Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
Sanguine Mind

Males of all Species are becoming More Female.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/...re-Female.html
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #2
Albert Mond

Interesting.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:24 AM   #3
Man In Room 5

Further proof that the gnostics were right and all things move towards perfection.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:45 AM   #4
$haDe

Hmm....It IS interesting but it's not unexpected.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:29 AM   #5
Geoluhread

I didn't read it all. It isn't unexpected nor interesting.

In other species, in a normal life cycle, they're born males and grow into females.
Certain types of frogs change their sexes according to the concentration of males or females in their community.

It all shows you that a living being is a product of interpert genes in certain environmental factors.

They all interact together and can't be split.

The thing is, an XY will still be an XY during its lifetime (in humans), it won't change ever, being more feminine doesn't mean that you become sexually a female

Unless we're talking about mutants.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #6
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
I didn't read it all. It isn't unexpected nor interesting.

In other species, in a normal life cycle, they're born males and grow into females.
Certain types of frogs change their sexes according to the concentration of males or females in their community.

It all shows you that a living being is a product of interpert genes in certain environmental factors.

They all interact together and can't be split.

The thing is, an XY will still be an XY during its lifetime (in humans), it won't change ever, being more feminine doesn't mean that you become sexually a female

Unless we're talking about mutants.

Perhaps in future we will be asexual in the sense that we will be able to reproduce by ourselves. We could actually go and fuck ourselves. Its a bit sad really. There might be an explosion of mistake babies... Less people will have relationships...
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
Godslayer Jillian

...I bet you all the heroin in the world that that's not going to happen.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
Saya

God no, asexual reproduction would be a huge step backwards, as it would be the end of genetic diversity.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
Mr. Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man In Room 5
Further proof that the gnostics were right and all things move towards perfection.
I think a lot of women will disagree that a tiny dick and wide hips make for a perfect male.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #10
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
...I bet you all the heroin in the world that that's not going to happen.

will you sell it for if I win? I'll give you a percentage. promise.

(I am not serious. I was just thinking about it. I like that we have two genders. I wish there were more types of people. Maybe ones with no balls and 4 eyes...)
Old 12-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #11
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Filth
I think a lot of women will disagree that a tiny dick and wide hips make for a perfect male.

no. But they could have nicer bums, and prettier faces with less facial hair, no leg hair, no huge brown forests under their arms and no fucking snail trail from their belly buttons.

hahahaha
Old 12-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #12
Mr. Filth

It'd be my guess that you're a rather young female. Most women appreciate masculine features. It's usually teenagers who watch too much television that go for feminine guys.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #13
girasol

You know... I actually do like certain things about masculinity. I just don't like everything. I am bi. Toned arms, hands that fit over your own, and a lot of funny crap I won't go into.

I was poking fun. There is no need to take it personally. There are horrible things about women that I dislike as well.

But yeah. I am a young female as you put it. No longer a teen though.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:44 PM   #14
Saya

I've never met a girl who said they like hairy men, actually a lot of guys I know shave all their body hair.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:48 PM   #15
girasol

...hmm... The only thing is if they shave their chest hair it doesn't look much better when it has all of those black prickles...

Friend of mine came to a spartan theme party with nothing but a belt, cod piece and some torso bondage strap. He had shaved his chest and had all of these little black dots concentrated near his boobies. His chest was impressive but I felt sorry for him.

waxing hurts... but its best.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
Opteron_Man

Funny thing about my body. It is short and thin with a unmanly arse. I was shocked one night as I was walking, when my shaddow was cast on the side of a building by a street lamp. I saw that a shadow of a woman with a nice petite body! Oh! Then I was infuriated when I looked over and saw that I was alone, there was no woman, and that the shadow of the lady was my own!
I was walking today and I saw my shadow on the street and the figure I saw had narrow shoulders and wide hips. My buddies rip on me alot about my body! Hahaha! Oh well. One buddy said that if I had tits.... well you get the idea folks!
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:07 PM   #17
Opteron_Man

Just making fun of my own girly body! Thought I'd loosen up a bit.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #18
Saya

Anyone ever see that show Dr.Tatiana on the Discovery channel? I just remembered one bit where she said the more girly males in some animal species do just as well as the alpha males, since they look like girls the alphas won't attack them, and they're free to mate with the females while the alphas are out
Old 12-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #19
Despanan

Of course they get buggered when the Alphas return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #20
girasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Anyone ever see that show Dr.Tatiana on the Discovery channel? I just remembered one bit where she said the more girly males in some animal species do just as well as the alpha males, since they look like girls the alphas won't attack them, and they're free to mate with the females while the alphas are out

I saw it once! They were all dressed as assorted bugs and she was explaining how they do what they do...
I couldn't stop laughing.

I will find out when it is on if it is still on.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:35 PM   #21
Saya

I think only three episodes were made, and I can't find any videos for the clip I'm talking about. Too bad, it was a pretty good show, I'll probably pick up the book after Christmas.

But yeah, it was sponge lice and some lizard species that she was talking about That was one pretty male louse.