Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
CallaWolf

Yup, I thought I may as well join

I posted elsewhere on the net (some of you may have seen me, maybe), I figured I may as well migrate over here and post a bit. Also, to keep in line with introductions, I'll be posting answers to the questions that were present in the "introduce yourself here" thread

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)

I'm currently looking for work, and will be volunteering at one of the hospitals here to possible help in that (you know, meeting people, making connections, what not). Hobbies include listening to music (lots of it), reading, and once in a while playing a game on my PC or console (that doesn't happen often though)

2. Where are you from?

Southern California

3. Who is your favorite author?

Stephen King was a favorite many years, but I'm now trying to get more of an expanded list going.

4. What are your favorite films?

I have probably way to many to add, but to name a few would be Carnival of Souls, Nosfertatu, the Nolan Batman films, the Alien films and most of the 007 films.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

Honestly, I wouldn't have the faintest clue

6. At your funeral?

Orion by Lycia

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

Quickly in my sleep

8. What kind of casket would you want?

Doesn't really matter to me, but mostly black with white trim may be fitting for me though

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?

I like it rather simple. Regular black shirt, black almost-but-not-quite-dress type pants, my black vans with the white trim (yeah, yeah, I wear vans), and various accessories. I like to accent my clothes with white.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?

Not sure, really. I rather enjoyed childhood but I don't think I really "miss" it.

11. What's your favorite band?

Sisters of Mercy, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Slayer, Metallica to name a couple. I have a wide range in my taste for music, from gothic rock to hip-hop to even some country

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?

I have an Associates in Business Administration and Information Systems. I may go continue my education later down the road.

13. Why did you join?

Just to join an active community that seems to have a lot of people posting. Plus, where I live, goths seem to be few and far between.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Male
CallaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #2
Versus

No goth kids in Southern California? Huh?

Also, hi.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
CallaWolf

Well, there are, but I live about an hour and a half from L.A. and San Diego, and where I live there are but a few.

I'm sure there's plenty more and I just wasn't paying attention for whatever reason
Old 08-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
Murder.Of.Crows

Hour from both L.A. and S.D.? Sounds like Temecula or Orange county. Have to agree, not much of a Goth scene there. I live out in the desert, which is mostly dominated by Californian cowboys.

Anyway, hi.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
CallaWolf

You're close Murder.Of.Crows, I'm a Riverside County native, and not much of a scene here either, either.

And Hi to the both of you two as well.