Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Commentary

Commentary Dicussion and feedback for Gothic.net articles, fiction, and news. This is where the community gets to add their thoughts and perhaps constructive opinions about the fiction and articles and such.

Old 12-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
Eeegor

Demon: the Descent brings fallen angels to the World of Darkness RPG

Quote:
The World of Darkness has had a bumpy ride on the business side of the gaming industry, but Kickstarter might be the savior of the classic contemporary horror role-playing game. White Wolf’s World of Darkness introduced gamers to Vampire: the Masquerade and other supernatural RPGs. The game world was rebooted in 2004, but White Wolf’s [...]
Read the full article...
Eeegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:05 AM   #2
Versus

New World of Darkness didn't succeed for any other reason then it just sucked. White Wolf wasn't doing too bad at the time of their release before PDFs started to really become an issue and It's industry giants like Vampire and Werewolf lost all of their flavor and atmosphere when they were rebooted and frankly just aren't interesting anymore. To be fair I haven't seen the new Demon. I have seen new WoD supplements and source books and have been less than impressed and I certainly don't have any reason to expect anything different.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote