Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 06:50 PM   #751
dreamydancer

:lol: I remember these three ass-wipes in middle school who were expelled on their first offense for smoking pot a few blocks away from the school. It was good to laugh my ass off because they deserved it.

Only not allowed to go to prom?? Wow, I guess Texas does have zero tolerance. And what kind of parent would someone be to ignore something so stupid like that??!!

~Clan of Xymox
Old 09-25-2005, 11:05 AM   #752
Spooky_Gurl

oh no i feel so bad for you Air_Ghostess. jk... tough!!! ur lucky u weren't arrested.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #753
Empty_Purple_Stars

In case anyone is wondering, it is a FEDERAL crime to use drugs on school property or within a certain distance from ANY school.

Whether you attend it or not, makes no difference..

Your ass will fry if they want to make a big enough deal out of it..

Just a Tip..
Old 09-25-2005, 11:27 AM   #754
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Ghostess
I'm meant to be going to the prom tomorrow, but my parents said Im now not allowed to go because I was caught smoking pot at school.
you suck, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by air goddess
I hate my parents, they always do shit like this to me.
probably because you provoke the piss out of 'em by doing stupid shit, like smoking pot at school AND getting caught. you suck, obviously.

Quote:
I wasted so much money on a new dress and everyone said I looked great in it and now I can't go.
ha! don't you wish you spent that money on a bag instead so you could at least get high while you were grounded? nah, never mind. you'd probably just get caught at home too, cuz you obviously suck.

Quote:
I hate my parents I hate them.
take a look in the mirror, little suck girl. take a good, long look in the mirror.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:28 PM   #755
AlKilyu

Mael was right, for anyone who wants to gloat over my pain.

It's not her fault or even mine, it's just that we met at a bad time, although it felt like it was the best time of my life, and that can't be taken away from me! But love can, and in this case I think, Lord knows I am not high on myself but I think, the love is still there from her too, it's just a bad time. That doesn't mean I'm heading for the nearest bridge to leap from (cause death by cop is the way to go anyway! ) but seriously I will live. The sun will rise tomorrow wheither I am alone or not. And like before, no one will ever know how bad it hurts because people, honestly, don't want to hear about the problems of others, even really great friends. So as I have done for so long, I will try to hide any pain I have, no matter how bad (bad) as deep inside and away from those who would rather see my fun side. I have avoided pain by avoiding women (and men!) and I guess that is the way it must be for me. She didn't do anything wrong, and circumstances do not make me love her any less. it's just that me in the picture right now, as much as she wants me to be, would probably end up hurting her, and I would rather hurt in silence forever than to bring a day's pain unto her sweet, beautiful head. If things somehow changed for the better, you're damned right I would run back into her arms. I cannot risk hurting her to make myself feel better, because I cannot fathom ever purposely or accidentaly hurting her. She is too good for that, and by reasoning, me. I am a better person for knowing her and greatful to have had the honor.
Now if I could just stop hurting!

So, um...I guess that is all I will ever say about this. One person's world crashing shant be the case for everyone else, right?

So er...yep! ^_^ and all that good stuff.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:34 PM   #756
edible_eye

what the FUCK?!?

i'm confused... and... well, hurting for you right now and i don't know why. are you walking away without giving her the chance to make up her own mind?

i don't understand.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:55 PM   #757
AlKilyu

I apologize e_e you've always been there, I shouldn't have said that.

It's complicated. I mean, well, it just is. I am gonna try, to do what is needed to make it work. I am gonna try. Were it a year ago I would have lost all hope, but there still is hope and so I shall try.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:22 PM   #758
edible_eye

i should hope so. after all - there're more people involved than just you - her, for instance. and no matter how fucked up you think you are, you might just be surprised to find that there's someone out there with the strength to not only deal with it, but to help you work through it as well. there ARE women like that.

believe me.

you found something in her you both respect and are attracted to. don't give her the finger just because you don't feel like you want to take a risk, bud - especially after you've both just laid down the 'L' word and she's apparently willing and ready to take that same risk with you. sharing anything deep is complicated - that's the bitch of building something meaningful.

only you know whether or not trying to make this work is worth it. and it's not me you need to say that to. look her in the eyes, my friend. your answers will be there.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:04 PM   #759
AlKilyu

Wow man thanks, as always, thanks. That was....all I can say after reading that is "wow" and "man" and I don't want to come of condicending, especially not with you, and YOU know what the hell you're talking about because we've all seen your wife, and on top of everything else she is always smiling, after however long you two have been together she is smiling. Granted I probably couldn't deliver my own child, but I am willing to talk lessons from 'teh great 1' that is e_e.

I wasn't pushing her away because I wanted to, I don't! She got worried because her (well intentioned, smart and nice) friend worried if we were moving too fast, then she did (worry), then I....did...n't think we were but I've always said you can't help how you feel. Like when someone says "Don't get offended when I say that" that person can't help if they are...well anyway I originally did not think I could slow things down because I have all this...love* to give and worried she did not. She does, and I think with the other chaos in her life she is just scared in general, and I HAD said, and meant, that I would wait if needbe, and do what needed to be done for the chance of us being together.

e_e you know, and EPS does to, that (OH you and I, the brown-eyed ladies? Yes she has them and you would drool yourself my friend) I have pushed many away the past couple of years at the first sign of trouble, or annoyance on my part, to protect my feelings. To do otherwise is taking a risk...a HUGE risk...and she is worth it.

I talked to her again tonight and she seemed very happy to talk to me, as I was her, and that 'L' word even got lobbed around a bit, which was great!!
Old 09-25-2005, 09:16 PM   #760
edible_eye

i like that post much better, al.

much better.

mutual worries ALWAYS beats singular fear. you have an open field, and let's face it - that's hot.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:01 AM   #761
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
that's hot.

http://tinypic.com/dzxjiw.gif
Old 09-26-2005, 09:16 AM   #762
edible_eye

wow. paris hilton really must be the skank of the century if her crabs are jumping ship.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:42 AM   #763
AlKilyu

It'd be one thing if she were pretty, inside or out, but she isn't. She is a cock-eyed (OoOoOoh I HATE that!) stank with about as much personality as a tube of cream for her STDs. I'm glad Mr Slave out-slutted her and shoved her into his anus, because SHE belongs there more than poor Lemmiwinks.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:13 PM   #764
Fenris

Quote:
I'm glad Mr Slave out-slutted her and shoved her into his anus, because SHE belongs there more than poor Lemmiwinks.
Alas poor Lemmiwinks, he was truly a god among Gerbils.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:06 PM   #765
AlKilyu

Was? He's alive, and will be back, if not this season then the next!

And do I have to court order you to post here more Fenris, or are you gonna do it willingly?
Old 09-26-2005, 01:09 PM   #766
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
I'm glad Mr Slave out-slutted her and shoved her into his anus, because SHE belongs there more than poor Lemmiwinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenris
Alas poor Lemmiwinks, he was truly a god among Gerbils.
ok. this is where i feel like the acid kicked in and my mind spiralled away to some alternate universe. what the fuck's a mr. slave and why's he shoving things in his ass, namely this lemmiwinks and paris hilton?
Old 09-26-2005, 01:24 PM   #767
edible_eye

whoa. that frightens me.

no, intrigues me.

no, frightens me.

i don't know what i feel, really.

i've only watched a few south park episodes - and after i saw the movie, dropped whatever small urge i had to see any more. i HAVE found myself pausing while channel surfing, though when i've seen those little, block bodies jerking and twitching across the screen.

did i ever leave a post here about the gay guy who came into the er with a can of shaving cream up his ass? he and his lover were playing and once it got in there, it wouldn't come out. THAT particular x-ray made the rounds. best part of it, in my opinion, were the words - 33% more free - clearly readable, printed across the top.

it was a large can, boys and girls. a very large can.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:26 PM   #768
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Bwhahahahahahahaha! Ahm gonna have to send you that South Park episode, Edible. That is some of THE most fucked up animation, ever.

And the song...I blew chunks out my nose the first time I watched it!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...e/untitled.jpg
Dude, hook me up..

*Blink Blink*

I need some laughs like you wouldn't believe..

Sigh..
Old 09-26-2005, 01:48 PM   #769
AlKilyu

edible: Mr. Garrison (or is it still Mrs. Garrison, did he get his male pieces back?) wanted to get fired for being gay so he could sue the school and make millions. He replaced Mr. Hat with Mr. Slave and made him his TA. He claimed to be doing a scientific demostration when he shoved Lemmiwinks (the class hamster) up Mr. Slave's butt, and Lemmiwink's spent the episode making his way out of "the man so gay".

When Paris Hilton showed up to South Park, Mr Slave tried telling the little girls they were too young to be sluts, and challenged Paris to see who the biggest slut was. He won by jumping over her and cramming her in his rectal cavity.

http://tinypic.com/e01mi8.jpg
Old 09-26-2005, 08:20 PM   #770
edible_eye

that's funny. and horrible. there should never be someone so gay he could fit another, whole human being up his ass. that really IS just wrong.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:30 PM   #771
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

There should never be someone so gay he could fit another, whole human being up his ass.

That really IS just wrong.
My sentiments exactly..

We should put that on a T-shirt or a Coffee Mug..

" Is Your Anus So Stretched Out, That You Can Fit An ENTIRE PERSON up there?? "

" Well, thats just wrong.. "

Just say NO to Anal Cavities so HUGE that they could potentially cause a tear in the very fabric of Space and Time..

This has been a Pubic Service Announcement from the' Save the Gene Pool ' Foundation..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ablackhole.gif
Old 09-27-2005, 06:30 PM   #772
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
that would be very. . .scary. I'm frightened. *clings*
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Old 09-27-2005, 08:37 PM   #773
AlKilyu

Quote:
that's funny. and horrible. there should never be someone so gay he could fit another, whole human being up his ass. that really IS just wrong.

Well my friend, you have obviously never heard of goatse. I picked up a pamphlet when I was at the free clinic today getting that rash that you gave me looked at.

http://tinypic.com/e13ksj.jpg
Old 09-29-2005, 03:10 PM   #774
Planewalker

No one cares........noone cares, i know.

Anyways..... i hate the new system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks donkey nuts on a sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!th ere I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONKEY NUTS, DONKEY NUTS sucking this new system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What happened to the old system that make angel nuts sing manson on saturday only to ask for forgivness on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NUTTTTTTTTS
Old 09-29-2005, 03:11 PM   #775
Planewalker

Shut Up You Hippie!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread