Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:55 AM   #26
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by viscus View Post
And so now you find the thought of r.ape to be exciting? I would think it would be the opposite, after a horrific experience like that.

I don't find it exhiliarating FYI. After the experience, I was mentally and physically in shock; but nothing compared to what my friend went through...if you were there to witness it; I think you would understand that I want to understand why these people did it with such inhumane pittance. To study this kind of sadistic behaviour will help me in analyzing Human Behaviour as well as writing about it. Even though I can't really do much to help her, I can still use the medium of my analytical writing to achieve a degree of solace through my feelings in ink. Really, I wouldn't expect you to understand and I'm sorry if you feel that way about me.

Why would I take offense?

Still, that kind of music is juvenile.
Because people are so fucking opinionated on this site. Like whatever you say, someone is bound to explode. Lol.
LovelyxBlackLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:57 AM   #27
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
Well, a fascination with something is sometimes an attempt to process it. I can understand that.
Exactly. Thank you Apathy's Child
Old 11-08-2009, 07:59 AM   #28
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I've heard all of Children of Bodom's albums at one point or another, and had the misfortune of seeing them live last year.
So Children of Bodom's not hardcore enough for you? Try Greeley Estates. It's very screamo if you like that kind of metal.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:11 AM   #29
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyxBlackLace View Post
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?

I want to have a dramatic death. Something symbolic I guess. The whole point is for people to remember me and feel BAD about the way they pre-judged and treated someone who was so kind to them.

* Fill a bathtub with water. Cut the main arteries in my arms so the water will be entrenched in a deep, crimson red I'll bleed to death. The sight will be absofuckinglutely awesome.
My suicide note will be written on the mirror in black marker ink (I've considered the use of blood, but it's not very effective when it comes to being exposed to water or whatever; besides I want my final words to be EXPLICITLY CLEAR okay?)
Also, I want to look graceful when I die, so I'll curl my eyelashes, put on several coats of green mascara (my favourite) and some purple and magenta eyeshadow with light pink lipstick to accompany the death-angel look. *

You can suggest more ways for me - can't wait to hear them.
As soon and as horribly as possible.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #30
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
As soon and as horribly as possible.
What did I ever do you you Alice?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #31
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
What did I ever do you you Alice?
That's one thing.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:52 AM   #32
viscus

Quote:
I don't find it exhiliarating FYI. After the experience, I was mentally and physically in shock; but nothing compared to what my friend went through...if you were there to witness it; I think you would understand that I want to understand why these people did it with such inhumane pittance. To study this kind of sadistic behaviour will help me in analyzing Human Behaviour as well as writing about it. Even though I can't really do much to help her, I can still use the medium of my analytical writing to achieve a degree of solace through my feelings in ink. Really, I wouldn't expect you to understand and I'm sorry if you feel that way about me.
I get the impression that you're full of shit, but whatever. Just keep doing your thing.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:55 AM   #33
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
I get the impression that you're full of shit, but whatever. Just keep doing your thing.
Didn't ask for your opinion but WHATEVER. You impression of me means nothing to me. Have fun in life hiking mountains and PUHLEASE, get a haircut.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:22 AM   #34
viscus

HAHAHAHA. Was I supposed to be insulted by that?

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #35
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
HAHAHAHA. Was I supposed to be insulted by that?
HAHA yup! Would feel sorry for any chick who sleeps with you and your cave-man traits. Watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ZcIAAFU7I

PELVIC THRUUUUUUST bitch! Can YOU do that?

Peace out Flintstonezzzzz
Old 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
RadTeeJay

Can we have a little mercy on LovelyxBlackLace. Why dosen't someone try to explain to her WHY they don't have the same tastes as her and make some cool suggestions instead of just trying to fight with the girl!! JEEZ!!

Anyways. Hey BlackLace I'm Tai. Fellow Newbie. And I happen to have a bad taste in my mouth from Nightwish, but thats not to say we can't get along haha. I like some stuff that falls under the 'Symph-y Black Metal' umbrella ... have you ever listened to early stuff by The Gathering. They're classy && epic, not quite that heavy though.

But then again heavy doesn't necessarily mean a piece of music is automatically amazing - a common misconception ppl have nowadays imo.

But anyways Welcome. && I will speak for myself in saying you do have the right to like what you like.

Plus, there are ppl that have HORRIBLE taste, && while I don't totally like the same music as you - you derserve respect.

^_^

Welcome.
RadTeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #37
ShadowxMakerZ

Quote:
* Fill a bathtub with water. Cut the main arteries in my arms so the water will be entrenched in a deep, crimson red I'll bleed to death. The sight will be absofuckinglutely awesome.
My suicide note will be written on the mirror in black marker ink (I've considered the use of blood, but it's not very effective when it comes to being exposed to water or whatever; besides I want my final words to be EXPLICITLY CLEAR okay?)
Also, I want to look graceful when I die, so I'll curl my eyelashes, put on several coats of green mascara (my favourite) and some purple and magenta eyeshadow with light pink lipstick to accompany the death-angel look. *
It's just as if you had this all planned out from the very beginning with extreme intention. Very sick, but superb death though... it'd be sure leave a dented image into my mind.

Nice to meet you on the forums, my world isn't much either, but that's life.

Compensation is always required.
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:51 AM   #38
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTeeJay View Post
Can we have a little mercy on LovelyxBlackLace. Why dosen't someone try to explain to her WHY they don't have the same tastes as her and make some cool suggestions instead of just trying to fight with the girl!! JEEZ!!

Anyways. Hey BlackLace I'm Tai. Fellow Newbie. And I happen to have a bad taste in my mouth from Nightwish, but thats not to say we can't get along haha. I like some stuff that falls under the 'Symph-y Black Metal' umbrella ... have you ever listened to early stuff by The Gathering. They're classy && epic, not quite that heavy though.

But then again heavy doesn't necessarily mean a piece of music is automatically amazing - a common misconception ppl have nowadays imo.

But anyways Welcome. && I will speak for myself in saying you do have the right to like what you like.

Plus, there are ppl that have HORRIBLE taste, && while I don't totally like the same music as you - you derserve respect.

^_^

Welcome.
Finally someone who's normal around here. Thank you Jay.
I don't get why people around here have to make such a big deal about personal taste and the stuff you like. It's just who I am. Deal with it. Gosh guys.
Anyway, I listen to The Gathering! They're great. I'm also into Helloween, Iced Earth and Primal Fear; the not too heavy but quite symphonic. I don't like thrash or screamo metal so much, but it doesn't mean I only listen to bands like Nightwish or Sonata Arctica.
So where are you from?
Cool meeting you.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:09 AM   #39
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowxMakerZ View Post
It's just as if you had this all planned out from the very beginning with extreme intention. Very sick, but superb death though... it'd be sure leave a dented image into my mind.

Nice to meet you on the forums, my world isn't much either, but that's life.

Compensation is always required.
Haha...yeah. I would hate to jump off a building 'cause I might end up as a pulp of blood. Dying like this wouldn't ruin my facial features and my groomed looks.

Life totally sucks, I bitch about it a lot. Thanks for understanding. May happiness find you, Shadow.
Keep in touch.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:12 AM   #40
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadTeeJay View Post

^_^

Welcome.
You seem like a nice guy.

I dig that.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #41
JCC

For real? My first thought was that he was one of those guys that tries flirting online, you know the type. They call a certain redhead's boyfriend fat and shit like that.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #42
Priestly

Ah, mature for 16. Though a long way to go yet. I think some of the people above were not replying to you but other threads, perhaps?

In any case, I've been where you are emotionally and in life and it's great to see that you're trying to find community online if you can't find it in real life. I wish the internet was as developed when I was in middle/high school.

Welcome, fellow newbie!
Priestly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #43
RadTeeJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
For real? My first thought was that he was one of those guys that tries flirting online, you know the type. They call a certain redhead's boyfriend fat and shit like that.
Ok well ... I didn't quite get the whole redhead comment but w/e.

Haha believe me I'm not trying to flirt there bud. Esp considering the fact that I don't even date women ^_^ Its just not my style haha. Some ppl just aren't that arrogant - or at least - can control the urge to be an asshole all the time. I'm not into all Abby's intrests but I'm not going to try to put her down to intimidate fellow posters && make myself seem like a God.

But I have read some of YOUR comments on other threads, && I think you should realize

Pretentious doesn't equal cool. In case you haven't heard.

Just thought you should know ^_~.
RadTeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #44
JCC

I was making a joke to Apathy's_Child, I was just using you as a setup.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #45
LovelyxBlackLace

You know what, people don't really care about looks on this site.
Boring....*yawn*
All about that inner beauty crap and intelligence. No offence.
How do you deactivate your account, JCC?
I want to do it ASAP, this blogging/thread shit is addictively funny and I really need to get ready for a party in two hours.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #46
vindicatedxjin

You just got OWNED jcc!

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #47
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
You know what, people don't really care about looks on this site.
Boring....*yawn*
All about that inner beauty crap and intelligence. No offence.
How do you deactivate your account, JCC?
I want to do it ASAP, this blogging/thread shit is addictively funny and I really need to get ready for a party in two hours.

Are you serious?

If so...then I'm sorry but you are beyond shallow.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #48
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Are you serious?

If so...then I'm sorry but you are beyond shallow.
I think I already know that from wasting all my time here.
Anyway it's cool to know another Azn here who loves Fallout 3, I hope you get to play the add ons soon! They're seriously sick.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #49
vindicatedxjin

I just can't comprehend...who goes to a party in the afternoon on a fucking Tuesday. 0.o

And another thing I don't understand is how the hell are you not in school...if you say you're in junior high?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 11-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #50
LovelyxBlackLace

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I just can't comprehend...who goes to a party in the afternoon on a fucking Tuesday. 0.o

And another thing I don't understand is how the hell are you not in school...if you say you're in junior high?
I live in London.
I go to an American International school.