Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 05:38 AM   #1
ATHALA

God bless you all for making me see his light.

Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the greatest commandment, and like unto it, love thy neighbour as thy self.

I have discovered the end of my spiritual battle. God has told me why I joined, to help other non Christians see the light. I know I haven't been the christian that I said I was but the Lord has forgiven me for what I said and have done. The power of repentance.

I geuss I am a Christian-gothic evangilist

C.G.A
Old 07-07-2005, 05:44 AM   #2
crashnightshade

Quote:
I appologize for what I wrote and will promise to be a good little baby goth and will shut my mouth and listen. This is very degrading but as a Christian, one makes peace with his enemies.
Recognizing that you've been an asshole and resolving to not be an asshole is not degrading. It's humbling, and it's good for some people to be humbled every once in a while.

Quote:
promise to be a good little baby goth and will shut my mouth and listen.
Why aren't you doing this? You sound like you're going to become the obnoxious CHRISTIAN poster that is trying to save us all from our evil ways.

Do everyone a favor and stop being a jerk. I really don't believe all of this good christian talk. You're doing this on purpose to piss us off, and you're making fun of Christians, which offends me to no end.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:01 AM   #3
edible_eye

spare us, athala. you've chosen to call yourself a christian for what - 3 months - and your rhetoric comes across as though you believe yourself to be some sort of secluded monk, studying the ways of whatever you suddenly think the lord might be.

for all any of us know, you could be some sort of sexual freak, drugging and molesting whatever prey you come across. you could mutilate small animals, or large ones for that matter. you might be the kind of person who sets fire to homes while the inhabitants are asleep. you might be the sort of person who sits and masturbates to images at rotten.com, for christ's sake...

wait a second. i do that. never mind that last part.

the bottom line - fuck off with your holier-than-thou bullsit. this is getting fiercely tiresome. whatever light you think you're qualified to help others see, it's personal - and no one here needs to "enlightened" by your personal revelations. goddamned feeble-minded starving-to-fit-in-somewhere addict.

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bimmetallic...Fuck%20dig.jpg
Old 07-07-2005, 06:12 AM   #4
crashnightshade

Alright I'm going to try my hand at being polite.

Athala, Please do not PM me as a reply to a post i made (which happened to be a reply to a post YOU made). If you have something to say back to me, I would very much appreciate it if you would do so in the thread you started.

thank you. :idea:
Old 07-07-2005, 06:15 AM   #5
ATHALA

my appologies

No problem

Sorry, i'll do that.

No PM'ing
again my appologies
Old 07-07-2005, 08:33 AM   #6
WolfMoon

You are a dumbass!

Go away snd don't come back. We neither need nor want your kind around here(and I don't mean christians). Some here are christians and I'm okay with that, but the minute you start preaching to people about the spiritual path they should be on, that crosses a line.

If you love christianity so much become a nun. Don't push your personal beliefs down other people's throats unless you like the taste of your own teeth.

I'm happy your spiritual battle is over.

I'll remember that while wanking off tonight.

And no, you're not the least bit goth. If you were you'd've headed straight to the music section instead of boring us with your inanities.

God may love you, but I don't!

Sharkbait!

OOOO-HA-HA!

Thanks, Tom. :twisted:
Old 07-07-2005, 08:53 AM   #7
edible_eye

funny, tstone. the e-mail i got was "god bless you!", copied-and-pasted about fifty times. i don't think i've ever felt so dirty. what if this guy/girl had someone bound and gagged in his/her closet for slaughter while he/she wrote that?

- shudder -
Old 07-07-2005, 03:32 PM   #8
Deadhymn

Re: God bless you all for making me see his light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHALA
I geuss I am a Christian-gothic evangilist

NO, what you are is a no-spelling, imbred, sheep fucking, southern baptist fundamentalist, mouth-breather, who has NO social skills, and has managed to MIGHTILY. PISS. ME. OFF.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #9
AlKilyu

hahahaha thanks Deadhymn for reminding me of the term "motuhbreather" (which you originally used on a member here some months ago) it fits alot, if not most, born-agains.

In saying that, I am not opening the doors to bash Christians, so know that.

Reckonize, heathen bitches.

OH and don't bother "saving" anyone here...we are all http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6952/8095995ha.gif
Old 07-07-2005, 11:34 PM   #10
Morbideus

Alkaloid, have you ever thought maybe people don't like you not because you are a Christian, or for being dyslexic, but because you are a dick?

As the saying goes: Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you're an asshole. :twisted:
Old 07-07-2005, 11:48 PM   #11
dreamydancer

Well said everyone!! I was going to char his ass myself, but I can see that you all have said enough. Oh what the hell, GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING DICK-WAD!!! :evil:

~Clan of Xymox
Old 07-07-2005, 11:53 PM   #12
AlKilyu

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2684/athala4no.gif
Old 07-08-2005, 01:42 AM   #13
tekajo

WTF? In a different thread (which is locked...oh i wish i wasnt away when you said that) you tell me "god bless and go to hell"??

LMFAO

Save me? SAVE ME? Tell you what...you want to save me? Send me about three grand...that should cover the rest of my student loans...and it's a start.

You cant save me, my hands arent outstretched...idiot.

(btw, the Internet is older than 20 years...look up DARPANet)
Old 07-08-2005, 05:41 AM   #14
ghostposts

One of the basic tenants of Christian belief is that God gave all free will.

When you try to cram your religious belief down the throat of others, you are basically saying that your judgement is better than God's.

BTW, you do not "Love" someone by condescending to them. :x

I am both Christian and dyslexic. I haven't recieved any hate mail yet.
Try typing your posts in a word processor, then cutting and pasting them into message boards. You won't stop all the errors, but you'll cut them way down.

Better yet, value accuracy and apply yourself to learning basic spelling and punctuation instead of trotting out your learning disability to excuse laziness.

Get a clue. Go away.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:18 PM   #15
Solumina

I love you guys so much, everyone except sharkbait that is
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Closed Thread