEPT ITS PEOPLE AS SLAVES AND MINDLESS OBEDIENT SHEEP. God fucking be damned, Mr. Christ! We in the Roman Empire sure are fucking pleased that you've convinced your fucking followers to pay us taxes, even though we oppress them and treat them like shit! Ugh. Of course Christians must love everyone. Hell, they even love the people beating them with fists. They love it so much that revolution is absolutely forbidden "by God", since they've been instructed to love thier enslavers because they'll be rewarded in the next life.
Oh sure, you're so damn loving that you only participated in the mass genocide of- how many nations was it again? fifty-seven? forty-eight? Moses sure knew how to come into the fucking promised land and slaughter the lives and the culture of the native people. Damn straight. WHo do them natives think they are, owning the fucking land our fucking imaginary abusive Father fucking promised to us.
On number three, hey, maybe we've learned from our mistakes! That of course would be exactly why those Christians slaughtered the entire race of native americans living on the continent. You know how many are alive today? Around twenty thousand. ON THE FUCKING CONTINent. Guess where they live? In little fenced-in bits of hell, where suicide is a leading death factor! And guess why we did all that? Because our fucking God said we were better than them, because they weren't loving CHRISTIANS!!! OMFG!!!!1!1111!!!!!1 so evil!!!!! Oh, and on a side note, the Indian reservations are now being fought over by drilling and mining comanies while they're still living there. Yep. Love your fucking neighbor. This goes all the way back to Christopher Columbus. Except the natives of the land HE enslaved took their own lives before they could be subjected to all the torture. Mothers aborted their infants because they couldn't let them live in such an evil world. Death was the only escape.
It's all the same. From the very start, it's all the same. First it was just killing, because the followers of God needed no reason other than HIS "word". Then it was pagans, heretics, unbelievers. Then Witches. Oh, the Witches. Then it was savages, heathens, men who were no better than animals, a disgrace, must kill them off, message after message delivered in sermon after sermon. Later on it was Communists! Reds! Anti-Americans! Those damn Soviets! We don't like another successful form of government other than ours! It threatens our divine power! They want to kill you while you sleep with nuclear weapons! The Commies are gonna get your children! Now it's terrorists! terrorists and middle-eastern children and anyone not born on this blessed soil, this land free of bloodshed! This America! They'll terrorize you! They'll attack without warning! Mushroom clouds! Nuclear warfare all over again! Hide, hide and give those who rule your lives more power! More! MORE. Sure. Whatever. You can say you've seperated church and state, but every single government representative and leader in the entire history of America as I know it has been Christian.

Man. I need a government official... American... anbody who isn't a Christian, were there any? Please... it makes me so sad... sigh. Oh well. At least these two hands didn't kill the native people of so many places. At least I can think for myself. Come on, Absinthe... be grateful you aren't blind in the web of lies... be grateful you're alive...

Not working. I must take time to compose myself; now that I'm not angry, I'm sad. Cheerio.
Thank you Absinthedream. It is a very nice handle. You know the original Torah to which is only a part of Old Testament to try to understand Jesus Christ went through a couple translations. The commonly known NIV is sadly inadequate to understand Judism. I sometimes wonder if it is for the purpose of making them look like barbarians.

Besides that point, as I was about to say to the other posters on the thread . . .

I Pisses me OFF so f*cking bad when someone just comes along and changes the subject. THEN continue on with some Dorky Over-Rated, Play it Again conversation about Religion.

Someone stab me!

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 07-19-2004, 03:54 PM   #65
Phantasm

I myself judge religious folks on an individual basis. I have my notions and opinions about christianity and other similar belief systems, but I will not express them until I meet a person that encompasses those ideas.
I also tend to hide the fact that I'm into Satanism for safety reasons, at least until I can determine that whoever I'm dealing with will be tolerant of it.

As for ranting...

Rant #1
I need a fucking job! I've got a couple temporary things coming, but I'm not sure of how much I'll get. I'd like some DocMartens, I need a parasol, and my friend and I want to split the cost for some chronic. I have 50% of my half ($5.00). Whoop-dee-doo.

Rant #2
Another thing I've been dealing with for the last 15 months is my ex-bestfriend, and the way he changed and turned his back on me. I've been doing a lot better for the last few months, but last night I was talking with another friend of mine on the phone, and he was like, "yeah, 'he' calls me a lot."
That reminds me of the fact that he doesn't call me...I still love him (platonically), and I want the best for him. It hurts me so bad that he won't even be nice enough to call me once in a while, even if the conversation doesn't last that long.
Some of you may say, "why don't you call him?". I would, but the only person that calls him is his gf! And none of my other friends call him. So why should I be the one that has to? It doesn't feel right. He's the one doing the calling, and he just doesn't reach out to me.
It hurts. I hate him, yet there will always be a place in my heart for him.

Yesterday was his birthday, I didn't forget. I asked my friend to send "him" a happy birthday from me the next time they talked. *sigh*, I hate him, yet I'll still do just about anything for him.

This is true love, people. You will do anything for them to be happy, it's truly unconditional, and a lot of the time, you don't care if it hurts you, though you know you should. You think of them constantly.

The friendship I used to have with this person taught me a lot about love. I honestly feel I can say that I have experienced it and know what it is. He used to love me too.
I just can't wait to experience a real love that doesn't die the way this one did. Those of you that may not believe in it...well, it's there.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:16 PM   #66
bexxle

Rant #1

Aaaaaauuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh!

alkdaoijdkdfosaiduofiua aodiufakf aoiduf;Pa aoifje adf;aeia OIHHHHFIDhskahkdjfhalkdfh a

Happy you were almost really in love once.

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 07-19-2004, 04:33 PM   #67
Phantasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexxle
It was real love, just platonic. Some of you may not count it, but it is very close to romantic love.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:45 PM   #68
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
Quote:
It was real love, just platonic. Some of you may not count it, but it is very close to romantic love.
I know what you mean. You can love someone without wanting to fuck their brains out or marry them. It's just as strong... only different.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 07-20-2004, 06:10 PM   #69
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
Quote:
I know what you mean. You can love someone without wanting to fuck their brains out or marry them. It's just as strong... only different.
Yeah - I believe you are referring to people like my parents and my sister. I love them but have no desire to... well at least not ALL the time. Anyways... this kind of love is NOT being "in Love" with someone. Not even close so dont even try.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:05 AM   #70
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal
Yeah - I believe you are referring to people like ... my sister. I love them but have no desire to...
I uh...

I...

I...do not share that setiment... :oops:
Old 07-21-2004, 01:56 AM   #71
vmprbitch666

My Rant

Okay. Here's my little rant.

1) I'm tired of all these stupid fucking "pep-talks" from my parents, asking me to change my religion to theirs because it's the "one true religion". :roll: Fuck them! I'm not going to be a brain-washed-Christian monkey! :evil:
2) I'm tired of guys calling me their girlfriend after one fucking date! Damnit! ONE DATE! I'm tired of being called commitment-phobic because I don't stay with my fucking boyfriends very long! It's not my fault they're immature and irrational! :evil:
3) I'm tired off people accusing me of animal cruelty because of the way I dress, and stupid shit that shows no connection! I may be slighty sadistic, but I'm no animal abuser! :evil:
4) I'm tired of people saying I'm too skinny and trying to force me to eat when I'm not hungry! My weight is fine! GRRR!! :evil:
5) I am so tired of getting woken up so damn early! I am on summer vacation! I stay up until four-something! Do not wake me up at 6:30am and expect me not to scream bloody-murder at you! FUCK! :evil:

*regaining composure*

I feel better now. :oops:
~Drusilla
Old 07-21-2004, 02:11 AM   #72
akhira

6:30 aa.m. on a holiday... :shock: ..Blasphemy..!

:twisted:
Old 07-21-2004, 02:20 AM   #73
vmprbitch666

Blashemy

Akhira wrote:
Quote:
6:30 aa.m. on a holiday... ..Blasphemy..!

It is blasphemy! Horrible horrible blashphemy! *sobs from lack of sleep*
~Drusilla
Old 08-01-2004, 02:57 AM   #74
bexxle

The whole world is sliding in to a pit of glass shards waiting to cut up everything that anyone could love or believe in! Going down, down in to the depths of sadly perky, dotted, puffy popcorn candy existence. There is No escaping the bubble gummer t-shirt betty blasphemizing the country side in low-rise antiquaited mini tube top, spaggetti string annoyance. It's too late. It's all gone. The trashy white trash b*tches aren't anymore. Showing your whole body is apparently less whorey than not showing your whole body. Confused by the ideal of independence, but men don't wear that crap. There is no escaping. Stuck in bubble gum. First a shoe then a sock until there is no escaping. Augh.

down, down baby don't forget your raincoat. sweet, sweet baby I think I love you now. (If it only really said that.)

:cry:

- Skinny Puppy -
Old 08-02-2004, 01:16 PM   #75
Jane13

Re: Blashemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmprbitch666
Akhira wrote:
Quote:
6:30 aa.m. on a holiday... ..Blasphemy..!

It is blasphemy! Horrible horrible blashphemy! *sobs from lack of sleep*
~Drusilla
I thought I had it bad... my mom woke me up at 11:30... before noon!
-Cinema Strange
Closed Thread