Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:10 AM   #1
CuckooTuli

People of England...

Anyone going to the Swans gig in London on 4th April?

I'll be there, with bells on & a metric fuck-ton of pantswetting excitement, if so.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:33 AM   #2
MissCheyenne

I wish I could but I'm too sick and too skint to do much of anything. If that changes though, you'll be the first to know.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:51 AM   #3
CuckooTuli

Yeah, do, MC. I hope you're feeling better soon. I was wondering if you'd be able to make it - it's crazy-stupid if we don't hang out at some point, given how reasonably close we live to one another. Someday soon, when you're all fixed up, we must do shots and drunken displays of folly on the tube.

Everyone else from England who's not going sucks. The fuck kind of goth forum is this?
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
Old 01-21-2013, 03:17 AM   #4
MissCheyenne

Roughly whereabouts are you Cuckoo? I'm in the Glorious People's Republic of South Yorkshire, Greatest Land in the World TM. :P

I am your slice of pie
Old 01-21-2013, 04:37 AM   #5
Hyaena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
The fuck kind of goth forum is this?
If my wallet gains weight, I'll be all over that gig.
Bloody skinny-ass bastard bank-account's been living a straight-edge money-free detox lifestyle recently.
Hyaena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:40 AM   #6
MissCheyenne

I know that feel bro. I've had the grand total of sweet FA for the last three weeks. I've been living off noodles and cheap pound shop instant coffee >.<

I am your slice of pie
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #7
Hyaena

I'm a student, and as such it confuses me that you consider such a diet to be either unusual or undesirable!!!! :P
Hyaena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #8
MissCheyenne

Yeah, perfect student diet. Only thing missing is cheap vodka and cider. If I had those things, I could relive my youth!!

I am your slice of pie
Old 01-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
CuckooTuli

Awesomes! I'll give this a bump a bit nearer the time.

MC, I'm in Essex at the mo. I thought London could work for a meet-up, but apparently train is like 80 quid from you!! I thought you were in the West Midlands for some reason... do you drive? If so we could probably make it work. I'd totes split yr petrol AND make a shit-hot pie of some kind.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #10
MissCheyenne

I don't drive, no peripheral vision so I'm not allowed to BUT train fares are a shit ton cheaper if they are booked in advance. Last time I went to London I got a weekend return for 35 quid so it's possible if everything's booked far enough in advance.

I am your slice of pie
Old 01-23-2013, 08:07 AM   #11
CuckooTuli

Fuck yes. This needs to happen, when you're feeling better.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #12
MissCheyenne

I doubt I'll make the gig but if something could be arranged for say, the middle/end of summer, I'd be up for that. Gives me time to find cheap train tickets and save up some splash for outrageous London spending, probably in dirty little shithole shops and pubs but there's the fun right there.

I am your slice of pie