Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 AM   #1
KissMeDeadly

Fucking wisdom teeth.

So I've got an appointment in a few hours to get my wisdom teeth removed. I really didn't think much of it, but curiosity lead me to googling exactly how the process goes.

Oh my. That's frightening. The first thing I came across said, right at the top, "Getting your wisdom teeth removed is definitely one of the most painful experiences you can have. Fuck.

Being a smoker I learned about dry socket, too. Fuck that. They better give me some morphine or something, on account of me being a huge pussy.

I'm scared now.
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMeDeadly View Post
So I've got an appointment in a few hours to get my wisdom teeth removed. I really didn't think much of it, but curiosity lead me to googling exactly how the process goes.

Oh my. That's frightening. The first thing I came across said, right at the top, "Getting your wisdom teeth removed is definitely one of the most painful experiences you can have. Fuck.

Being a smoker I learned about dry socket, too. Fuck that. They better give me some morphine or something, on account of me being a huge pussy.

I'm scared now.
It's not so bad. Plus, if you're really a bitch about it, they'll give you a few days worth of Vicodin. Every cloud has a drug cache.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
Lady Ruthven

It's really not that bad.

I had all my wisdom teeth by the time I was 8 and had to have them pulled because they were too big for my mouth. I didn't have anaesthetic and it was ok. Plus I got to keep the teeth and made them into a bracelet.
Lady Ruthven is offline   Reply With Quote