Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
M-Mortten

Angry I Fucking Hate Children

I fucking hate when children are around me!
I know they are kids but I fucking hate this thing about them:

1 When you are enyoing yourself in calm place when all sudden this creatures arrive running and fucking screaming chasing each other in public places.

2.- When I'm watching movies on my ipod all alone and very amused and I feel a strage heat on my back that slowly transforms y a shadow and finally the head of fucking brat messing between me and my movie, after that is just questions like "what are watching?" "what did he do that??" "hey hey can I listen?" no idiot, I shall no share my entertaiment woth you, so fuck off.
(this also applies when you are drawing, writing, painting, listening music, etc.)

3.- Or when you are sharing a meal with your significant other at a restaurant, the conversation in great, the moment is pure and then "waaaaa! sniff sniff" a fucking brat just spilled his dr pepper on the table and now he's crying. Moment... ruinned.

4.- Or simply when you are eating something and they look at you with a look that says "give me".

Well that is all I guess

Last edited by M-Mortten; 09-07-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: I forgot something
M-Mortten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
The Antichrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Mortten

1 When you are enyoing yourself in calm place when all sudden this creatures arrive running and fucking screaming chasing each other in public places.

2.- When I'm watching movies on my ipod all alone and very amused and I feel a strage heat on my back that slowly transforms y a shadow and finally the head of fucking brat messing between me and my movie, after that is just questions like "what are watching?" "what did he do that??" "hey hey can I listen?" no idiot, I shall no share my entertaiment woth you, so fuck off.
(this also applies when you are drawing, writing, painting, listening music, etc.)

3.- Or when you are sharing a meal with your significant other at a restaurant, the conversation in great, the moment is pure and then "waaaaa! sniff sniff" a fucking brat just spilled his dr pepper on the table and now he's crying. Moment... ruinned.

4.- Or simply when you are eating something and they look at you with a look that says "give me".

Well that is all I guess
Same here.I hate them.Thats why I will not have any because I can't stand them.
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #3
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Antichrist
Same here.I hate them.Thats why I will not have any because I can't stand them.
Personally, the reason why I wouldn't want to be a father to children, is because I would probably be a terrible father. I'd probably have them dropping out of school, and in a band that will go nowhere by 15, or whatever.

Well, anyways, kids aren't too bad, just have to have tough skin when it comes to them.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #4
Raptor

Quote:

Really? These have never happened to me before.

The noise can be annoying sometimes though but it's not that bad. I worked at an Infant school for awhile. The number of times they almost stabbed each other in the eye with pencils from being clumsy was scary.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
MollyMac

Yeah. I am certain no one had to put up with your shit when you were a child. Kids are just kids. Make yourself unavailable.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #6
onedarkly1

Children can be the greatest joy in ones life. I would give anything to bring my daughter back.

As you get older perhaps you will change your mind, then again perhaps not-that of course is your choice.

However, when you have a child and invest in them, your time, energy, and money, one sees what an incredible asset they are, not a liability.

__________________________________________________ ______

"I stand staring hungrily into the black, it is here where others fear death, that I come again to life."
onedarkly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #7
Cicero

The only children I get along with are ones I'm forced to get to know because they're related to me in some way. Usually the quiet ones that are good with animals and like to talk about pirates. For the most part children annoy the hell out of me though, especially when they're the type running around screaming in public places and having tantrums about spilt drinks.

I prefer children to babies though. Babies just disgust me in every way. If by any chance I ended up getting pregnant one day, I'd hope against hope to give birth to a litter of kittens instead.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:

Other than playgrounds and other child-oriented places, that's not exactly the most common of sights.

Quote:
I've never once had a kid stick his or her head between my eyes and whatever I'm watching/reading/working on. And I have kids.

Quote:
Well, then, maybe you should go to restaurants where people don't normally bring kids.

Quote:
If you don't look at them, you wouldn't notice such things.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #9
Tam Li Hua

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my feelings on them too. :/

Plus the idea of being pregnant terrifies me. x_x;;
Old 09-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #10
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Other than playgrounds and other child-oriented places, that's not exactly the most common of sights.
Actually, I see it all the time in the grocery store, in Target, in Dairy Queen, etc. Parents these days seem to have no idea of how to discipline their kids. -_-;;;;

Quote:
Well, then, maybe you should go to restaurants where people don't normally bring kids.
I'd -love- to know exactly what kind of restaurant that would be, because even at nicer, more upscale places, there's likely to be kids there.

Seriously, though...what restaurant would you suggest?
Old 09-07-2008, 11:01 PM   #11
$haDe

I have nothing else to say that haven't been said..but

KILL THEM ALL!!! WHACK THEM,MAKE THEM SUFFER!!!

Nobody suggest this,right?

Nah..just kiddin'
Old 09-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #12
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows

I've never once had a kid stick his or her head between my eyes and whatever I'm watching/reading/working on. And I have kids.

If you don't look at them, you wouldn't notice such things.

WHERE do you live?
MitsyMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #13
Geoluhread

If all people hated kids, what would the world be now?
I think that no one can stand it when a kid is crying his guts out... But when a kid is quiet you have a life, a human life that you have a chance to mold

There are kids that i dislike myself, but i never ever show them that, i try to be patient... You never know what might stick in their heads and will be part of what they'll become later
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:18 AM   #14
Ms.Moth

I used to be scared of kids and they used to be scared of me!! When they saw me coming they'd grab on to their mothers skirt with fear screaming, "mammy it's a witch!!".

I then got a job travelling around schools and youth projects as an artist in residence (I was hard-up for cash) and as I got to meet a lot children I realised that I took myself far too seriously and I learned sooooo much from those little people and I'd say the most important thing I learned was how to play again.

Kids say and do whatever feels right to them at the time including giving in the the urge of jumping in puddles, dressing up like a pirate to go to the supermarket, swinging and climbing on stuff, having conversations with animals or random objects-for us grow ups to do that we have to get pissed first! They have amazing abilities for pretending and make believe, they are in touch with nature, they are daring and question everything. They are uninhibited. They are pure and amazing.

5 years later I found myself working for social services in play schemes /art therapy centres for abused children and saw some unforgettable haunting cases of abuse, nothing in this world makes me more filled with rage than child abuse. I'm scared of the capabilities of grown-ups.

Children have rights.

The world would be a better place if ruled by children, when children have a problem with each other they fight it out-make friends-then go and play together, when adults dispute they get out their weapons and bomb each other. Children are forgiving and peaceful.

I much prefer to be in the company of children than that of adults.
Ms.Moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:49 AM   #15
Destituxe

Children are only as bad as their parents are lazy.
Destituxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:14 AM   #16
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
The only children I get along with are ones I'm forced to get to know because they're related to me in some way. Usually the quiet ones that are good with animals and like to talk about pirates. For the most part children annoy the hell out of me though, especially when they're the type running around screaming in public places and having tantrums about spilt drinks.

I prefer children to babies though. Babies just disgust me in every way. If by any chance I ended up getting pregnant one day, I'd hope against hope to give birth to a litter of kittens instead.

Ditto. Cannot STAND them, I certainly won't have any. I really hate that condescening thing people with kids always say " Oh you'll change your mind when you have your own! " NO dipshit, I don't like them so I WON'T have any of my own.

Babies and toddlers are the absoulte worst. They really disgust me.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:24 AM   #17
Opteron_Man

I tolerate them. Kids nowadays are the boss now. Parents can hardly control them now. I wonder whats in the food?
I hear older folks say "tarnation, if I said half the things I hear kids say nowadays to my dad when I was a kid, he woulda tanned my ass!".
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:28 AM   #18
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destituxe
Children are only as bad as their parents are lazy.
That is only half true. I agree that good well mannered kids rarely come from househoilds with laidback and lazy parents that let them do what they like, but I have seen kids that act like wild animals come from parents who work hard and really try to teach their kids proper behavour. Strange.
There must be a reason. I can't see it.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:36 AM   #19
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
I tolerate them. Kids nowadays are the boss now. Parents can hardly control them now. I wonder whats in the food?
I hear older folks say "tarnation, if I said half the things I hear kids say nowadays to my dad when I was a kid, he woulda tanned my ass!".
Hell I say that now. If I said half the things they say, mum would've given me such a slap. And once I went to another kids house and nearly flipped when I saw my friend hit her mom! And her mom didn't do anything about it!

Aside from the snotty whiny kids, I rather like children. Had some good times counselling at camp.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #20
Tam Li Hua

Ms. Moth: That's a beautiful analogy, and I believe you're right; when one spends time around kids, you realize how awesome they can be.

I think that any of us who don't have kids are a bit terrified by the idea of having them, but that one's attitude probably changes a bit once one has a little one of their own. [Or, at least that's what I've heard. :P]
Old 09-08-2008, 05:55 AM   #21
Geoluhread

I wonder what's worse, kids hitting and yelling at their parents, or 20 year olds throwing tantrums and yelling disrespectfully at their parents...
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #22
bluey-green-vein

i hate em too
luckily with the way i look, most of them are scared of me
bluey-green-vein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:07 AM   #23
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluey-green-vein
i hate em too
luckily with the way i look, most of them are scared of me

Opposite to me,With the way I look they ran like hell toward me yelling "Mr.Kat Mr.Kat !!!!"
Old 09-08-2008, 08:21 AM   #24
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
Ms. Moth: That's a beautiful analogy, and I believe you're right; when one spends time around kids, you realize how awesome they can be.

I think that any of us who don't have kids are a bit terrified by the idea of having them, but that one's attitude probably changes a bit once one has a little one of their own. [Or, at least that's what I've heard. :P]
See, that's what I hate !!! That patronising attitude that once you have some you'll like them . Well sorry but I detest them now, and always have done since I was a child. I never liked or was interested in babies or anything of that nature. The idea of having a child ( i:e giving birth and looking after said child ) is not repulsive to me, the child itself is.

It's not like I haven't spent time around them either. I have two older brothers , one has 4 kids the other has 3 . I can only bear to be in the same room as them when they are around...8 years old and upwards before that I simply stay out of the rooms they are in when they are brought round here. They are NOT awesome in any way shape or form to me. They are not cute or endearing, or adorable or sweet. I am not amused by babies throwing up or toddlers having a shitfit. They are utterly abhorrent.

I've already made doubly sure all my oldest friends know that, when they have children, I WILL NOT babysit under any circumstances, nor shall I be referred to as "auntie Claire" I didn't allow it for my brothers and I won't for them either.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:23 AM   #25
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:

Actually, I see it all the time in the grocery store, in Target, in Dairy Queen, etc. Parents these days seem to have no idea of how to discipline their kids. -_-;;;;
That irritates me, too, but it's not the child's fault. It's the parents' fault.

Quote:

I'd -love- to know exactly what kind of restaurant that would be, because even at nicer, more upscale places, there's likely to be kids there.

Seriously, though...what restaurant would you suggest?
...are you serious? What restaurants are you going to?
This is in my area, but here are a few restaurants where I've NEVER seen children:
Buddakhan.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
Cho Cho's.
Sweet's N' Stuff Sushi Bar.
AppleBees.
Margret Kuo's in Media.
Margret Kuo's in Wayne.
Peking--children there once, but very well behaved.

That's just off the top of my head.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote