Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-13-2006, 08:32 AM   #1
manic_moiraine

manic_moiraine

Hey, my name is Jennifer I’m 22 and from Wisconsin. I’ve found myself browsing these forums numerous times and decided that it was time to finally make a contribution. I’m an absolute horrible speller but I’ve discovered that spell check is wonderful and truly saves me from making an ass out of myself…at least in the spelling department.

I currently work at *sigh* Target. Not my first choice in jobs but it is only a temporary thing. As soon as my husband finds a job back in our hometown area I’m going to go to a veterinarian assistant school and get a job in that field. I have my two kitties to thank for that goal. I love them so much I decided I wanted to work with animals.

My biggest interest is video games. I’m really into RPG’s. In fact I’ve just found this really awesome RPG called ‘Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne’. The game starts out at an apocalypse in which you become a demon and set off to create the new world to your liking. I’ve really have to be careful though because sometimes games consume me. I think Anime is pretty cool as well. I enjoy spending time with my husband or my sister (but she’s far away right now ) or playing around on the net. I’ve got a guilty pleasure of writing and reading fanfiction but I won’t elaborate on that. Oh and my husband likes to try and get me to play D&D. Sometimes I humor him. I really enjoy reading but have been too lazy to go out and get myself a good book.

Ugh…I don’t like talking about myself so much. Anywho, like I said before I found myself browsing here numerous times and decided to join up. Hopefully I have something to offer…If not then I hope to learn something.
manic_moiraine is offline   Reply With Quote