Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 06:55 AM   #1876
sensuous0mar

I absolutely hate my computer imagery class. I don't feel creative. I am an art major and I need to get my hands dirty....NOT sit in front of a computer in a dark room for 3 hours and 15 minutes twice a week listening to some "freelance illustrator" drone on about the tools in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I can't stand doing computer illustration, I don't like multimedia, i am bad at these programs, I don't want to use them becuase you can't friggin draw with a god damn mouse! I use my hands, my eyes, paper and tools to make marks - I'm so damn tactile it's not even funny. This class is driving be bazonkers!!!! I look over in class and everyone else gets it. I do what he says and I can never make it work...what is wrong with me? I suck to high hell and it makes me feel bad....and stupid. Studio majors (such as myself) are now required to take this class (barf).

Shoot me now, for if you don't I shall have to do it myself....and then I will surely go to hell.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:23 PM   #1877
Saya

Is computer imagery even art? I mean really? Can anyone list off any great computer artists? It just seems like cheating, using a computer. After this class, do you have to do any more courses like it?

I want to rant about dorm life, particularly the bathrooms. I hate people standing around while I pee, I hate people watching me brush my teeth, wash my face, take off my make-up, and so on. And I HATE the showers. This morning there was a HUGE clump of hair in there along with a discarded tube of lubricant. Usually there are clumps of hair all around the shower area, but this one was really gross. Whats worse, the only shower that didn't have a lot of hair in it was the one with the ripped up curtain, so anyone in the bathroom could get glimpses of me struggling to shave my legs.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:31 PM   #1878
sensuous0mar

I hate dorm bathrooms too. Who wants to relieve their bowels surrounded by a bunch of other people who feel uncomfortable? And the showers do suck. Wear sandals so you don't get foot fungus.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:20 PM   #1879
sensuous0mar

Some interesting things can be created...but not by me.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:53 PM   #1880
edible_eye

rip 'em to shreds, luscious.
Old 02-04-2006, 03:45 PM   #1881
sensuous0mar

Xnguela and I roadtripped to a mall today...and everything went well except for when some bastard lady ran over my heel with her mop bucket cart thingie. I hate people who follow that close behind other people. I mean, why? Why do that? WHY?

Okay, that's all. It wasn't really that bad.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:14 PM   #1882
rockandrose

I didn't know that you and Xng know each, in real life.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:35 PM   #1883
sensuous0mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockandrose
I didn't know that you and Xng know each, in real life.
Yes'm we do. We are like best pals and stuff, and junk. We go to the same college and were in a couple plays together. That's how we met...through drama.

Santarea - you just walk in there with that other job offer and say "hey, Mister...listen here! I like you so I'm giving you a chance. This is what I want and how and when. If I can't get it here, I'm sure I could there."
Old 02-04-2006, 05:44 PM   #1884
rockandrose

Santarea, work can suck at times.

I'm currently working for a car insurance company, for about a month now, and already two co-workers dislike me. Well, apparently they have been backstabbing me, saying that I'm too young to work here and that I just started, so how can I be training to be their manager. It's funny though, they act all charming to my face and give me false respect.

You would think that working with "adults", especially those who are a lot older than you, they wouldn't be so childish.
Old 02-04-2006, 06:09 PM   #1885
WolfMoon

Creepy in a sweet way.

Old 02-04-2006, 07:11 PM   #1886
sensuous0mar

Right...sweet like she found out where I lived and broke in to take a picture of me sleeping. That's so sweet. She's stalking me ^_^
Old 02-05-2006, 05:48 AM   #1887
mortalitas incomitatus

i cannot say i agree with this or like the idea of this "introduction by starting you're own thread"

i thought this was greatly discouraged.....?

was i wrong??

so now we get to wade our way through hundreds of newbs who probably get bored with us and dissapear from this site within a matter of weeks.

is there not already enough pointless threads?

so whats the deal with the sudden rule change?

*another eliter*
Old 02-05-2006, 09:57 AM   #1888
Sanctus Dei

I agree... I play along but I agree. Who wants an entire thread devoted to:
Thread title: "hey"

"hey... names twat. if u want 2 no more jus ask."

Yep.. 15 threads of that shit is more then appealing...
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:29 AM   #1889
JuliaGaltic

That's the spirit! Now flex those typing fingers and start cracking skulls...
Old 02-05-2006, 12:39 PM   #1890
She_Is_My_Sin

I need to rant about my friend.I do like her, it's just that every now & again she pisses me off beyond belief.Recently she's become really clingy to me & I don't like it.I'll say one thing & she'll start laughing...even if it isn't funny.Earlier on she phoned me up to bitch about people.I'll have a little whine about someone, but she always wants to talk about one person & how they make her feel small, ugly etc.
Then it becomes an hour & a half long conversation, in which I keep saying "You aren't fat, you aren't ugly..." When she's like this it almost makes me want to stick my finger in my eye.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #1891
sensuous0mar

I did cunt last year! (Also because he liked to look at it) This year I have the flood.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:04 PM   #1892
FenrisQueen

I've reached the end of my rope with my home situation. My brother just came home to visit, and it was nothing but bitching and screaming from him and my mom all weekend long. I'm getting A's in all my classes except one, and I usually fail everything because i like hanging out with my friends more than paying attention and doing school work, and I'm in trouble because I'm not getting an A in the other class. Usually my mom is fucking ecstatic if I pull my shit together enough to get a C. Plus, after my brother goes back to his foster home I become the target for all my mom's verbal anger. I'm not saying she verbally abuses me, I'm just going to get yelled at a lot more for the next couple of days. Right now, I'm pretty sure my mom will be happy with a capital fucking H when I tell her I'm moving out. This friday.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 02-05-2006, 09:07 PM   #1893
rockandrose

Behind closed doors, life is different to the world outside. But, make sure you definitely want to move out etc.

Goodluck buddy, and I hope things get better.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:25 PM   #1894
cannibalnuns

Fenris, I do hope things get better and think before you move out. Honestly, do consider things and how much harder they might be. I wish things were better and family strife is not such a good thing and yes it does take its toll. But just hang in there, weather the storm. I wish you the best.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 02-05-2006, 11:13 PM   #1895
winged_dreams

Please oh please find me eligible for financial aid! Please please!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 02-06-2006, 10:36 AM   #1896
WolfMoon

Xng ~ Nail those bitches to the fucking wall!

Fenris ~ Make sure the home you're moving into is more stable than the one you're moving out of.

Winged ~ I hope they find you eligible too!
*hopeshopeshopes*
Old 02-06-2006, 10:58 AM   #1897
WolfMoon

Because some people are just dense arseholes.

They obviously can't think of anything but the fact that they get to be in a play(monologue or whatever). Hopefully the wankers at least have their lines learned.But if no one knows anyone but you from the play(and it's a success) then they have only themselves to blame.

They'll be the nobodies that don't get famous. Which I realize isn't the point of this particular show, but hopefully you get my drift.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:16 PM   #1898
Lone_Freak

George Bush is a fucking dick hole. True that is.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:40 PM   #1899
Lone_Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Anything SPECIFIC about him, or just what your little friends have told you about him?
I dont know, he generally sucks massive monkey balls, to be honest.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:50 PM   #1900
Lone_Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
You don't know anything about him, do you?

You just decided that American Idiot song was cool & thought hating Bush would be cool too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the bastard myself, but I have good reasons. For instance, he's (in my opinion) a bit of an imperialist. However, he's such a puppet I can't hate him too much. I have to hate his puppeteers.
I know alot about him and i happen to hate green day, you fat bimbo. The reason i hate him is because hes having a fucking war agaisnt some weird ass country that needs to be left alone before they nuke are white american ass's.
Closed Thread