Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-13-2009, 03:37 AM   #2251
Geoluhread

For the past 3 months I have been having a cold every other day that it`s getting ridiculous! Add to that soar throat that goes away in 12 hours.

I`m thinking that it`s allergies to dirt and dust... The thing about allergy pills is that they make me wanna sleep.. So I`m either sleeping or having a runny nose =(
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:28 AM   #2252
Still Jack

A neo nazi thought it would be a good plan to harass my best mate, Frank. Who is six foot tall, of French-Moroccan descent and generally in a bad mood. About 3 racist provocations result in a broken nose and a game he likes to refer to as " Ramasse tes dents " ( go pick up your teeth. ).

Ah, the joys of school...
Old 11-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #2253
Solumina

God I just feel awful for my mother. Today she is in Chicago visiting a close friend of hers who was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago and he isn't expected to make it to Thanksgiving but she can't even stay for a full day because she has to be back in Baltimore tomorrow morning to scatter her fathers ashes.

And after dealing with all of this death she is coming down to help me make a budget and firm up some wedding plans. On the one hand it will be a nice distraction for her and we haven't been able to spend much time together. On the other hand I can't help but feeling selfish for wanting to talk about something as trivial as a wedding the very same day she scattered her father's ashes.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #2254
Equivalence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
On the other hand I can't help but feeling selfish for wanting to talk about something as trivial as a wedding the very same day she scattered her father's ashes.
I don't know you, or your mother, but I can't imagine her daughter's wedding as being something trivial to her. When my grandfather died, my parents wanted to spend time with family. I think your mother may want to do the same.

But again, I'm neither of you. Just an opinion, 'tis all.
Equivalence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #2255
Solumina

I didn't really think of it that way since she is traveling to see me instead of the other way around and since we had planned this before she knew that tomorrow was going to be the day her father's ashes were being scattered, but you do have a good point.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #2256
Lady_Alyce

Location: A lovely place where the humidity melts your makeup off.
I got chewed out by the artistic director at the studio today because my attendance is "spotty". One of my teachers at school chewed me out the past week, multiple times because my work is "insufficient" and I can't keep up with the work she gives out in class.
For the past school year, she keeps ranting on how we (the students) don't really have anything to do after school because we are just "whiny lazy teenagers". WTF?! She assigns us homework that would be a slight challenge to do if I did not have anything at all to do over the week and weekend. Success in school=fail in ballet. Success in ballet=fail at school.
Lady_Alyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #2257
skoteinh

I am lonely. I like being alone most of the time, but right now, I hate being single. I wish I had a significant other to spend my nights with.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #2258
SweetJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoteinh View Post
I am lonely. I like being alone most of the time, but right now, I hate being single. I wish I had a significant other to spend my nights with.
It's a shame you're single, you're beautiful and smart.

I've been feeling that lately, too. I have such bad luck with relationships. For me, it probably mostly has to do with living in the rural midwest and being a lesbian. I have a HUGE problem with commitment because I can never seem to find anyone who understands me on a fundamental level (I end up being a novelty in one way or another) and I'm scared shitless of being stuck in this town forever and having another crazy asshole to deal with while I'm down here.

That and I always seem to attract tough guys, which at least results in having a bunch of great friends who are down to get up if anything goes all FUBAR... but it's not a girlfriend.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #2259
skoteinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
It's a shame you're single, you're beautiful and smart.

I've been feeling that lately, too. I have such bad luck with relationships. For me, it probably mostly has to do with living in the rural midwest and being a lesbian. I have a HUGE problem with commitment because I can never seem to find anyone who understands me on a fundamental level (I end up being a novelty in one way or another) and I'm scared shitless of being stuck in this town forever and having another crazy asshole to deal with while I'm down here.

That and I always seem to attract tough guys, which at least results in having a bunch of great friends who are down to get up if anything goes all FUBAR... but it's not a girlfriend.
Thank you!

Well, you seem to be in a worse situation than me, in theory at least.

I live in a city of 5,000,000 people, and I am straight. But I, too, have a problem finding someone who understands me, because I am a goth in a country where the majority doesn't know what goth is. Here mainstream rules, and there is low tolerance or understanding for anything different. A woman actually crossed herself when she saw me one night!!!

People don't get why I dress in black, go to the cinema on my own, don't go to mainstream clubs, and don't go to the beach and lie in the sun in the summer...

It is very hard to find a straight guy I can have an interesting conversation with.

Truth is, 1. I keep to myself (I also like travelling alone) and 2. most guys in my age group are married.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #2260
Equivalence

I almost punched my dad.

I don't think I've ever felt this low.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:15 AM   #2261
Pineapple_Juice

Think I need to quit smoking before the New Year resolution shit. Starting to feel funny.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:46 AM   #2262
Still Jack

My leg feels like shit. I can't quite remember how I managed it. Yesterday night seems a tad blurry.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:47 AM   #2263
Pineapple_Juice

Shit like how? Like you've bruised it or the muscles are sore or what?
Old 11-15-2009, 02:50 AM   #2264
Still Jack

Both kinda. It's my left leg, the Hip part is kind of raw, like I've slid over concrete. The thigh looks like someone's had fun with a meat tenderizer, and my shin looks like , well, a shin. My calf muscles ache though, but that's going away. Thank god for painkillers and tiger balm.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:52 AM   #2265
solanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
My leg feels like shit. I can't quite remember how I managed it. Yesterday night seems a tad blurry.
hehe that was me last sunday morning my leg hurt but I had no idea how I did it, my friends said I fell off the seat in the back of the taxi but I can't remember that to be honest I still can't remember most of that night out so it must have been good.
solanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:00 AM   #2266
Pineapple_Juice

S'the point of going out and having a good time if you can't remember it later?
Old 11-15-2009, 03:29 AM   #2267
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equivalence View Post
I almost punched my dad.

I don't think I've ever felt this low.
What happened?

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #2268
Vindihatedracist

I haven't been able to sleep very good since I heard about gay marriage being allowed in several states... it's not right... oooooooh damn gay enablers!
Vindihatedracist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #2269
Equivalence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
What happened?
I was trying to tell him that I wanted to move away, because I can't stand living with him anymore. He said that I wasn't being considerate of his feelings, to which I reminded him that he wasn't considerate of mine when he left me when I was six (I didn't hear from him again until I was 12). He basically said that didn't matter.

At that point, I was hurt, but I didn't want to do anything rash.

Then he started talking about the period after he moved away, and before my mom remarried my current step dad. My mom married a guy who turned out to be abusive, and beat the crap out of both her and me. I didn't have a problem with him talking about it. I did, however, have a problem when he started making jokes and saying things like, "Well, you can't blame that on me, because I wasn't there".

That's when I wanted to punch him.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #2270
Geoluhread

Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
i`m sick of having this stupid cold every other day!!!!!!!!!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:33 PM   #2271
Methadrine

blergh... worked 14 hours last night, didn't get ANY sleep tonight since a faulty air duct in my bedroom tried its best at being a performer of high pitched whistles, and now I got to embark on 12 more hours. *yawn* I really got to fix this crazy workscheme on mondays... It doesn't get any better that I have to be behind a TV camera the last 4 hours of this day. Can anyone say "unsteady-cam"? Not cool.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #2272
Cosmicgaunt

Eating banana cake, and it's oh so good.
Cosmicgaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #2273
Corpsey

I don't know if I will be able to continue with Spanish as my Major at university.

I am seriously disappointed with myself.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:15 AM   #2274
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equivalence View Post
I was trying to tell him that I wanted to move away, because I can't stand living with him anymore. He said that I wasn't being considerate of his feelings, to which I reminded him that he wasn't considerate of mine when he left me when I was six (I didn't hear from him again until I was 12). He basically said that didn't matter.

At that point, I was hurt, but I didn't want to do anything rash.

Then he started talking about the period after he moved away, and before my mom remarried my current step dad. My mom married a guy who turned out to be abusive, and beat the crap out of both her and me. I didn't have a problem with him talking about it. I did, however, have a problem when he started making jokes and saying things like, "Well, you can't blame that on me, because I wasn't there".

That's when I wanted to punch him.
Sheesh - sorry man, what a dick. If there's one thing I can relate to it's the whole Oedipal hulk-out thing. How close are you, realistically, to being able to move out?

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:41 AM   #2275
Equivalence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
Oedipal hulk-out thing. How close are you, realistically, to being able to move out?
The 'Odepidal hulk-out thing' made my night.

Truth be told, I'm not sure how close I am. I've saved up enough cash to move anywhere I want. The problem is, I don't have a job lined up anywhere but here. My mom and step-dad have offered to let me move back in with them, but I know they're pretty tight and I don't want to put any additional burden on them. I'm considering going to University, but a lot of universities I want to attend, won't be taking applicants until next April.