Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

View Poll Results: what do you think of me?
i remember you and i hate you 0 0%
i do not know you but you probably suck 1 20.00%
you seem o.k. 1 20.00%
i think you're pretty cool 3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2006, 03:32 PM   #1
HerGhostInTheFog

hello again i am back

haha yes i am back... at least for right now because i have had my wisdom teeth taken out and i am not going to go outside while looking like a chipmunk... i used to come on here but not many people liked me on the site and it was down for quite a long time so i gave up and got somewhat of a life and just stopped comming on here.... but yes, so now that i have said that pointless shit i will now say some more pointless shit about myself....
i am 18 years old, female, i live in orange county california. my favorite bands are
tiger army
then social distortion
then leftover crack
then dead kennedys
then the nekromantix
i like to read alot and i have a big variety of different books. i love edgar allen poe the most. love or hate me i iwll not change for you.... i am somwhat vegetarian but i eat meat ever so often just because... i enjoy painting and sewing... if you would like to know more about me message me-ashley
HerGhostInTheFog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 04:46 PM   #2
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
So...out with the details. Why did they dislike you? You don't seem to misspell things or go around saying that Manson is goth. What did you do, huh?
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:19 PM   #3
HerGhostInTheFog

haha thats exactly it... i have no freakin idea! i think it has to do with the fact that i once had a hippie boyfriend and i accept everyone... but i dont know i think they were just giving me a hard time to see if i would stick around
HerGhostInTheFog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:23 PM   #4
Belos

Ugh.....thank you for the dental flashback LOL!

You did not mention if they took out only the uppers, or was it uppers and lowers (hurts like Hell, I know)
Belos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #5
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGhostInTheFog
haha thats exactly it... i have no freakin idea! i think it has to do with the fact that i once had a hippie boyfriend and i accept everyone... but i dont know i think they were just giving me a hard time to see if i would stick around
Yup, they seem to do that. As soon as someone comes they jump on him like a pack of hungry wolves. I can understand it though. The internet is grazing field for many loosers and idiots and one has to filter very carefully.

I suppose goths are in general like that...look very suspiciously at people we don't know until we do get to know them. We do, after all, see all the sad-but-true sides of life and so know what shit there is the world to watch out for.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:21 PM   #6
Alaizabel Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Look Behind You
I suppose goths are in general like that...look very suspiciously at people we don't know until we do get to know them. We do, after all, see all the sad-but-true sides of life and so know what shit there is the world to watch out for.
Haha, I've been like that my whole life. I'm really accepting, and I try to let that show through so I don't scare everyone off with my "everlasting poker face" that makes everyone think I'm going to go after them with a chainsaw *rolls eyes*, but internally I'm always very suspicious about new people. The way I see it, if they can survive a few weeks of talking with me and getting along fairly well with my other friends (if they don't but they're an awesome person anyways, well, that sucks for my other friends, they'll get used to the new kid eventually), and neither the way I think nor the way my friends behave scares them off, then they're just fine in my book. Pretty damn awesome, even. I hang with the group that everyone knows but not everyone actually talks to because they're, again, afraid that one of us will go after them with a chainsaw (we're not even terribly violent people! Nor are we your sterotypical Goths who wear the solid black with the heavy chains and the spiky chokers that might possibly scare someone. THen again, I'm the only one out of the group who identifies as Goth actually... Whatever, I'm rambling. Point is we don't look threatening.). Some people do actually stick around though and those people rock... Wow, I'm rambling more and more... I'm going to just shut up now before I waste more space with my nonsensical words.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:21 PM   #7
disorder

Hmmm, you must have left before I stumbled upon this fair site. Welcome back, I suppose, we're a little low in numbers at the moment.

Oh, and capital 'I's are your friend

Disorder out.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:35 PM   #8
bulletsinmyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGhostInTheFog
i like to read alot and i have a big variety of different books. i love edgar allen poe the most.
I LOVE Edgar Allen Poe.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:28 PM   #9
cradle

Leftover crack is the shit...do you like the dead milkmen?
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:26 AM   #10
bulletsinmyhead

Just wondering, HerGhostInTheFog, did you get your username from the Cradle of Filth song, "Her Ghost In the Fog"? It's fine if you did. I was listening to them the other day because my friend said they were soooo great, and I remember seeing that song on their album.