Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-19-2024, 07:26 PM   #1
grave_octave

They call me James

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Reading and writing, Brazilian jiu jitsu, hanging out with friends and family (the weirder, the better), playing the piano (mostly horror movie soundtracks for added spookiness), watching documentaries (because reality can be scarier than fiction). As for my job, I'm a professional ghost whisperer.
2. Where are you from?
St. Louis, Missouri.
3. Who is your favorite author?
Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Gregg Hurwitz, etc.
4. What are your favorite films?
Documentaries like Class Action Park, Exit Through the Gift Shop, Woodstock 99, etc.
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
I'm thinking of surprising everyone with a death metal cover of Wagner’s Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin. Nothing says eternal love like headbanging in wedding attire.
6. At your funeral?
For my grand finale, I want the somber 2nd movement from Beethoven’s Appassionata, but with a twist – a choir of ghostly voices harmonizing "Bohemian Rhapsody." Because even in the afterlife, we all need a bit of Queen.
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girls mouth around my cock (Thanks Peter Dinklage!)
8. What kind of casket would you want?
Hopefully I wouldn’t be around to notice which one they put me in.
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
A black cape, a top hat, and clown shoes – because who says you can't be both mysterious and hilariously impractical?
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Being able to blame creepy noises on imaginary friends instead of questioning if the house is haunted.
11. What's your favorite band?
Queen.
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Bachelor’s degree. Majored in finance, information systems, and music.
13. Why did you join?
I wanted to be part of a community that understands the importance of having a good scream every now and then.
14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Male.

For those who wish to delve deeper, feel free to visit me at https://www.instagram.com/james.fritz.writing/
grave_octave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:08 AM   #2
Molster

Welcome grave_octave, interesting answers, hope you enjoy the silent madhouse that is this place...
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 10:44 PM   #3
Selmajab

What inspired you to choose a death metal cover of Wagner’s Bridal Chorus for your wedding, and how do you think it would add a unique touch to the ceremony?
Selmajab is offline   Reply With Quote