Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

View Poll Results: do you agree or disagree with me?
agree 1 100.00%
disagree 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
GothicXIII

New to the site not the scene

Just as it says above. Well, besides that, im a 22 year old female from Florida. Ive been in the scene since i was 12, thats when i first discovered what a scene was. I have always been a goth regaurding personal interest, music taste, and pretty much everything in the sub culture. Im more of a street person, and i also consider myself goth/punk since i have interest in both sub cultures. I have witness an attack on the scene for many years now, during my time of recognition i have seen emo scene, scene kids, steampunk (which has no music associated with it, its just a style), and hipsters attack the scene in ways i never thought could or would happen. Not only that bit ive witnessed people losing touch with their original roots, gothic roots. What i am referring to is the ebm so called industerial scene that has been nothing but djs and shitty music. I want bands to come back, people who are true to the scene to stick together as a community and work together, i want goths and punks to live again and be abe to see one when walking down the street and smile knowing you have potential friends who share your interest. I hate vampirefreaks and i dont like those who support what vampirefreaks has done to the scene. Its not even a scene any more! No ones making music... i also m not a fan of vampire goths, or victorian goths, i feel they dont understand what goth is and they shouldnt be associating themselves with goths. Anyways, im into joy division, warsaw, misfits, and all that good stuff. Dont get me wrong, i listen to ther generas like darkwave, new wave, minimal, aor, and that sort of stuff. I just wish i coud find more people who share my interest again. Hopefully ill find them on there

GothXIII

Last edited by GothicXIII; 12-27-2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: missing text
GothicXIII is offline   Reply With Quote