Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 12:16 PM   #26
xXambivalenceXx

You seem like you'd fit in with punks better than Goths. Goth requires intelligence, eloquence(sp?) and respect. You have none of these. Now, please, go suck a dick and die.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #27
Saskir

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRain666
Just a thought but, am I the only one who thinks that My chemical romance, Green Day, and The Used are not gothic music? The blending of Emo, Punk, and Goth is confusing me and that pisses me off. What about 80's rock? Come on people, what do you think 'Goth' is really about? I always thought that Goth was more about kick ass attitudes with a side of artisticness. (Is that even a word?)
Erm, what exactly about '80s rock?

Anyway, as Xnguela said, it would appear to me that the music thread is for musical discussion. I know it is a supreme effort to manage to wrap your mind around that one, but I managed it.

To my mind, punk was the rebellious one, emo was the more emotional end of punk, and goth was the darker end of punk. Those bands you cited are not emo bands. Rites of Spring are an emo band. Far are an emo band. Sunny Day Real Estate are an emo band. My Chemical Romance are not. Neither are the Used.

I conclude that you are a fool with little or no knowledge of what it is you are talking about.

Also, if Xnguela would die in a school like yours, how come you survived?
Old 12-11-2005, 01:01 PM   #28
Mr.Brownstone

Ok.........i think we lost the point this thread.

To me being a goth is all about your mindset. It's something that comes from within - or rather you are able to bring out an inner darkness and be creative. It's our shared creativity that makes us different to other labelled factions. (If you get me lol)
Old 12-11-2005, 01:17 PM   #29
Teardrop

Was there ever a point to this thread?
Old 12-11-2005, 01:31 PM   #30
Saya

hehehe, this is the funniest thread ever ^_^. I'm dying of fever and this made my day. Particularly because now I know I'm not the dumbest person around anymore ^_^. Stay, BloodyRain666, you're doing wonders for my self-esteem!!
Old 12-12-2005, 06:13 AM   #31
edible_eye

read this, please and http://www.dodgybarnet.com/images/yoda-stfu.jpg

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=629

i've been away for the week end and come back to this?

criminy......

this thread is http://photos1.blogger.com/img/114/1116/640/feces.jpg.

flush....