Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:35 AM   #676
Lapin

A pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that belonged to an ex. (One of the many things I never gave back to the bastard.....hell, I still have his class ring)
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #677
evilpoppy

Black Skinny Jeans that have lost their skinniness, monk strap smart shoes, red linen granddad shirt with silver cufflinks, 80's style Pop Zipper Jacket.
evilpoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #678
evilpoppy

I changed.

Smart pinstripes cut to pieces with Jazz Pants underneath. (Nice). Smart formal shirt, black cufflinks, black tie (windsor knot), and the tackiest skull and crossbones braces I could find. Oh and some black socks with red skull and crossbones on. My hair is in a pony tail.

I look like a confused yuppie from '84.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:25 AM   #679
Lucretia_my_Reflection

No shoes red toe nail polish long layered skirt with a netting underskirt with purple strips of netting attached to it lace wrap top which i wear a lace singlet underneath so the cleavage is not so scary. Messy hair touch of eyeliner and foundation, a bar in my eyebrow and a ring in my lip.
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:18 PM   #680
kitten

Black sweatpants and a huge yellow TShirt. arg... I have had a migraine for the last two days and I haven't came out of my house.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:22 PM   #681
kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyches_reflection
I'm wearing plain and boring black boot cut jeans, stripey black and lime green knee socks, and one of my boyfriend's t-shirts. 'Tis black, long-sleeved and has white chinese dragons at the top of each sleeve... I don't think he's ever getting it back.

lol. When I moved in Brandon had this shirt his dad gave him that said "Sticks and Stones may brake my bones, but leather and chains excite me"...... He doesn't own it anymore.....I do and he can't have it back cause my boobs pushed the chest out.

I pretty much stole all of his TShirts...but not his pants cause he's a skinny little bastard.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:37 AM   #682
psyches_reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten
lol. When I moved in Brandon had this shirt his dad gave him that said "Sticks and Stones may brake my bones, but leather and chains excite me"...... He doesn't own it anymore.....I do and he can't have it back cause my boobs pushed the chest out.

I pretty much stole all of his TShirts...but not his pants cause he's a skinny little bastard.
Heh, I used to have that quote on a badge, during my "as many badges as I can fit on any given surface" stage.

I'm always stealing poor Yinka's t-shirts. Before he moved to London, it was almost ritual that I brought at least one of his shirts with me whenever I went to his place, and left wearing another one. The dragon one, however, he will never get back... nor that silly brown hat I stole when my hair looked funky...

Today: Those boring black bootleg jeans again, purple socks, battered old Vans trainers, a plain black vest, slightly messy makeup (I had a nap earlier) and a whopping great plaster on my left arm from the NHS vampires.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #683
biohazard

I am wearing a black band shirt, with some dark blue jeans, socks, and slippers.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:01 PM   #684
Solumina

I'm wearing jeans, a black tank top, a black belt, and black ballet flats. I *heart* working for a nonprofit
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:26 PM   #685
kimaru

...well...yesterday I was wearing my blue striped PJs, today I'm wearing my blue striped PJ bottoms and my pink striped PJ top...tommorow I plan to wear PJs...
kimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:28 PM   #686
Solumina

Yay for PJs!!!
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:00 AM   #687
Miss Happy Cat

Black ankle length skirt that the top two thirds is cotton, while the bottom is velvet and lace, with a black cotton tank top and ballet flats. Some people would be surprised at how cool and comfortable you can stay in such an outfit on a hot and humid day.
Miss Happy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:27 PM   #688
raggedyanne

black tank top with a fairy on it, black pants, and my platform ranger boots
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:39 PM   #689
TopHaggardDoll

I'm sitting here...looking like crap...lol!

black underwear and a purple jumper....YES! I have no eyebrows on or anything. It's quite liberating actually. When I get my own place i'm gunna blatantly walk around in just my knickers ALL the time, especially in summer. XD!

x
Old 07-29-2007, 04:22 PM   #690
delicti

A big medieval shirt, vest, and dagger pants. Saving the saber for later - seriously. We're running a pirate-themed even at the club tonight.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #691
Haunted House

DIY Specimen shirt, velvet jacket, black stretch jeans, a few necklaces, and a belt or two.
Old 07-29-2007, 07:35 PM   #692
Jonathan Strange

Just flesh, skin and hair as of right now.
Jonathan Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:23 AM   #693
raggedyanne

You caught me naked! Skinny dipping in the local creek in summer is fun. In fact, I'm not sure why I'm still naked. Hmmm . . .
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:28 AM   #694
evilpoppy

Clerical Shirt, Black Pinstrip trousers, 80's style zipper jacket. Clumpy shoes.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:06 AM   #695
Zenit

Low Docs, grey jeans, black wifebeater, see-through victorian top and my floral-patterned corset

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:20 AM   #696
Nevan

Have to keep the corporate image, so, black blouse, long charcoal skirt, really cool knee-high boots, Victorian style pendant with a huge black stone, but hidden under it all, a pair of black and white pinstripe thigh-high socks and, um, underwear as well? Black lace is the only way to go.

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Nevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:42 AM   #697
delicti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevan
Have to keep the corporate image, so, black blouse, long charcoal skirt, really cool knee-high boots, Victorian style pendant with a huge black stone, but hidden under it all, a pair of black and white pinstripe thigh-high socks and, um, underwear as well? Black lace is the only way to go.
I hear you; I call it my "corporate camouflage." Everyone at work thinks I DJ 80's and punk. :-)
Old 07-31-2007, 05:47 AM   #698
Nevan

'Corporate camouflage' haha - wish I thought of that. Very apt description.

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Nevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:20 AM   #699
raggedyanne

I'm wearing a black cami top and a pair of baggy red sweatpants with deep pockets for cold SF hands and grizzly bears all over them.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:54 AM   #700
delicti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevan
'Corporate camouflage' haha - wish I thought of that. Very apt description.
It's totally true; I really feel like I'm even partially a different person. One that thankfully, only exists 40-50 hours a week; I'm much happier off the clock, as I think everyone is. :-)