Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 06:21 AM   #17526
Delkaetre

HP- interesting idea, but I tend very heavily towards the dominant off-camera. Nothing's more fun than getting my teeth into someone...
Meth- Show us you, then? Curiosity demands.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 11-21-2007, 06:27 AM   #17527
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
Meth- Show us you, then? Curiosity demands.
Whip..err..Click me!

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:32 AM   #17528
Delkaetre

If that really is you, well done on the Eldritch similarities! You are welcome to come to my favourite clubs and glare haughtily at the elite!
I lost my shades ages ago *is sad*, but they were Lennon style circle-glasses, not the big Eldritchy ones. Do you have eyes under there? What do they look like?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 11-21-2007, 06:57 AM   #17529
DepthsofSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
More, please. For the love of all goth, more. *loves the outfit*

And your facial expression is priceless.
Agreed! ^_^

Goffs think you have to rip off the wings of a butterfly to show your love.

Goths know that love has already broken the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:13 AM   #17530
korinna5555

Quote:
Yay fuzzy purry cuddly kittyscarf! *happy Del*

My ego likes this... it therefore wishes to know what the opinions are on a different style of photo-

Not the best in the world, but I had fun with the girl on the leash! She yelped when spanked.... *evil grin*
*swoons*
Dear gods.........
Old 11-21-2007, 08:17 AM   #17531
Methadrine

Quote:
If that really is you, well done on the Eldritch similarities! You are welcome to come to my favourite clubs and glare haughtily at the elite!
I lost my shades ages ago *is sad*, but they were Lennon style circle-glasses, not the big Eldritchy ones. Do you have eyes under there? What do they look like?
That ghastly apparition is me, yes.

..and I sure hope there's eyes under there somewhere.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:06 AM   #17532
Delkaetre

It's not a 'ghastly' apparation, I rather like it! Proper tradgothy style.
I would share a dancefloor with you, so I would.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:39 AM   #17533
honeythorn

Quote:
. Do you have eyes under there? What do they look like?
He won't show them !! I have poked him and poked him and wheedled and pleaded but he won't! * SULK *
Old 11-21-2007, 10:43 AM   #17534
Delkaetre

We should offer to bribe him! He seems to like looking at us, so perhaps we should offer nice piccies if he shows us his eyes?
I have one from Whitby of my *ahem* "dress" of Saturday evening, which was constructed of shimmering, transparent material and left my undies more visible than I realised till I saw the pic. Go find other things to bribe him with so we can see his eyes!
We can also try continual reinforcement of his ego... he's a pretty thing, after all, and needs to show off more.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:49 AM   #17535
honeythorn

I have no such pictures to bribe with They would not be possible to take , and I would be responsible for thousands of people as well as Meth, gouging out their own eyes to relieve the horror!!!!

But ego reinforcement is easy! I can dribble all night quite easily ( in a nice way )
Old 11-21-2007, 10:51 AM   #17536
Delkaetre

Psh. Lies and deceit. What could be wrong with scantily clad personages?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:14 AM   #17537
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Back in August, my boyfriend and a mate of mine bullied me into attending a photo shoot he was organising for Nocturnal Magazine. So I got a few sets with a few good photographers. My favourite stuff was when I worked with Goth Indulgence, though- it's easier to work with a female. This is from the set with her-

I don't tend to wear much makeup, I find it feels cloying and unnatural. So there's no foundation or powder there, only a little bit of kohl pencil!
And I thought your avatar pic was amazing, I do hope your boyfriend bullies you more in the future if this is going to be the outcome each time.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 11-21-2007, 11:17 AM   #17538
Methadrine

Quote:
It's not a 'ghastly' apparation, I rather like it! Proper tradgothy style.
I would share a dancefloor with you, so I would.
Why, thank you.

Quote:
We should offer to bribe him! He seems to like looking at us, so perhaps we should offer nice piccies if he shows us his eyes?
I have one from Whitby of my *ahem* "dress" of Saturday evening, which was constructed of shimmering, transparent material and left my undies more visible than I realised till I saw the pic. Go find other things to bribe him with so we can see his eyes!
We can also try continual reinforcement of his ego... he's a pretty thing, after all, and needs to show off more.
Now this will be interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I would be responsible for thousands of people as well as Meth, gouging out their own eyes to relieve the horror!
Nu-uuh. You're pretty and you know it.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #17539
honeythorn

Quote:
Psh. Lies and deceit. What could be wrong with scantily clad personages?

Nothing wrong when it's other people, when it is me, something is definitely wrong. Quite possibly the wrongest thing ever to exist. I am a size 20, so being scantily clad is NOT an option for me. Ever. Still, you go ahead, more of that red corset! I like that corset * wants one *
Old 11-21-2007, 11:34 AM   #17540
Delkaetre

I still say that's Lies and Deceit! The right lighting can make anyone look hot, and can make everyone look awful. Piccies.
I got the corset from Fairy Gothmother in the sales... £95 instead of the usual £185 (that's about US$180 instead of $360 at a rough guess). It's a 21" waist, but I can only get down to about 24" at best- not even five inches under my natural waist.
Anyway! Curvy ladies can get away with surprising amounts, with the right lighting and costume.
I don't have another one of the corset immediately to hand, but there's this one of me in a white dress in a river...

It's from a Hylas and Nymphs (painting by waterhouse) themed shoot, the group pics of myself and the other Nymphs surrounding poor Hylas are really good! But not putting them up, the proper models in the shoot would give me evil looks.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:44 AM   #17541
honeythorn

No amount of muted flash or vaseline on the lens will hide me and my cellulite/fat rolls/back gills/sagging self.

95 quid? not bad. I can't wear corsets of any sort. I like the bust shape on that red one, I think it's called a sweetheart neckline? where you have the boob shape at the top?

That picture (and dress) is AMAZING.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #17542
Delkaetre

Yeah, it's a sweetheart bustline.
Dammit, don't make me go find visual evidence of larger ladies looking lovely.
Dress was made by Marloes, the girl who did our hair and was another of the Nymphs. Ridiculously talented girl. She's doing the dresses for the next themed group shoot as well.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 PM   #17543
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I have no such pictures to bribe with They would not be possible to take , and I would be responsible for thousands of people as well as Meth, gouging out their own eyes to relieve the horror!!!!
My divine Miss Honeythorn, you will always be our voluptuous Gothic maiden!
Seriously: your enchanting face and eyes, and well dressed figure are the first thing that comes to mind when I read the words "Gothic.net".

Old 11-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #17544
Delkaetre

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
My divine Miss Honeythorn, you will always be our voluptuous Gothic maiden!
Seriously: your enchanting face and eyes, and well dressed figure are the first thing that comes to mind when I read the words "Gothic.net".
Seconded!
Do not be all worried about your appearance. Give it your best, put forth your personality (which, as far as I can tell, is lovely), and you will be gorgeous!
Old 11-21-2007, 12:37 PM   #17545
Underwater Ophelia

My face looking hilariously terrifying.
Cute me with a cute froggy on my head.

YAY POOL.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:43 PM   #17546
Methadrine

Quote:
Seconded!
Do not be all worried about your appearance. Give it your best, put forth your personality (which, as far as I can tell, is lovely), and you will be gorgeous!
*wholeheartedly agree*

Old 11-21-2007, 12:44 PM   #17547
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You look incredibly happy on the second image. (...and hot on the first one. )

Old 11-21-2007, 12:46 PM   #17548
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
You look incredibly happy on the second image. (...and hot on the first one. )
HAHA! Thank you and thank you.

I was pretty happy, mostly because I had a frog on my head. One of the small pleasures in life.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:49 PM   #17549
Vyvian Blackthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
*is not going to say anything*

I like posting pictures in here now.. Meth makes me feel pretty.

I miss you, darling Vyvian.. I hope we can have another 3 hour phone conversation soon.. I miss those a lot.
Gosh...I do too Hopefully I'll be out of here by December, and boy am I happy! You look lovely in your pictures, Oph.
*Seconds Meth*
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Old 11-21-2007, 12:58 PM   #17550
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
You look lovely in your pictures, Oph.
*Seconds Meth*
Goth Forever
Goth Forever