Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 10:31 PM   #201
winged_dreams

It's cold!! Really freaking cold. It was 18 degrees before and the temperature's probably dropped by now! I hate cold weather. It annoys me so much!!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 01-19-2005, 01:10 AM   #202
gingerbreadwench

Winged_dreams, you beat me to it.

It is cold. Like... cold. I did not move to Hawaii to freeze to death!

Yeah. I'm... articulate.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:06 PM   #203
Granny-like_the_apple

shut up ahut up shut up, you stupid fucking jackass.
i like lola

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:32 PM   #204
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
shut up ahut up shut up, you stupid fucking jackass.
i like lola
This is your Granny on drugs... *smashes egg with frying pan*

Don't be insulted by her, anybody who thinks they're being spoken to. She doesn't usually do this. Alright, that was a lie. She bitches all the time.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 02-04-2005, 03:11 PM   #205
WolfMoon

I'm....I'm almost in tears right now.

I hate people!

Some local couple put their 6 month old in the fucking hospital.She's so abused physically and sexually they don't know if she'll survive.Can you imagine?A FUCKING 6 MONTH OLD!!!

And people wonder sometimes why I'd rather not live in this world.

:cry:
Old 02-04-2005, 09:45 PM   #206
Zeade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
I'm....I'm almost in tears right now.

I hate people!

Some local couple put their 6 month old in the fucking hospital.She's so abused physically and sexually they don't know if she'll survive.Can you imagine?A FUCKING 6 MONTH OLD!!!

And people wonder sometimes why I'd rather not live in this world.

:cry:

oh, dear god! how can anyone even think about sexually abusing anyone... let alone a six month old!!!!! i hope that couple gets something done to them... at the very least a lenghty prision sentance and being fixed so that they'll never ever be able to procreate again... and not be allowed around children anymore... >.<
Old 02-04-2005, 10:31 PM   #207
Jane13

That's awefull!! What were they thinking? Child molestation is the worst crime- worse than murder. A six month old... how could they even think of doing that? It makes me sick to my stomache. I wish they would be left to hang for a few weeks... let them die slowly. Of course, they'll probably be sent to a prison where they can watch cable TV and have a reliable breakfast lunch and dinner....
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-07-2005, 09:03 AM   #208
winged_dreams

That is really horrible. I hate people who do stuff like that. I hope they suffer a slow and painful death. I believe that children should have the best childhoods possible. Well, remember that prisoners hate child abusers so if they don't put them in a special section then they might have to deal with angry prisoners.

I know this is getting off the subject but I felt like doing a short little rant about how there are so many cool clothes that I want (including corsets) but they are so expensive. I could never afford to buy them but I want them really bad. GRR!!

Old 02-07-2005, 09:22 AM   #209
WolfMoon

If you still live with your parents, now would be the time to get a job so you can save up for all those expensive clothes.Cuz unless you get a damn good job it's hard enough to afford anything when you have to pay bills.

Or you could always do what most goths out there do and search the thrift stores/salvation army in your area.And sewing skills come in waaaaay handy if you've got no money.

Old 02-07-2005, 09:31 AM   #210
winged_dreams

I live with my grandparents but I'm paying for college so I'm just trying to save up money instead of spending it on clothes. There is a thrift store near me that I must go to sometime. And I might get a sewing machine from this person I know at my work. Whenever I do get it, it'll probably take time for me to get decent at sewing.

Old 02-07-2005, 09:41 AM   #211
WolfMoon

Just start small.

Don't try to tackle sewing things, like pvc right off the bat.The easiest thing to do is modify your own clothing.Would that black shirt look better with some atique-looking buttons?Would some purple lace save that dress from the trash bin?

And look in the DIY thread in the fashion forum!

Lotsa great links!
Old 02-07-2005, 04:31 PM   #212
gingerbreadwench

My cat died today. Or last night. I don't know. She got hit by a car. Saw her in the road this morning, and then it was confirmed this afternoon that it was her.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:37 PM   #213
Zeade

i'm sorry, gingerbread... :cry:
Old 02-07-2005, 04:41 PM   #214
winged_dreams

I'm sorry about your kitty, gingerbread. *hugs*

Old 02-07-2005, 09:11 PM   #215
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Wolf- that's horrible. Not the sewing thing, the other thing. It wouldn't have even entered my mind as being physically possible to do something that thoroughly evil... and disgusting.

If it helps, more people are mostly good than are mostly bad, although I don't believe anyone can be either in the extreme.
Here's the latest on the baby Wolf posted about from Houston:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/4172470/detail.html

Give me an hour with a pair of pliers and a blow torch with these souless motherfuckers.

SIX FUCKING MONTHS OLD with Anal and Vaginal tears, two fractured legs, a fractured arm, a fractured skull, a fractured vertebrae and a rib fractures.

The baby girl is in critical condition at Texas Childrens Hospital in Houston. It's a really great hospital that my family and I have a long relationship with, if anyone can help her, they can.

If she dies they are going to charge them both with Capital murder. This poor angel also has a 15 mth old sister. The father was charged with abusing her, but the charges were recently dismissed. This all could have been prevented. It makes me so mad, They better plan on spending the rest of their useless life in solitary confinement, because they will tear them limb from limb in general population.

How could someone do something so completely evil to a six month old baby?

Who could be sexually aroused by an infant?

Just makes me so upset.

The only small blessing is that if the baby survives, she is too young to remember something so terrible at six months of age.

:cry: :cry:
Old 02-07-2005, 09:36 PM   #216
edible_eye

that story made me break out in a cold sweat. i'm nauseous.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:55 AM   #217
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars

How could someone do something so completely evil to a six month old baby?

Who could be sexually aroused by an infant?

:cry: :cry:
*pukes*

That shit pisses me off more than anything else. A family member did that to my little one, and I assure you, had I been there when the truth came out, he wouldn't have needed a cell, he would have needed several small body bags (he's my ex's cousin).

Anyhow, needless to say, he ended up in jail (YAY!), and while there, before his trial, he attempted suicide. The only thing that kept him alive, was that he bled all over the guy in the lower bunk (Dammit!).

He got 10 years.

But you know what pisses me off more than anything? His Aunt, my ex MIL, -KNEW- he was this way! And she never warned me, or my ex about it. And my daughter would go spend the night at his house, with his kids all the goddamn time! NO ONE...not me, not my ex, not the creeps wife, even...ever suspected he would do this....but the MIL did, and she kept her mouth shut. :evil:
Old 02-09-2005, 06:59 PM   #218
Jane13

OK.. in the same general vein as the other posts (drgnlvr , I'm so sorry, I have no idea how awefull that feels) I just watched a show about RADIATION TESTS ON MENTALLY CHALLENGED KIDS...in the 1950's. Not only that, but they also tested on kids with cereble paulsy. The thing about that is, is that those kids have nothing damaging their intellect in most cases, but they lack the ability to controll their muscles. I can't imagine what it must be like to know that something horrible is being done to you, but you can't even hold out an arm in defiance. It's.. disgusting, inhuman, degrading... horrible. There was this one case that showed he had fevers of 110 degrees and his eyes kept swelling in the last days of his life. These tests weren't even meant to be an attempt to help, they were merely meant to study. Garg.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-10-2005, 03:00 AM   #219
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
OK.. in the same general vein as the other posts (drgnlvr , I'm so sorry, I have no idea how awefull that feels) I just watched a show about RADIATION TESTS ON MENTALLY CHALLENGED KIDS...in the 1950's. Not only that, but they also tested on kids with cereble paulsy. The thing about that is, is that those kids have nothing damaging their intellect in most cases, but they lack the ability to controll their muscles. I can't imagine what it must be like to know that something horrible is being done to you, but you can't even hold out an arm in defiance. It's.. disgusting, inhuman, degrading... horrible. There was this one case that showed he had fevers of 110 degrees and his eyes kept swelling in the last days of his life. These tests weren't even meant to be an attempt to help, they were merely meant to study. Garg.
Yes, it's sick. And we curse Josef Mengele for the experimentation he did in WW2, when we are no better (on that score, anyway)

There was also experimentation done on black men during the 20-40s, infecting them with syphallis and not treating them. How humane is that?

The weak, the minority, the "Imperfect" will always be victimized, until we all become more human.

I can say, fortunately, we are making strides toward enlightenment. But is a mighty slow, and painful journey.
Old 02-11-2005, 02:16 PM   #220
drgnlvr

Quote:
drgnlvr, I just read this book called "The Big House" (I think... I'm not sure) and I was told that the warden has to put extra security on child molesters as the other cons will kill them otherwise. These people who have commited heinous murders and other crimes have the humanity to know how thoroughly wrong it is to molest a child. Know that whomever it was that would commit something so filthy towards your loved one will be punished until the day he dies.
Sad, isn't it? These monsters get preferential treatment in prison. Then they get out after a short stay, do it again, and so on, ad nauseum. Sexual predators, like rapists (-real- rapists, not the boneheads who get popped because that 18 y/o they banged was really only 15), child molesters, et al, are incurable. They cannot be rehabilitated. And yet, they will frequently get either no prison time, or short prison time, in comparison to other crimes. It sickens me that a man who was deputised by his own state to grow and distribute medicinal marijuana can end up getting life by the Feds, and a monster like you-know-who gets 10, but will most likely only have to serve five.

I comfort myself with the knowledge that his life, as he once knew it, is forfeit. He will never be allowed around his own children (they want nothing to do with him, either), he now has a record, so he will never be able to get a good-paying job, and certainly not be allowed a job that involves children (I hope. More bizarre things have happened), and he will be in a national database. I have every intention of keeping track of him when he gets out, too. If I can prevent this from happening to another child, I will.

Of course, I can always hope that there's some administrative error, and he accidently ends up in General Population for some reason, and the matter is resolved. :twisted:
Old 02-11-2005, 03:35 PM   #221
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
That's just sick!My husband's granma told me that doctors in the 50's did surgery on infants without anesthesia!They said infants couldn't feel it!I know that my daughter sure as hell felt it every time we had to take her to get her bilirubin checked as a 2-week-old.

Drgn, hopefully the bastard that hurt your daughter will have an 'unfortunate' 'accident' and never be able to harm another child.

:twisted:
Old 02-11-2005, 06:08 PM   #222
Jane13

... how often we take a means of communication for granted. Poor babies...
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-12-2005, 01:31 PM   #223
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon

That's just sick!My husband's granma told me that doctors in the 50's did surgery on infants without anesthesia!They said infants couldn't feel it!
:shock: God GAWD! I had no idea! I know they didn't (at one time, I hope it's different now), when they circumcised infant boys (One of the BIG reasons I did not allow my son to be cut 18 years ago). But other surgeries?

*sputters* I cannot imagine the absolute horror of that!

Quote:
I know that my daughter sure as hell felt it every time we had to take her to get her bilirubin checked as a 2-week-old.
Poor baby! That must have just tore you to shreds, too! (I'm such a wimp, I cried more than my babies did when they got their first shots...every time!)

Quote:
Drgn, hopefully the bastard that hurt your daughter will have an 'unfortunate' 'accident' and never be able to harm another child.

:twisted:
Yeah. Too bad he managed to dodge that first bullet! Why, oh Why couldn't he have been on the -bottom- bunk! :twisted:

*ahem* Sorry. I'm rarely vindictive, but in cases where someone incapable of defending themselves is victimized, I get positively malicious. -Especially- when it's children and animals.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:39 AM   #224
drgnlvr

Quote:
So what you're saying is that for disgusting people like that, we should strip them, tie their hands to their ankles, and abandon them in an unsupervised prison shower room?
Only if you're feeling "humane". :twisted:
Old 02-17-2005, 02:34 PM   #225
drgnlvr

My Turn....

Okay, I'm going to use this thread for it's intended purpose. I seriously need to vent right now....

My oldest daughter live in Missouri. I live in Oklahoma. I don't have the time off available (without losing my job, that is) to drive to her right now, and I feel fucking helpless! I just found out that a whole lotta shit is hitting the fan for her.

Two years ago, this moron who was dating someone in daughter's father's family (a whole shitload of useless rednecks if there ever was one), had a violent rep. He lunged at my daughter, and in defense, she pushed him away. The result, he went out the door, and flipped over the porch railing, and proceded to break three ribs. He calls the cops on HER! Well, she tries to find out the court date, is told there's nothing on the docket, so they figured it was all over and done with.

Needless to say, she's currently married to a guy who certainly started out nice enough, but has turned into an abusive monster. They get into a fight the other day, and the cops were called because of the noise, they run her ID, find out she has a warrant...for the incident 2 years ago! She's hauled off to jail, her husband and grandfather post bail, and hold it over her head. 3rd Degree Assualt! (And people wonder why I hate small towns)

I can't get to her, she can't leave town until her court date...March 3rd, and there is NOWHERE she and that baby can go for protection (sorry, yes...there is a baby involved).

All this is happening in a small town that wouldn't have had any trouble finding her, in the first place.

We've been on the phone trying to contact a lawyer-friend we know in KC, and we're trying to see if we can let her stay with us until court, just to get her out of the situation she's in. I cannot belive that this is happening to her! All over a shove...which was for her own protection at the time! PLUS! when they hauled her in the other day, they never read her the Miranda, and she's being told she'll get 5 years (which I seriously doubt, since it's a first offense, but she's afraid this will happen, and she's scared to death)!

She trapped in that house with a psycho, who won't let her talk to anyone, and knows too many people in the town for her to even attempt to sneak somewhere safe.

Jee-ZUS! This sounds like a Jerry Springer Episode!

I'm going to see if I can talk them into letting me have some kind of personal leave, but I won't hold my breath.

I hate feeling so helpless! I'm her goddamn MOTHER for Christsake! I should be there to protect her. :cry:

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Let's hope the stress doesn't make me kill someone.
Closed Thread