Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #26
TurquoiseXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
our logic is as bigoted and full of bullshit, and just as consistent, as those of people that believe gay people are r@apists, which was a popular piece of bigotry barely twenty years ago, and that them n.iggers love to r@pe white women, another popular piece of bigorty fifty years ago.
That was also pointless Jillian. You brought up stereotypes that can't even be compared to what I was talking about. Gay people are sexually attracted to someone of their own sex. Nothing wrong with that. Black people are human beings who are always stereotyped for stupid B.S..

**********, however, can turn into child molesters if their sexual desires become overpowering and they cannot control themselves. You are sexually attracted to girls right? Do you think you can go your whole life not having sex with a girl? Seriously, let's get real here. I highly doubt that ALL ********** have been able to withhold from having sex with younger children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
According to the Mayo Clinic 88% of child molesters meet the diagnostic criteria of pedophilia, and commit ten times more sexual acts agaisnt children than non-pedophilic offenders, that statistic is limited to children under 12 and offenders over 18. I could not find a statistic of how many ********** commit child molestation, and I doubt if I could find one if it would be reputable as I'm sure ********** who don't commit molestation aren't exactly open about it.

Instead of calling her close minded, care to explain further why ********** are harmless? I assume you're defending the demographic who are ********** but do not act on it.
Thank you Saya.
TurquoiseXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:23 AM   #27
KontanKarite

Quote:
According to the Mayo Clinic 88% of child molesters meet the diagnostic criteria of pedophilia, and commit ten times more sexual acts agaisnt children than non-pedophilic offenders, that statistic is limited to children under 12 and offenders over 18. I could not find a statistic of how many ********** commit child molestation, and I doubt if I could find one if it would be reputable as I'm sure ********** who don't commit molestation aren't exactly open about it.

Instead of calling her close minded, care to explain further why ********** are harmless? I assume you're defending the demographic who are ********** but do not act on it.

Pedophilia is a mental condition that needs help. A child molester is a child molester. Just because someone is a pedo doesn't mean they are also a child molester. Not all pedos are child molesters. In fact, not all child molesters are pedos.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #28
Saya

Oh, I agree not ALL ********** are child molesters, what I'm saying is most child molesters are. And I agree it is a condition that needs help. I just don't think Jillian explained himself too well.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:26 AM   #29
TurquoiseXx

Kontan, the point here is that they can be a child molester. I feel like I touched on a sensitive subjective for Jillian, when realistically, it should be the other way around.

EDIT: I agree with Saya.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #30
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseXx
**********, however, can turn into child molesters if their sexual desires become overpowering and they cannot control themselves.
You realize what you have just said right here is exactly the same fucking logic that was used with those two examples you deemed as pointless?
"Homos cannot control themselves forever, so they'll bust a man's ass every now and then"
"Them negroes desire white women, so they will **** them"
And yes, I am defending the demographic of ********** that "do not act upon their instincts" because that accusation is as stupid as the fuckers claiming that same sex bathrooms will cause more rapes, only this accusation right now is even worse, for it is social stigmatization.
As for the Mayo clinic, while convincing, like any other social investigation, many other studies show the opposite being true.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:30 AM   #31
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Kontan, the point here is that they can be a child molester.
And we all men can be r@apists. And we can also be murderers for that matter. And we can also be sociopaths. Why are you not hating us? Social indoctrination mayhaps?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:35 AM   #32
KontanKarite

Quote:
And we all men can be r@apists. And we can also be murderers for that matter. And we can also be sociopaths. Why are you not hating us? Social indoctrination mayhaps?

Thanks Jillian. I was about to feel rather insulted.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #33
TurquoiseXx

Jillian, I only hate it when men are sexually attracted to young children because it's wrong. You must really feel that ALL men are the same and they should sexually desire anyone they want, including babies. If that's the case, fine. You can like whatever you like, but stop getting so defensive over something so disgusting.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:39 AM   #34
Saya

The difference between your comparison with the gay men and black men is that they are adults and can have consentual relationships. Those comments about them ****** are said out of homophobia and racism. Pedos can never act on their preference without it being ****, see?

I see your point Jillian, and I feel bad for anyone who is a pedo and hope they get treatment. But I think this is a topic way too touchy and you'll have to agree to disagree with Turquoise.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #35
KontanKarite

Quote:
Jillian, I only hate it when men are sexually attracted to young children because it's wrong. You must really feel that ALL men are the same and they should sexually desire anyone they want, including babies. If that's the case, fine. You can like whatever you like, but stop getting so defensive over something so disgusting.

So you hate MEN... who can't help what their attraction is?

Old 08-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #36
Godslayer Jillian

I have to mention, I forgot to back up my claim of other studies. So to not make it look like a futile attempt to use the rhetorical device of "others disagree", let me mention the source of the research I'm talking about:
http://connection.ebscohost.com/cont...866CA0C.ehctc1

I had to use my college ID to access the EBSCO database to read the article.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 08-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #37
TurquoiseXx

Kontan, you just missed my point. I said I hate it when men are sexually attracted to young children. I don't care if the guy is gay, straight, bi, etc.
I just didn't like how Jillian was grouping ALL men, making it seem like it shouldn't matter if they like younger kids.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #38
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
The difference between your comparison with the gay men and black men is that they are adults and can have consentual relationships.
Not in the times I mentioned. Homosexuality used to be illegal. Miscegenation used to be illegal. Therefore if these men acted on their desires, they would have done something illegal, and people would have had no problem shouting out stupid claims like that they couldn't control themselves so "it's logical that they r@pe"

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 08-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #39
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Kontan, you just missed my point. I said I hate it when men are sexually attracted to young children. I don't care if the guy is gay, straight, bi, etc.
Which is entirely arbitrary and bigoted. What makes a sexual preference right and another wrong? What makes you so much better than people who do think homosexuality is wrong?
The sole fact that you approve/disapprove it?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 08-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #40
sickmotherfucker

i hate emos and all you motha fucka cocka sucka pissa fetisha motha fucka biotcha fuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.......niggas
sickmotherfucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #41
TurquoiseXx

Jillian, you obviously see no problem with an old man sexually desiring a young child or baby. Case closed. I'm finished with this topic.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:49 AM   #42
Saya

Homosexuality used to be illegal, granted, but my argument is that whether its legal or illegal, its two full grown men having a consentual relationship. Unless you're willing to argue that prepubescent children are capable of giving their mature consent in a sexual relationship with an adult, I do not see the similarity.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:49 AM   #43
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Jillian, you obviously see no problem with an old man sexually desiring a young child or baby. Case closed. I'm finished with this topic.
You obviously can't tolerate anything out of the social bubble you were cradles in, regardless of whether it's harmless of not.
Case Won.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 08-09-2008, 02:20 AM   #44
Sir Canvas Corpsey

*pours some victory bubbles?*

I hate it when a supposedly accepting of all person turns around and starts attacking me or someone else for liking something, such as music, a certain type of humor or movie etc etc.

I also hate those people who are anti-establishment and big business for absoloute no reason other than they think having money and power is wrong.

The former hate is only amplified by the now finished debate that occurred here.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:46 AM   #45
Geoluhread

I hate summer

I hate my english teacher who used to teach me for her stupid mistakes.... For saying JIBOOTER instead of JUPITER... TOOTHPROSH instead of TOOTHBRUSH...
They should really kick her out
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:14 AM   #46
Noirette

Read some books and watch movies in English.
Noirette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:30 AM   #47
Geoluhread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noirette
Read some books and watch movies in English.
Wow! That's an awesome advice!!!
I can't believe i never thought of that!!

.. Seriously... -_-
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #48
Methadrine

Quote:
I just didn't like how Jillian was grouping ALL men, making it seem like it shouldn't matter if they like younger kids.
I just have to comment on this. You point all this hate to MEN, so here's a bloody newsflash for you: Female p e dophiles exist, and in great many numbers too.

Obviously you're never going to want equality between the genders, with that point of view. I hate that.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:11 AM   #49
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
You obviously can't tolerate anything out of the social bubble you were cradles in, regardless of whether it's harmless of not.
Case Won.

This sort of over, but I was talking to my friend Allie about this last week.
Nice going Jillian and Kontan.
MitsyMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:15 AM   #50
Delkaetre

Thank you, Meth.
I was wondering if *anyone* had noticed that or was going to comment on it, or if I'd end up pointing it out.
There have been cases in the UK of FEMALE teachers being sexually inappropriate with their young male or female pupils. It's not just males who can be paedophiles.

And, so long as one's desires do not cause harm to others, I see nothing wrong with them. Think what you want, do what you want, as long as you do not harm others- physically or emotionally.
You shouldn't go into something that you think has a pretty large chance of leaving someone else with serious trauma. You can fuck yourself up all you want, you're your own problem.

This is my own, personally considered, moral standpoint. I don't demand that the rest of you follow it, but to me it seems a damn sight more logical than the arbitrary settings of what's good and what's bad.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote