Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-26-2021, 03:45 PM   #1
chloe_killed_herself

Hi, I'm Chloe

Hey, I'm Chloe. I'm from Canada and I'm 23. I'm obsessed with goth and cyberpunk music and fiction. I'm a musician and make a lot of industrial and noise music. Looking forward to meeting some interesting people here, so please don't be shy, and say hi!
chloe_killed_herself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 07:34 AM   #2
Tragic Blackheart

Greetings and welcome Chloe. Nice to have you join us. Been a bit quiet here but hope things will pick up soon x
Tragic Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:52 AM   #3
Molster

Hi Chloe! Welcome to the rather quiet Madhouse. Grab a chair and a drink and tell us more about yourself!
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 09:06 PM   #4
GothBoyOnTheWeb

Hey Chloe I am new here as well, do you have a link to your spotify or something like that! Also nice name
GothBoyOnTheWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 01:28 AM   #5
freakson

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe_killed_herself View Post
Hey, I'm Chloe. I'm from Canada and I'm 23. I'm obsessed with goth and cyberpunk music and fiction. I'm a musician and make a lot of industrial and noise music. Looking forward to meeting some interesting people here, so please don't be shy, and say hi!

I'm thrilled to participate in the "Official BYC Article Writing Contest." As a student who enjoys writing, this contest is an exciting opportunity to showcase my skills and creativity. I appreciate that it not only encourages literary excellence but also offers the chance to contribute meaningfully to the BYC community. Writing about various topics, including how to help with capstone project https://essaypro.com/capstone-project-writing-service , has been a rewarding experience for me. It's fantastic to see BYC fostering a platform where we can share knowledge, provide assistance, and inspire one another through the art of writing. I can't wait to see the wonderful entries and be part of this vibrant community.
Hi, Chloe. I believe you're gonna make it!
freakson is offline   Reply With Quote