Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:02 PM   #26
Mir

This thread is nowhere close to being as funny as I thought it would. Shame, because the potential was there.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #27
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
and you look like the result of mixing frontal lobotomy with cerebral liquidation and ending up with a strange human that operates only on a mushy rear lobe that secretes a sort of brain sauce.
Philip J. Fry?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #28
Slap Your Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
Won't that turn me into an uncaring asshole?
It's a good life.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #29
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Opteron man, you should grow some thick skin. Half the people you meet in life won't like you. I think Abe Lincoln said that. Anyway, some people here don't like me too, some people think I'm a perv, some think I'm stupid, and I have to admit it is only by the virtue of sheer age and its subsequent long experience that I am able to (barely) keep up with a tenth of the conversations here.

BUT...I hang in there, remember that this place is FOR ENTERTAINMENT and is not life determining. When it becomes too serious then there is a problem.
So I don't leave, I have fun.

BUT...I also know when I can LEARN something from others, when to discard obsolete or inaccurate information and absorb new information (it keeps one young at heart). I also know when to say "I'm sorry. My mistake."

BUT... hanging on to the worst kind of public tripe as if it were scientific truth held in high regard by Nobel laureates is stubbornness worthy of its reward, in your case mockery.

(And yes, in the "Gnet Power Meeting" video, Gothicus could barely get a word out in between guffaws once your name was mentioned. Your gullibility makes you a target. Lose it. Develop some healthy cynicism.)

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #30
GothicChristian

I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone.
I do, however, find you to be annoying.
I find anyone who uses a mental disability as a crutch for everything to be. My sister has ADHD, Severe Dyslexia, an IQ of 69, and slight autism. She doesn't blame things on that, nor does she let things get in her way. She had to start kindergarten two years late, but now she's in a normal fifth grade class. She even keeps up straight A's with a little help from myself on her homework. She may be annoying at times, but she the prime example of someone who has problems, knows about them, but gets over them.
Why don't you try being like my twelve year old sister. It would make people like you more, and I wouldn't have this insane urge to hit you.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #31
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Anyway, some people here don't like me too, some people think I'm a perv
What's wrong with being a perv?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:08 PM   #32
MegearaErotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
What's wrong with being a perv?
I don't know... My perviness is reflexive, and I often catch myself saying things sexually themed when I don't mean to and unintentionally flirting with guys.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:15 PM   #33
GothicChristian

I think you do it on purpose Megeara.
You act perverted just to bother me all the time.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #34
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
This thread is nowhere close to being as funny as I thought it would. Shame, because the potential was there.
Sorry to disappoint.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #35
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Opteron man, you should grow some thick skin. Half the people you meet in life won't like you. I think Abe Lincoln said that. Anyway, some people here don't like me too, some people think I'm a perv, some think I'm stupid, and I have to admit it is only by the virtue of sheer age and its subsequent long experience that I am able to (barely) keep up with a tenth of the conversations here.

BUT...I hang in there, remember that this place is FOR ENTERTAINMENT and is not life determining. When it becomes too serious then there is a problem.
So I don't leave, I have fun.

BUT...I also know when I can LEARN something from others, when to discard obsolete or inaccurate information and absorb new information (it keeps one young at heart). I also know when to say "I'm sorry. My mistake."

BUT... hanging on to the worst kind of public tripe as if it were scientific truth held in high regard by Nobel laureates is stubbornness worthy of its reward, in your case mockery.

(And yes, in the "Gnet Power Meeting" video, Gothicus could barely get a word out in between guffaws once your name was mentioned. Your gullibility makes you a target. Lose it. Develop some healthy cynicism.)
When I saw that video a few minutes ago, I laughed too!
I will try to take myself less seriously. Yeah, Opteron_Man is kind of crappy for a name, but I couldn't think of anything! Hehe!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #36
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Honestly, it's creepy that whether I make fun of you is of special relevance to you. An attractive young man such as myself is forced to develop a certain tolerance for unsettling comments born of the affections I tend to inspire in other internet denizens, but even still you're beginning to seriously creep me out.
I've ALWAYS made fun of you. Even if maybe once or twice you said something worthy of ridicule and I ignored it instead of responding, I've definitely never said anything nice to you. Jesus! I'm pretty sure myself and other gnet members have VIDEOTAPED ourselves making fun of you and made it available on these forums. For the love of god!
Ah yes! I saw that video minutes ago! Thanks.
I laughed when I heard you say that! Yeah, maybe I do take myself too seriously, I'll try not to! Hehe, my typeing skills are pretty crappy.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #37
Opteron_Man

Now I think I understand. I take myself too seriously, I don't take
critisism well, and I am a bit selfcentered.
I will take steps to not be such an asshole and learn to laugh at myself and my quirks sometimes. I apologise to everybody whom I insulted today. I hope I can be forgivin. Sorry I created this whiny thread.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #38
Xombie

Does this mean you're staying here?
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:02 PM   #39
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
Does this mean you're staying here?
Yes, I'm staying. I cooled off and thought about what I said and how much of a fucktard I have been. The things I have said were out of line and over the top.
I will work to adjust my attitude. Maybe it is me. Maybe the reason why I have less then three friends is because of my attitude and not other peoples’ fault.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:48 PM   #40
xParadigmx

mmmmm... brain sauce.
xParadigmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #41
MollyMac

Goddammit.

You always pull this bullshit. You get all pissy and start making jack-tarded posts and then back down - thinking about what you said only AFTER you type it. Not BEFORE when it could do you some good.

Then again, even when you say you have thought about things for a while, you are still a sack of attention whoring, pity mongering, whiny, self- loathing sack of wilted dog shit too sad to be set aflame and left on a porch.

You say you don't take criticism well but lash out. Well, guess what, Twat? Can't have it both ways. You aren't even viable enough to have it one way.

Hell, I even tried being nice, but you are not worth the effort because THIS IS HOW YOU ARE.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #42
MegearaErotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicChristian
I think you do it on purpose Megeara.
You act perverted just to bother me all the time.
No, I seriously don't. I was perverted before I knew you, and there have been days where I've said to myself that I wasn't going to act like that, and I ended up doing it anyways. I think I wouldn't be as bad if most of my friends weren't exactly the same as me.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:23 PM   #43
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Goddammit.

You always pull this bullshit. You get all pissy and start making jack-tarded posts and then back down - thinking about what you said only AFTER you type it. Not BEFORE when it could do you some good.

Then again, even when you say you have thought about things for a while, you are still a sack of attention whoring, pity mongering, whiny, self- loathing sack of wilted dog shit too sad to be set aflame and left on a porch.

You say you don't take criticism well but lash out. Well, guess what, Twat? Can't have it both ways. You aren't even viable enough to have it one way.

Hell, I even tried being nice, but you are not worth the effort because THIS IS HOW YOU ARE.
Haha, I motherfucking love you.

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #44
Fae-wolf

um....

it's cool that your whinning here and all

I don't know you

But, if people insult you here. Than why stay? Also, this is the internet. I highly doubt you'll meet the majority of the people online.

So just chill and relax
Fae-wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:30 PM   #45
Joker_in_the_Pack

Opteron_Man, would you like some ice? Because it seems MollyMac, GothicusMaximus, and JCC just bitchslapped you to pieces.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #46
Opteron_Man

That's nice, thanks allot MollyMac. You know, it takes a big person to forgive. But it takes a coward to give up on another person. There are plenty of cowards out there. It takes much more effort to forgive then to say "well fuck you, your a hopeless pile of shit".
Old 10-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #47
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
That's nice, thanks allot MollyMac. You know, it takes a big person to forgive. But it takes a coward to give up on another person. There are plenty of cowards out there. It takes much more effort to forgive then to say "well fuck you, your a hopeless pile of shit".
It doesn't take effort. It takes patience and motivation. Apparently, you aren't worth it.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

Old 10-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #48
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
Opteron_Man, would you like some ice? Because it seems MollyMac, GothicusMaximus, and JCC just bitchslapped you to pieces.
Sure, that one from MollyMac was particulally nasty.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:48 PM   #49
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
It doesn't take effort. It takes patience and motivation. Apparently, you aren't worth it.
Apparently not. Maybe SHE isn't worth it?
Old 10-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #50
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Apparently not. Maybe SHE isn't worth it?
Dude, MollyMac is the shit.