Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
Solumina

I hate my crazy ass coworker

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, there has been a lot of shit going on at work, namely that one of our seasonal people is fucking crazy and that they best way for her to snag a permanent position is to do everything she can to make the lead miserable, and I just happen to be the lead (yay). It has been loads of fun and pretty much any free time I have at work is spent making sure that the reputation I have worked very hard to maintain isn't getting dragged through the mud. It has gotten to the point where our local head of HR as well as our assistant GM have gotten involved (though she mainly got involved due to the fact that crazy-face has had issues with at least one person in just about every department) and days where I have to work with her I feel physically sick from anxiety because I never know what to expect, she bounces between crazy, bitchy, and super nice in the blink of an eye and I never know what will set her off. I'm pretty sure I've posted about her in whining but I can't remember, thankfully her last day has been scheduled and it is only a couple of weeks away so I just have to hold out for a little longer.

Bah I feel like this woman is infecting my life and I am so glad that she has an expiration date, I just wish I could burn up some vacation time while I wait for it to arrive.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
Grausamkeit

You could always bitchslap her. At least she's leaving soon.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
Solumina

September 9th, I can't fucking wait. It would have been today but we have 2 other seasonal people who can't stay any longer (both are going to school far away) so we need her until then. It sucks to see people who are great coworkers go while she is still here, but at least they are both eligible for rehire and she isn't (company wide too, not just this department or even this location).
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
Solumina

I should also mention that she is by far the cattiest, pettiest bitch I have ever met, she utterly fails to grasp things like logic and what is appropriate for the work place, yet this bitch is 45 with a kid. She should fucking know better. Even if she is a hateful, bitter person she should keep that in check for the sake of having a job to support her damn kid (and before she decided to start harassing me and then flipping out on our manager she was the first choice for one of the two permanent positions).
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Ben Lahnger

Yeah, you've mentioned her before.

Hey, at least she's consistent. ... Er, too soon?

Well, I admire you holding it together somehow. Based on what you said about her previously, I'm pretty sure I would have lost it by now.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #6
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
There are ways of stabbing someone like that in the back quoting things she has said. She makes it too easy with her passive aggressive behavior.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #7
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
I should also mention that she is by far the cattiest, pettiest bitch I have ever met, she utterly fails to grasp things like logic and what is appropriate for the work place, yet this bitch is 45 with a kid. She should fucking know better. Even if she is a hateful, bitter person she should keep that in check for the sake of having a job to support her damn kid (and before she decided to start harassing me and then flipping out on our manager she was the first choice for one of the two permanent positions).
On your previous posts I kept thinking "Sounds like someone I used to work with" but now I really think its the same person!

I can never understand when people who are nearly twice our age act like they are half our age.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #8
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
She makes it too easy with her passive aggressive behavior.
Beth made it too easy by demanding a meeting with an impartial observer, refusing to allow our safety coordinator to be that observer (after we had all sat down to start the meeting), then later that day after our manager was able to re-arrange her schedule, my schedule, the schedule of the girl I was going to relieve that day, and the schedule of our head of HR (basically everyone except Beth's schedule) so that we could have a meeting that same day, right after Beth's shift, but instead of going to that meeting crazy-face just left without telling anyone, then didn't answer her phone, and for some completely incomprehensible reason when I saw her on my way to relieve the girl in putt-putt (half an hour later) I invited her to go have the meeting (that she had not only requested but demanded) she refused by saying that her shift was over so we would have to reschedule.

It isn't just that she is a crazy bitch, I can handle most crazy bitches, she is just completely incomprehensible.

Also thanks for the support, there has been a lot of shit going on lately so I haven't been able to really properly rant about the situation, especially as Jake works at the same resort (and his department has had their own fair share of issues with Beth) so it isn't really okay for me to tell him everything about the situation as some of it is "privileged information" or whatever you want to call it and ranting isn't terribly effective when you have to watch what you say.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-26-2011, 06:55 AM   #9
AshleyO

It really sounds like she's bi-polar.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
Solumina

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that she has a number of psychological conditions, she'd probably be a fascinating case study if she wasn't so infuriating to be around.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #11
Solumina

Today she watched me re-grip a tennis racket and told me that I would be a good nurse. What the fuck?
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #12
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Today she watched me re-grip a tennis racket and told me that I would be a good nurse. What the fuck?
Either she has a nurse fantasy and it was totally hot how you regripped that racket, or maybe she thought it looked like bandaging?

Since its you I'm likely to believe the former.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Either she has a nurse fantasy and it was totally hot how you regripped that racket, or maybe she thought it looked like bandaging?

Since its you I'm likely to believe the former.
Nice!

Solumina, tell that story to Jake. If he starts inquiring after the possibility of buying you a nurses costume, it's DEFINITELY the former!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #14
Solumina

Maybe that's it, she's just crazy cuz of all the pent up sexual frustration.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 09-03-2011, 07:57 AM   #15
Grausamkeit

All of women's problems are caused by their sexual organs, the Victorians figured that out a long time ago.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote