Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 05:58 PM   #126
gingerbreadwench

Time for a GBW (I love it when you people call me that) rant...

First and foremost, Youth Symphony. BLAH! I hate it hate it hate it. Nobody there is nice... I like nice people. The music is so hard and stupid. We're playing one of Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsodies, and that's the only decent one in the repertoire. I have to fake everything else, and faking on violin is sometimes more challenging than the music itself. My teacher, my lovely wonderful Miss Teresa, isn't letting me quit yet, and is thereby wasting my mom's money that she spends on airfare. Yes, I have to fly to another island for rehearsals. I'm ready to just quit violin altogether so I can work on my screenplay and start submitting my story (Iron Chef Underworld, took first place at Young Writers of Hawaii competition) to some journals and publishers. But noooo... I'm NEEDED. It's all crap.

Secondly... is Kameron. Kameron is the first person in my life that I've ever really truly HATED. He has followed me around ever since our freshman year, acting like he's flirting with me. It is the most degrading and humiliating thing I've ever had to put up with. He stopped all of last year, but he recently moved into my AP Euro class and is starting his little act again. Guys have been doing that to me since eighth grade... acting like they're flirting with me to see if I'll take them seriously. It's so embarrassing. Every time I ask him to stop he'll say something like, "I can't help it, you're so hot!" which causes everyone around him to laugh hysterically. I've tried ignoring him, I've tried playing along and joke back, but I don't want him to think that I'm taking him seriously. I have this whole 'tough-girl' persona I think, but he's really trying my patience now.
Old 09-24-2004, 07:37 PM   #127
OmmadDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbreadwench
Kameron...has followed me around ever since our freshman year, acting like he's flirting with me. It is the most degrading and humiliating thing I've ever had to put up with.
That's sexual harrassment, probably actionable. Do you have to threaten the school with a lawsuit if they don't put a lid on this behavior?

Kyle: This is freaking me out, Dude!

Panda: And when one little panda puts his furry little willy in another panda's ear, that makes me a very saad panda.
Old 09-24-2004, 08:19 PM   #128
Daz

why?
Old 09-24-2004, 10:22 PM   #129
koehiir

I've been working on changing everything about our information system in my office. New desktops, tablets, servers. New practice management software, and electronic medical records (emr) program, new internet, new email service, etc. Go live is Oct 19. I just found out that my "trainer" has YET AGAIN SCHEDULED HIMSELF in two places at the same time (different states), and must put off our meeting back by a week. If you look at a calendar, that puts him here 10/4, so I cannot start training my staff until 10/5. I leave for a pediatric conference on 10/8 and return 10/14, and we go live 10/19. I don't think I can train them in that short a period of time. I've been busting my butt to get this working - my kids beg me to play with them, as I've been ignoring them for weeks. I get up at 4:00am to build lists and encouters, and stay at the office until 11:00pm. I'm ready for the mtg on 9/29, and will get to play with my kids this w/e - they are both in a Taekwondo tournament tomorrow. Then I get this email, that Clay (trainer) cannot make this mtg. Have I mentioned that we initially set up all the meetings three months ago, and he has changed 4 out of 5!!

Please put all the expletives in this note that I've left out - they should appear about everyother word. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

thx for the space to rant - I'm going for a m/c ride - yes it's 11:00pm local time - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 09-25-2004, 12:31 AM   #130
gingerbreadwench

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmmadDawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbreadwench
Kameron...has followed me around ever since our freshman year, acting like he's flirting with me. It is the most degrading and humiliating thing I've ever had to put up with.
That's sexual harrassment, probably actionable. Do you have to threaten the school with a lawsuit if they don't put a lid on this behavior?
Interesting South Park quote that you used with this post.

Anyway... I don't want to make a big deal about it. Hopefully he'll realize that I'm too smart to fall for it and stop. I know that he's just doing it to be mean, so it's not like I'm scared of him or anything.

Argh it's hard to explain. But no, I don't want to draw attention to myself with the whole sexual-harrassment thing.
Old 09-26-2004, 01:36 AM   #131
RetroGoth_queen

hmmm....
*le sigh*

I ate too mcuh for lunch
Old 10-02-2004, 07:22 PM   #132
WolfMoon

Just don't go puking it up.
Old 10-02-2004, 07:29 PM   #133
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Just don't go puking it up.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:04 PM   #134
mlwlildevil

grr...just grr

Okay what is the point of labeling people by their clothes and where they shop? I hate that ! I also hate when people make fun of/beat up / torment younger and weaker people just because they can and they want 'a bit of fun' I HATE IT! and I tell you I don't hate alot but that just makes me sick
maybe it's because last year people where horrible to me {ok there's worse things going on but it still sucked} and they were calling me slut skank whore poser amoung other things and one person stood up for me ONE! they didn't stop it but it made me feel so much better that someone stuck up for me so whenever I see that I kinda bitch out the people doing that and yesterday {Iknow I'm going all over with this thread} my best friend was being a jerk and I bitched him out for it I don't like the kid that he was being an ass to but I still say that that's no reason to be an asshole and it was kinda cool because today he was alot better towards the kid and yeah it was nice knowing I made a bit of a difference but that bulying and all that shit is just bull just fucking bull!

~Mellow~
Old 10-07-2004, 04:15 PM   #135
TeapotScar

Re: grr...just grr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlwlildevil

~Mellow~
Al- do you still have Alanis's number? I totally lost the gum wrapper I wrote it down on. Oh, but I think I still have her e-mail... yeah, nevermind-she gets it.

I understand your rant. The only thing you can do is dive further and further into your own bubble of solitude. *Who gives a fuck if they think you're a skank?* They don't know you.

Maybe this should've been on the "Rant Corner" thread.

Also, calm down... scaring meh...
Old 10-07-2004, 04:25 PM   #136
Empty_Purple_Stars

Good idea Teapot..

Merged with the " Rant Corner " thread for continuities sake..

:shock:
Old 10-07-2004, 04:28 PM   #137
TearsOfHatred

yes...

that is so true, duh, people shouldnt have to be afraid to be who they want to be...its just fucking gay

rock on to everyone who thinks this thread is true
Old 10-07-2004, 09:36 PM   #138
TeapotScar

*Al* I'm waiting on you to answer a bunch of PM's from me (ok maybe 2?)... so just in case you didn't know they were there... they are...
Old 10-08-2004, 08:48 AM   #139
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
*Al* I'm waiting on you to answer a bunch of PM's from me (ok maybe 2?)... so just in case you didn't know they were there... they are...
I did!

Sorry I've been busy, with stuff like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eapotscar1.jpg
Old 10-08-2004, 09:00 AM   #140
TeapotScar

Ahh! Whoa- that's freakishly awesome!! Alllll- you shouldn't have...

*mwah*
Old 10-08-2004, 04:24 PM   #141
Draconican

<rant>

I'm having a great weekend. This morning my best friend since 6th grade had a seizure for the third time this week. It was right between 1st and 2nd period. It was in the courtyard... everyone was grouped around her. She was twitching like someone had took a butcherknife to her poor little head and chopped it off and left blood to spurt out. It was horrible. I wasn't too freaked out, though. I don't understand why she's having seizures at even more frequent intervals... and she takes medicine...

In second hour, what do you know, my other best friend starts having something akin to an asthma attack! She was shaking, she couldn't breathe, barely talk, and she could hardly stand. I had to accompany her to the main office, in which we waited ten minutes for the school district nurse to get there. Her friggin' step-father refused to pick her up, the frickin' asshole! She had another asthma attack thingy during lunch, and her step-father threatened to kill her boyfriend for just having his arm around her to comfort her.

Everything is just WONDERFUL! With these circumstances, I'll be surprised if my boyfriend's father isn't beating the living shit out of him. His father is such a frickin' bastard.... He fucking yells at him for being depressed. And sometimes I wonder if his father is doing a little more than insulting him and battering him like a rag doll....

Why does everything happen to everyone I cherish?
</rant>
Old 10-08-2004, 04:58 PM   #142
WolfMoon

Re: yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsOfHatred
that is so true, duh, people shouldnt have to be afraid to be who they want to be...its just fucking gay

OMFG!!!

It is completely mega-gay!

Just like you!
Old 10-08-2004, 05:04 PM   #143
TeapotScar

Re: yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsOfHatred

OMFG!!!

It is completely mega-gay!

Just like you!
Thank god somebody noticed that. I'm just in awe at some people sometimes... I didn't even know how best to put that person down, in this particular circumstance. Thank ya kindly for doing the dirty work, WolfMoon.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:58 PM   #144
TeapotScar

What do you do when you just feel like shit?

*broken teapot*
Old 10-08-2004, 11:03 PM   #145
gingerbreadwench

I'm sorry you feel bad, teapot. We all have days like that. Just curl up in the covers, have a cup of tea (no pun intended)... or hell. Just have a good cry. Tear something up, hit some things... get it all out.

I hope you feel better, sweetie.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:02 AM   #146
TeapotScar

Thanks GBW... bleh... I'm sure I'll feel better if I go to sleep and wake up or something.

Even in shit-mood-mode, I'm still kinda excited for your birthday :wink:
Old 10-09-2004, 06:42 AM   #147
secretboy

My life has taken some difficult turns recently. I actually did a really long post and deleted it just a few moments ago. I don't think anyone read it.

But it's come to my attention one more time, something that affected me a few years ago, and is just as striking now.

Back a while ago, when I was sad and confused but my life was basically okay, I felt really fucking upset about these supposedly trivial things.

Now, I have 'legitimate' things to be upset about, and my life feels about the same. Indeed, I feel like I have all this experience dealing with issues, that it all seems pretty easy in comparason, despite my friends saying "Wow, Seth, you have it rough these days."

It's weird how that works. Anyways, off to bed.
Old 10-09-2004, 04:56 PM   #148
Sadderstar

I don't know if there is a "My boyfriend is an ass hole" thread, but I figured that here was just as good a place as such a thread rant about a "My boyfriend is an ass hole" thing. And maybe I'm over reacting to it because my dad was abusive and things, not even bad things sometimes, make warning bells go off in my head. And maybe I'm not over reacting, maybe I'm right.

First things first though, he is a year and a half younger than myself, which puts him at 16 and right now, that age difference may be small in years but huge cognitively speaking, especially since he has had a very normal, encouraging homelife thus far. But anyway, I'm ranting because my boyfriend is, at the moment of my writing this, at another girls house watching a movie with her. Of course he's known this girl for...two years? And I've known her for a year or so. Mostly, I like her and am not worried about my boyfriend hanging out with her. But, that still doesn't make what he's doing entirely okay becuase....he's not only being disrespectful by doing this (because, well, it's another girl, even if he trusts her and I have no troubles with her, it still doesnt make it okay) but also placing a double standard into the relationship. It's not okay for me to go hang out with my guy friends like that and on the few occaisions my female friend, that I've known for seven years, has asked me to go drinking with her, said boyfriend forbade me from going, even as a designated driver. Yet, for some reason, I'm supposed to be okay with him driving around in the middle of the night with said girl, getting high, and then him going to her house to watch movies.

Now, either he is a) very very bad at cheating, b)a boyfriend that lacks regard or empathy for my feelings, c) just a plain ol' bad boyfriend, or d) incredibly rude and naive.

And this isn't the frist time these things have caused problems. Not only does he not take me anywhere (And I don't mean out to dinner or anything, though that is rare anyway, I'm talking about little get togethers and stuff), he also doesn't keep the plans he makes with me. For example, once we had decided to go fishing. I hired a babysitter to watch my siblings with money I couldn't really afford to spend on a babysitter, got out poles and made sure they were in working order. I got everything ready and when I got there, he was still in bed and said "I'm too tired baby, let's go fishing some other time."

Dunno. maybe I'm just over reacting a little...maybe not. But either way, his lack of regard for my feelings makes me wonder about the worth while of this relationship.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:34 PM   #149
gingerbreadwench

I absolutely cannot fucking stand holding my tongue. It is just so hard to be nice sometimes. I'm a blunt person, very blunt actually, but I do worry about offending people sometimes. At these times I find it really hard not to say something. I've found that if I don't like someone, it's better to just ignore them. It took me a while to figure that out, but I'm still not sure which is worse... giving someone the cold shoulder or just telling them that they're an assface. I seem to always make the wrong choice.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:41 PM   #150
TeapotScar

GBW- If you don't like them, chances are they don't deserve to walk on the same Earth as you. I support any decision you make, especially if it involves a machete and chocolate chip cookies... but seriously, don't worry too much about hurting people you don't like. Some people deserve punishment. Hell, even if they don't, it's good for people to deal with the emotions that blunt-ness inspires.

I'm blunt, too, and I find that the people who I surround myself rock. If you continue blunt-ness, I'm sure this will be what you find, too.

But don't be stressed- it's almost your birthday!!!! It'll be sad to be 17 without you, but I'll be 18 soon enough.

Well, you wrote an awesome reply to my rant... I hope this helped?
Closed Thread