Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
Raptor

Raising money for the Malala Fund

Hi guys,

I haven't been here in a very long time but it's one more place to do this:

I'm going to be attempting to run a 10-12ish mile obstacle course tomorrow so you should all totally donate to a charity for me, and in return I promise to suffer as much as possible.

My chosen charity is the Malala fund which is supporting Malala Yousafzai to provide an education for girls, even after she was shot in the head:

http://www.malalafund.org/

I'm not using a fund raising site so any donations should go straight to the charity page above. I meant to do this much earlier but forgot to; if you'd like to donate at some point in the future that's also cool.

Donate and know that you'll be sending a scrawny, (mostly) vegan scientist through ice water and mud and other things during at least 10 miles of running. And there will also be climbing of relatively small things, but I really really hate heights.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote