Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
Pineapple_Juice

I had a dream I was macking on The Doctor.

Something is seriously wrong with you when you have erotic dreams about Doctor Who. What's worse is that it wasn't even the good new Doctor, i.e Chris Eccleston-
it was David Tennant.

I was working in some unrealistically huge hotel that was sort of shaped like the Boys and Girls' Club I used to go to, and there was a bitchy customer and something started turning everyone into rotten zombies. The running, smart kind.

Then magically the Doctor shows up and saves the day with some sort of music (I blame this on recently watching Attack of the Killer Tomatoes-Puberty Love, man).

So anyways there he was saving the day, and all of a sudden I'm backed up on a table or a broken piece of wall or something and there's David Tennant all up on my shit. And my boyfriend is standing there with a bloody aluminum baseball bat and zombies running around in the background and he's looking at me like "Why the hell are you sucking face with the Doctor?" and I kind of peek over Tennant's shoulder at him and say something like "What it's what friends do" *(wtf?)

Then the Doctor disappears and me and the BF end up holed in room 102 and the zombies are crashing through the sliding glass door and i'm trying to beat their heads in with the baseball bat but they keep closing in and my cats are there and I have to save them-and then I woke up, probably out of fear.

Most realistic dream ever in terms of perception. I could feel the exact weight of the coat the Doctor was wearing, where the hem of the coat touched my shin, the warmth of the contact.

Creepy fucking dream. I hate David Tennant, a lot, and because of this dream I now have a boner for him in every old episode I watch, and I have this insatiable urge to grudgefuck him and rip out both of his hearts while yelling "BARTY CROUCH....JUNIOR".

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Old 08-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
Grausamkeit

I sometimes have nightmares that Marilyn Manson is trying to get in my pants. I'm not attracted to the guy or his music in the least. When I wake up from those I have a creeped out feeling all day.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Saya

Its okay PJ. The other night I had a dream I was helping the Gargoyles out and I ended up making out with Goliath. Where the hell did that come from?

I mean, if I'm going to make out with a mythological creature, why couldn't it have been Zevran or Spock or something?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
Grausamkeit

I like Zevran, too. Did you know there is a way to get Alistair to do a threesome with a female character(has to be in love) and the sailor chick you meet at the Pearl?

Old 08-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
Saya

Yeah, you can also get in on a four way with her, Leliana and Zevran.

But I never cared for Alistair as a love interest, I felt he was too cheesy. Leliana I just didn't like. And I just didn't want to share Zevran anyway *greedy*
Old 08-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #6
Fruitbat

PJ - I think you may have been in my dream. I sometimes do that, project my dreams onto others.

The only way I'd get it on with The Doctor would be to get my hands on the TARDIS.

I adored the episode written by Neil G called The Doctor's wife.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:20 PM   #7
Grausamkeit

I was never able to pull off the four way.

I was only interested in Alistair for the crown. In Awakening, you are the Knight Commander(or some BS) as well as the queen if you were a human noble and got him to marry you. He also makes a comment in DA2 when your character meets him about his queen.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #8
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
I was never able to pull off the four way.

I was only interested in Alistair for the crown. In Awakening, you are the Knight Commander(or some BS) as well as the queen if you were a human noble and got him to marry you. He also makes a comment in DA2 when your character meets him about his queen.
Hahahaha, yeah I looked that up on youtube and thought it was hilarious "Just because she killed an arch demon doesn't mean I'm afraid of her!" "Keep telling yourself that."

I haven't even finished DA2, it lacked a lot of the character development and depth of the first game and i couldn't stand Hawke. I recently started a new game though and surprisingly, Hawke is much more likable if I use more of the dickish replies.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #9
Versus

PJ is awesome. XD
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
It's hardly reasonable to expect your nightmares to be reasonable, it is only in their nature that they can be the worst thing you could ever imagine.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote