Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 02:42 PM   #2351
Jane13

MY friend once made a movie about a race of poeple who's hair was made out of bannanas... one on each side for pigtails, one in the middle of the head for a mohawk... and the whole bunch made up the crown for the queen. At the end of the story, she puts her hand on top of her head and says "EW! Bannana juice!"
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-23-2004, 04:22 PM   #2352
edible_eye

let's see....

happy halloween.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:51 PM   #2353
Jane13

Jane13 goes to New York. Yip-freakin-ee.
(actually it was really cool... I just didn't feel like buying buttons with my mom)
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-25-2004, 03:38 AM   #2354
FrederickChaos

a pic of me
painted by using wacom graphic tabel & photoshop7.0
Old 10-25-2004, 05:27 AM   #2355
Disfunction

wow... I... I'm in awe. Is it the black space above or below your signature?

...don't smother your kids."
Old 10-25-2004, 05:41 AM   #2356
Disfunction

I mentioned cutting my nails in another thread... so I'm going to post up a piccy-ture of em before they were mutilated

Old 10-25-2004, 07:23 AM   #2357
The_Crazy_Irishman

Wow those are quite long, I should probably save that picture, to use whenever someone says 'wow your nails are really long', and I reply 'not as long as this guys' :wink:
Old 10-25-2004, 09:12 AM   #2358
Disfunction

people would continuously ask me if they were fake... I was actually quite sad that I had to part ways with them because I'd been growing them since July/August... But I need to get a job, which involves looking as good as possible by their standards.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:14 PM   #2359
Jane13

That's sad... your fingernails are soo pretty! I take pride in my claws when I take the time to grow them out and sharpen them, because I end up biting them off when I'm worried.
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-25-2004, 09:18 PM   #2360
akhira

Ah yes the workplace. Cutting nails is a necessary Evil.

-----

On a brighter not, I've found my flatbed scanners power-cable. New pics up soon.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:39 AM   #2361
esotericesores

Halloween is awesome. Last night was trick or treat night where my boyfriend lives so i went there with him to hand out candy. This is what I looked like and this is what I get to dress up like On Sunday for a halloween show my friends band is having. let me describe the outfit:

PVC corset top, zips up the front, a nice dark ruby red color. Matching skirt, has that black netty fluffy stuff underneathe that poofs out from underneath the skirt a bit, Torn fishnets, black platform boots, The greatest push up bra in the world, a black choker with a victorian looking pendant in the middle, a few chunky celtic looking rings on both hands, and a fishnet shrug. The make up was the hardest to put on. I'm trying to be like.. a dollie. My warped version of a dollie. I'm trying to be as pale as possible without looking really fake. I mixed the white make up with my usualy foundation so i didn't look so fake. The fake lashes were so much fun ^_^

Heeeeere it is: (scuse the stupid face)
Old 10-29-2004, 02:39 PM   #2362
WolfMoon

Eso,you make regret that I can't copy that outfit this year.

Have fun on Hallowe'en!

Old 10-29-2004, 02:42 PM   #2363
edible_eye

eso -

you got a purty mouth...
Old 10-29-2004, 02:57 PM   #2364
Jane13

Eso- you look great! Trick-or-treating is tomorrow here... I spent a LONG time on my costume, so I'll definitely post a pic later... It's sort of a fairy with vapire fangs :?
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-30-2004, 12:27 AM   #2365
.BatteryPoison.

This is like the only time of year I actually dress like a goth. This was right before a Halloween Party. :P

"I wanna skin me some fetuses and hang 'em, then chase them with hedgeclippers!" - Ice
Old 10-30-2004, 12:44 AM   #2366
TeapotScar

.BP.: *Finally*

It's weird to say this to a republican, but

You're so pretty!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 10-30-2004, 01:01 AM   #2367
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BatteryPoison.
This is like the only time of year I actually dress like a goth. This was right before a Halloween Party. :P
*jaw drops rapidly to the floor...*

you are achingly beautiful in about a bazillion ways...
especially those eyes...
:shock:
Old 10-30-2004, 01:45 AM   #2368
TeapotScar

I'm posting for Sabrina, because she's far too stupid to understand the Picture Post.

Here's what she wanted to say:

So there's already a picture of me floating around in here-dirrrrty... Nobody thought I'd be joining this, did you? But these pictures will get rid of any stray thoughts about me. This is me in my dorkiest moments (which happen a lot).

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 10-30-2004, 01:52 AM   #2369
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
I'm posting for Sabrina, because she's far too stupid to understand the Picture Post.
Or maybe I'm so clever that I found a way to get someone else to do my dirty work for me... Eeeehhhh? Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh?
Old 10-30-2004, 02:09 AM   #2370
TeapotScar

I love alcohol...

Tonight, you'll all be glad to hear, me and Sabrina got into an all-out catfight over the last bottle of Bacardi O3

Old 10-30-2004, 02:13 AM   #2371
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Tonight, you'll all be glad to hear, me and Sabrina got into an all-out catfight over the last bottle of Bacardi O3
And boob-grabs.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:20 AM   #2372
TeapotScar

[quote="Granny-like_the_apple"]
Quote:
And boob-grabs.
I totally won the boob-grabbing war.

Old 10-30-2004, 02:36 AM   #2373
AlKilyu

:shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

OH MY DAMN

HAWT

When I was being reincarnated, I was given the option of being a Bacardi bottle and stupid me said no.

Dammit!
Old 10-30-2004, 02:37 AM   #2374
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
I totally won the boob-grabbing war.
I think we both came out winners in that

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:39 AM   #2375
AlKilyu

Does anyone ever really lose a boob grabbing war?
Closed Thread