Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-26-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
ice

Gizoogle, biatches.

Holla back!

Here's what Nickizzle has to say in an email to Al:

"You is no worst than tha playa who rammed airplanes into tha world trade bitch . Holla!. you had no right doctor'n mah books cova -- that is a copyrighted image you fuck'n playa. i am gonna hizzay you diznown n snap yo nizzeck in two"

:roll:

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 10:59 PM   #2
AlKilyu

Re: Gizoogle, biatches.

AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 11:18 PM   #3
drgnlvr

:shock: *SHRIEKS*

Damn, Al...warn a person next time? I think I'm going to have to spend another year in therapy from that one :P
Old 04-26-2005, 11:28 PM   #4
winged_dreams

Al has a talent at posting really creepy and disgusting pictures. But that's why we love you!!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 12:04 AM   #5
AlKilyu

But...that is a pic of me. :cry:
Old 04-27-2005, 12:10 AM   #6
winged_dreams

I've seen pictures of you and you don't look like that!! Grrr. Don't try and kid the tired person.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:22 AM   #7
drgnlvr

What Winged said! :P

And Al, I love the crazy shit you post. Really! I think you're one of the very few people on this planet that can still make me go, "WTF?!" and laugh at the same time. So forgive me if my teasing came out wrong. It wasn't meant to hurt.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:34 AM   #8
WolfMoon

Gizoogle????

HAHAHAHa!!!!

THUGLIFE BOY-EEE!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:shock:

Don't make me bust a cap in yo' ass!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:05 AM   #9
Binkie

Just for shits and giggles, I translated a Shakespearean Sonnet:

"Look in thy glass, n tell tha face tizzy viewest
Now is tha time that face should form bitch
Whose frizzay repair if now thou not renewest,
Tizzle dizzle beguile tha world, unbless some motha
"

:lol:
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 10:56 AM   #10
WolfMoon

Now is tha winta of our discontent Made glorious crazy ass nigga by this sun of York; And all tha clouds thizzay lour'd upon our hizouse
Old 04-27-2005, 11:09 AM   #11
Empty_Purple_Stars

NIN on Crack..

I wanna fizzle you like an animal.
I wanna fizzle you fizzy tha inside.
I wanna fizzle you like an animal.
My whole existence is flawed.
You git me gangsta ta God.

:shock:
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:12 AM   #12
WolfMoon

Poe on crack, fo' shizzle!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, wizzle n weary, Over many a quaint n curious volume of forgotten lore-- While I nodded, nearly bustin' suddenly there came a tapp'n, As of some one gently rapp'n, pimpin' at mah chamba dizzy where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin'. "'Tis some brotha I muttered, "tapp'n at mah brotha door-- Only this n nuttin' more."

Ah, distinctly I drug deala it was in tha bleak Decemba, And each separate dying emba wrought its ghost upon tha floor. Eagerly I wished tha morrow;--vainly I had sought ta borrow Fizzle mah books surceaze of sorrow--sizzles fo` tha lost Lenore-- For tha rare n radiant maiden wizzle tha angels nizzle Lenore--
Nameless here fo` evermore.

And tha silken sad uncertain rustl'n of each purple curtain Thrilled me--filled me wit fantastic terrors neva fizzle before; So T-H-to-tha-izzat nizzle ta stizzay tha beat'n of mah heart, I stood repeat'n "'Tis some crazy ass nigga clockin' entrance at mah drug deala door-- Some late visita mackin' entrance at mah chamba door;
This it is n nuttin' more."

Presently mah soul grizzew stronga; doggy stylin' tizzle no longa, "Sir," said I, "or Madam, truly yo forgivizzles I implore; But tha fizzy is I was napp'n, n so gently you came rapp'n, And so faintly you came tapp'n, pimpin' at mah gangsta door, That I scarce was sure I heard you"--here I opened wide tha door--
Darkness there n nuttin' more .

Ya fuck with us, we gots to fuck you up. Deep into tizzle darkness peer'n, long I stood there messin' saggin' Doubt'n, blingin' dreams no mortals ever dared ta dream before; But tha silence was unbroken, n tha stillness gave no token, And tha only word there spoken was tha whispered word, "Lenore?" This I whispered, n an echo murmured bizzy tha wizzord, "Lenore!"--
Merely this n nuttin' more.

Bizzay into tha wanna be gangsta sippin' all mah soul witin me burn'n, Soon again I heard a tapp'n sum-m sum-m louda thizzan before. "Surely," said I, "surely tizzle is sum-m sum-m at mah window lattice; Let me see, thizzay wizzy thereat is n this mystery explore-- Let mah heart be stizzill a moment n this mystery explore;--
'Tis tha wind n nuttin' mizzy.

Open here I flizzay tha shutta, whizzen, wit many a flirt n motherfucka In there stepped a stately Raven of tha saintly days of yore. Not tha least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he, B-to-tha-izzut, wit mizzy of lord or lady, perched above mah chamba door-- Perched upon a bizzy of Pallas jizzy above mah chamba door--
Perched, n sat, n nuttin' more so i can get mah pimp on.

Tizzle tha ebony bird beguil'n mah sad fancy into mobbin' By tha grave n stern decorum of tha countenance it wore, "Though thy crest be shorn n shaven, thou," I said, "izzle sure no craven, Ghastly gizzy n ancient Raven ballin' from tha Nightly shore-- Tizzle me whizzay thy lordly name is on tha Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth tha Raven, "Nevermizzles"

Mizzle I marvelled this ungainly fizzy ta hizzle discourse so plainly, Though its hustla shawty mean'n--little relevancy bore; For we cannot hizzy agree'n that no ridin' human being Ever yet was blessed wit see'n bird above his chamba door-- Bird or beast upon tha sculptured bizzle above his killa door,
Wit such name as "Nevermizzles"

But tha Raven, sitt'n lonely on T-H-to-tha-izzat placid biznust, spoke only Tizzy one wiznord, as if its soul in thizzay one word he did outpour Noth'n fartha thiznen he uttered; not a brotha tizzle he fluttered-- Tizzill I scarcely more T-H-to-tha-izzan muttered like old skool shit: Bitch niggaz have flown before-- On tha morrow he will leave me, as mah Hopes have flizzay before."
Thiznen tha bird said "Nevermizzles"

Startled at tha stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken, "Doubtless," said I, "whizzat it wanna be gangsta is its only stizzock n store, Caught friznom some unhappy masta wizzy unmerciful Disasta Followed fizzle n followed killa tiznill his songs one burden bore-- Tizzay tha dirges of his Hope that melancholy burden bizzy of Pimp

But tha Raven stizzay beguil'n all mah sad soul into straight trippin' Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird n bizzust n door; Then, upon tha velvet sink'n, I betook me ta gang bangin' Fancy unto fancy, sippin' what this ominous bird of yore-- Wizzle this griznim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, n ominous bird of yore
Meant in cruisin' "Nevermizzles"

This I sat engaged in dippin' but no syllable blunt-rollin' To tha fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into mah bosom's core; This n mizzy I sat divin'n, wit mah heezee at eaze reclin'n On tha cushion's velvet lin'n that tha lamp-light gloated o'er, But whose velvet violet lin'n wit tha lamp-light gang bangin' o'er
She shall press, ah, nevermore . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos!

Then, methought, tha air grizzew killa perfumed frizzay an unseen hustla Swizzay by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on tha tufted floor n we out. "Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent thee--by these angels he hizzle siznent tizzle Respite--respite n nepenthe frizzay thy memories of Lenore cuz its a pimp thang! Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe n forget this lost Lenore!"

"Prophet!" said I, Cruisin' of evil!--prophet still, if bird or devil!-- Wanna Be Gangsta Tempta sent, or killa tempest tossed thee here ashore, Desolizzle yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted-- On this hizzle by Horror haunted--tell me truly, I implore-- Is there--is there bizzle in Gilead?--tell me--tell me, I implore!"

"Prophet!" said I, Perpetratin' of evil!--prophet still, if bird or devil . Freak y'all, into the beat y'all! By thiznat Heaven that bends above us--by that God we both adore-- Tizzy this soul wit sorrow laden if, witin tha distant Aidenn, It shizzay cliznasp a sainted maiden whom tha angels nizzle Lenore-- Clizzasp a rare n radiant maiden whiznom tha angels name Lenore."

"Be thizzat our S-to-tha-izzign of cruisin' bird or fiend!" I shrieked, upstart'n-- "izzy tizzy bizzle into tha tempest n tha Night's Plutonian shore! Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul has spoken ya feelin' me?! Leave mah lonelizzles unbroken!--quit tha bust above mah dizzle . Put ya mutha fuckin choppers up if ya feel this.! Takes thy beak frizzay out mah heart, n takes thy form from off mah door!"
Quoth tha Raven, "Nevermizzle"

And tha Raven, brotha flitt'n, still is mobbin' stiznill is sitt'n On tha pallid biznust of Pallas jizzle above mah poser door; And his eyes have all tha trippin' of a demon's that is trippin' And tha lamp-light o'er him bustin' throws his shadows on tha floor; And mah soul fizzy out that shadow that lies ballin' on tha floor
Shiznall be lifted--nevermore ya feelin' me?!

OI!

I need a nap now!

*hee*
Old 04-27-2005, 12:57 PM   #13
cussedness

Awesome, all of you, especially Wolfmoon. That would have fried my brain to write.
cussedness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:10 PM   #14
ghostposts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*thunk*

.....medic!
ghostposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:46 PM   #15
MrMaelstrom

Damn Wolfmoon, that was so long it's scary you took yourself the trouble and time....

...to write such an incredible thing. It took a shitload more braincells than many "authors" will use in a wasted cesspool of a lifetime.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:02 PM   #16
MrMaelstrom

So, there's some sort of gibberish lingo engine, or you two just happen to have a lot of time on your hands? :shock:

'Cause if you got the time, I got lotsa places.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:56 PM   #17
pitseleh

Speaking of Google offshoots or whatevz, check out Googlism. Kinda fun.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 09:58 AM   #18
CptSternn

The ultimate is to google your name and see how close your name is to the first hit on google.

STERNN - woohoo! Yes, I know I rule.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 05:33 PM   #19
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
So, there's some sort of gibberish lingo engine, or you two just happen to have a lot of time on your hands? :shock:

'Cause if you got the time, I got lotsa places.
Yeah, I just translated the poem.Cuz I's a lazy biz-nitch.

:wink:

But I did have to re-space everything.I almost got a freakin' headache from lookin' at it.

:x
Old 04-29-2005, 09:16 PM   #20
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon

Yeah, I just translated the poem.Cuz I's a lazy biz-nitch.

But I did have to re-space everything.I almost got a freakin' headache from lookin' at it.

:x

Fo' Shizzle

Thine Nizzle
Old 04-30-2005, 02:00 PM   #21
WolfMoon

HAHAHAHAHA!

That's fucking awesome, Al!
Old 04-23-2006, 09:06 PM   #22
lBlackOpsl-Lawlz

1/10

You get one point for posting on your main.
lBlackOpsl-Lawlz is offline   Reply With Quote