Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #10126
BlackButterfly

Dang, that sounds REALLY good... I LOVE Valentina sauce (especially on Doritos...)

(hmmm... I got distracted...)

One of the greatest things guys can get away with: Walking around in your own abode with just your pajama bottoms on...

...with the window and drapes open to let in the night air!

::jealous::

It is sooooo damned hot in my apartment, and it just finished raining! I love the "after the rain" smell...
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
Old 09-17-2006, 09:46 PM   #10127
Spectral Despondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
Oh good. I thought you'd actually done it on your own!

I got my nose pierced at a a tattoo parlour. Very professional.
Right on' - I have 3 professional tattoos. One Kenshin Himura on my left arm
The jap kanji 'Kaminari' (lightning strike) on my right arm
and the third well...its on my hip so i don't think a picture is appropriate =P Its a gothic styled 17th century cross.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:58 PM   #10128
Magpie_Tendencies

Butterfly, I love the "after-rain" smell too - especially when I'm at my grandma's, in the country and it smells like damp hay and crops. Just feels homey, I guess.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:58 PM   #10129
Godslayer Jillian

Is it just me, or has everyone else notices an increase in the newbies lately (just today, it's like a small demographic explosion)?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:56 AM   #10130
Immortal_Death

I have......It's damn hot in China. I can't wait till December...
Old 09-21-2006, 02:12 PM   #10131
She_Is_My_Sin

Hmm, let's see...what's been going on with my day? I feel asleep in one of my lessons. Whilst I was snoozing my friend stuck the stickers from her fruit on my face. I suppose I need more sleep really. I go to bed at 11 & get up at half 7. But my tiredness catches up with me in the afternoon. Plus I'm more of a night person.

Sorry I'm rambling there...
Old 09-21-2006, 05:48 PM   #10132
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Bahh....I have those fruit stickers, once I forgot to peel it off, and I eated it...-_-;....
X3!...I feel like a crap...this is more like whining, but, what the hell, this is the randomness thread....
Somebody I really cared left me (hm...mother says he didn`t care the same), I started school and new teachers don`t help being hostile, I cuted part of my rug making my school pants, I left the toilet paper fell on the toilet (a new roll), and finally when the water arrived and I took my bath I discovered later that the water I bathed in was BROWN.
=S
Like the -everything is going to be bad forever- week.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:01 PM   #10133
Spectral Despondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoupeeCelestia
Bahh....I have those fruit stickers, once I forgot to peel it off, and I eated it...-_-;....
X3!...I feel like a crap...this is more like whining, but, what the hell, this is the randomness thread....
Somebody I really cared left me (hm...mother says he didn`t care the same), I started school and new teachers don`t help being hostile, I cuted part of my rug making my school pants, I left the toilet paper fell on the toilet (a new roll), and finally when the water arrived and I took my bath I discovered later that the water I bathed in was BROWN.
=S
Like the -everything is going to be bad forever- week.
that sucks...I'm sorry to hear that... i just went through a rough week too if it makes you feel any better Celestia. And i have a cold =( Sounds like your having one of those days though. i certainly know how that feels. Any little nuisance can just add to the frustration.
Old 09-22-2006, 03:26 AM   #10134
angel011

I got back from the vacation yesterday. Now I'm already working again.

The most noticeable thing I got from the vacation was a cut made by a dog leash. I think it will leave a scar once it heals.
Old 09-22-2006, 05:58 PM   #10135
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectral Despondence
And i have a cold =(
Bu!...I had a cold...too...mmm..it´s was SO weird...my ear got cold too, and I listened everything, the tv, the mp3, the voices, the noises, all like under the water...Mmm....anyways....want me to make some tea? =)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel011
I think it will leave a scar once it heals
Mmm..interesting...I wonder if there are eny proceeds to make the scars stay...like the inverse of Mederma.... (O,o)
Old 09-22-2006, 11:06 PM   #10136
Spectral Despondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoupeeCelestia
Bu!...I had a cold...too...mmm..it´s was SO weird...my ear got cold too, and I listened everything, the tv, the mp3, the voices, the noises, all like under the water...Mmm....anyways....want me to make some tea? =)...
Sounds good to me =) i could use it. Hope your feeling better btw

Well my forum is finally going back up! i got 2 servers wanting me to join their service till i get my own websapce, static ip and server into motion. Anyone into anime art and music let me know. I run a site dedicated to promoting artists of various mediums through dedicated web circles and publishers =)
Old 09-23-2006, 07:11 AM   #10137
Immortal_Death

I'm bored. I think Siouxsie is hot.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:49 AM   #10138
Cicero

A few days ago, a pile - or rather, a mountain - of dead dogs appeared in the alley behind my house. They're just lying there rotting away in a mound of fur and legs and dribbling innards, and no one has the stomach to get close enough to dispose of them.

This both saddens and disturbs me...

Just thought I'd share.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 09-23-2006, 08:35 AM   #10139
angel011

Thanks for sharing?
Old 09-23-2006, 09:02 AM   #10140
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
wow. Thanks for sharing! This is such a cool surrealistic image for my story. Do you actually know that you've just brought me out of a writer's coma??
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:11 AM   #10141
She_Is_My_Sin

When me & my family moved to this house there were loads of dead cats buried in our garden. I recall being 8 & whilst digging up a hole I found a pelvis, part of a leg & a lower jaw (bones not bits of cat). Turns out the guy who used to own our house used to do autopsies (I don't know whether I've spelt that right) & practised on cats that he found.

Sorry I just remembered with the idea of dead animals & stuff....
Old 09-23-2006, 10:18 AM   #10142
c130

Very creepy. I like cats... D:

Our back garden is full of the skeletons of our past pets. 3 guinea pigs, 4 rats, a hamster, our neighbour's gerbil, and a three-legged rabbit. I wonder what people would think of it if they started digging in there, lol.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:26 AM   #10143
She_Is_My_Sin

When my friend's cat died she started digging him up 0_0 She got up to a paw & then got frightened.

She was a bit weird...
Old 09-23-2006, 10:36 AM   #10144
c130

Definitely a strange one.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:55 AM   #10145
She_Is_My_Sin

Maybe it was the grief? I'll never know.

When I was younger I used to put my cat in my barbie cars & carriges, then drive him along.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:05 AM   #10146
c130

lmfao

My cat died when I was about 11, so all I remember of her is chasing her about the house to pull her tail... >_>
Old 09-23-2006, 11:24 AM   #10147
She_Is_My_Sin

I had 2 cats when I was a little kid but they're gone now. When I was 11 we got two kittens whom I dearly love.

We got them a laser pen to play with & they absolutely adore it.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:07 PM   #10148
c130

hahaha, awww. I'd play with our neighbour's cat sometimes, when they were away on holiday we'd catsit for them, and their kitty often got lonely and wandered into our house to look for some love and attention. Laser pen + cat = much hilarity.

I'm just depressed now, they're moving away and I won't get to play with their cat any more.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:06 AM   #10149
PoupeeCelestia

I just want to say...
I´M GOTH AS FUCK! =´)

*cheer....*
Old 09-24-2006, 07:08 AM   #10150
She_Is_My_Sin

Yay for you! I can't wait until I reach the mighty level of Andrew Eldritch. I'm still at Elder Goth level. But it won't be long now!
Closed Thread