Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #26
SuicideJade

do you need some prozac? ill gladly share!
Old 03-03-2005, 12:55 AM   #27
akhira

The Ancient japanese/chinese held no respect for their women.

You will be treated the same way.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:08 AM   #28
Morgantyr

DO YOU NEED YOUR FUCKING TEETH KNOCKED OUT!!!!!! ILL BE GLAD TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!! YOUR FUCKING LUCKY THIS IS THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:10 AM   #29
AlKilyu

Fascinating! A scot with a nappy afro!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:15 AM   #30
Morgantyr

i DON'T HAVE AN AFRO YOU FUCKING FAGGADY COCK SUCKING JAP!!!!!!!! I'LL KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:15 AM   #31
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgantyr
DO YOU NEED YOUR FUCKING TEETH KNOCKED OUT!!!!!! ILL BE GLAD TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!! YOUR FUCKING LUCKY THIS IS THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooh.. big manly threat...
did you get your rocks off with that one?
:roll:

< is a scot with a nappy afro
< is also irish black and puerto rican
< is a melting pot
Old 03-03-2005, 01:18 AM   #32
Morgantyr

i AIN'T NO FUCKIN ******, OR NO FUCKING PUERTO RICAN!!! i'M SCOTTISH YOU FUCKS!!!!! COME OVER HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE CHICKEN SHIT LOSERS!!!!!! I'LL KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:23 AM   #33
AlKilyu

And Jade...this guy's hair...you missed it...it looked like Don King's pubic hair.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:33 AM   #34
Morgantyr

AND YOUR ONE RUDE JAP!!!!! COME SAY IT TO MY FACE PUSSY!!!! I'LL KNOCK ALL YOUR FRONT TEETH OUT!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:34 AM   #35
SuicideJade

Quote:
i AIN'T NO FUCKIN ******, OR NO FUCKING PUERTO RICAN!!! i'M SCOTTISH YOU FUCKS!!!!! COME OVER HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE CHICKEN SHIT LOSERS!!!!!! I'LL KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT!!!!!
LOOK, Fucktard...
I'm the mixed one <

The racist shit is not a way to make your pathetic time here any better..
Infact it's a good way to have a nice flaming and virus barrage on your computer.. i'd fuck off if i were you!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:40 AM   #36
Morgantyr

"FUCKTARD???????!!!!!!" WHAT AN UGLY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING FUCKTARD!!!!!!!! YOU DEVIL DICK LICKING BASTARD!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK YOU USE SUCH WORDS TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BAD!!!!!!!! i'M NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS NO ONE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKS POST YOUR UGLY PICTURES IN HERE TOO!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU NAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:41 AM   #37
drgnlvr

Wow morgantyr, has anyone told you that you are a complete, and utter moron? If they haven't perhaps it's time.

*drgn hefts out her trusty clue-by-four*

First off, the excerable poetry you've been posting here belongs in the "Literature" section.

WHAP

Also, I do believe it's not yours, so if you're not giving credit to the actual author, you are in volation of international copyright laws.

WHAP WHAP

You're behaving like a tantrum-tossing troll who needs a diaper change, and then blaming it on the regulars who have been here MUCH longer than you have.

WHAP WHAP WHAP

On top of that, I do believe that you are violating several other international laws with your threats of physical harm toward said posters, whom have been here MUCH longer than you have.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

Finally, your racist remarks are in really poor taste.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

Have you gotten a clue, yet? Or do you need to get your father/uncle/brother to decipher it for you?
Old 03-03-2005, 01:45 AM   #38
Morgantyr

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:47 AM   #39
drgnlvr

Sorry, Sweetie...I'm too busy fucking yours.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:50 AM   #40
Morgantyr

NO IT'S NOT MY WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE!!!!!!! IT'S JUST QUOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T COPY ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! I NO MY WRITNG YOU SMART ASS FUCK!!!!!!! i DON'T CARE WHAT LAWS I VIOLATE!!!! THIS IS WHERE THE LAW ENDS!!!!!! YOUR VIOLATING YOUR MANNERS TORWARDS NEW PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T DONE SHIT TO YOUR SORRY ASS!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:52 AM   #41
Morgantyr

MY MOTHER WOULD KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:52 AM   #42
SuicideJade

Quote:
"FUCKTARD???????!!!!!!" WHAT AN UGLY WORD!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING FUCKTARD!!!!!!!! YOU DEVIL DICK LICKING BASTARD!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK YOU USE SUCH WORDS TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BAD!!!!!!!! i'M NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS NO ONE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKS POST YOUR UGLY PICTURES IN HERE TOO!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU NAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And your use of a racial slur was better than my use fo fucktard?? :shock:
Old 03-03-2005, 01:56 AM   #43
Morgantyr

IS IT SOME KIND OF ARROGANT VAMPIRE SHIT YOU PULL ON NEWBIES OR SOMETHING!!!! THAT'S WHY THEY WRITE ABOUT VAMPIRE HUNTERS DICK HEAD!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:57 AM   #44
drgnlvr

I show manners to people who behave in a civilized fashion. Something you do not. I show respect to people who behave in a respectful manner. Something you do not.

Try looking back at all the posts you've made, and see what I mean. You came in here, started a "special" thread all your own, without actually reading through the forum to see what it was like. There was...as clear as the many zits on your face, a thread for introducing yourself. Now one would assume, if one had more than a single atrophied braincell desperately gasping for oxygen, that this is where one would make their introductions.

You did not. Your Mommie must have convinced you that you were a "speshul" and unique snowflake, but I have a news flash for you, she lied to you.

When she said you were special, she meant that you get to ride the short bus.

Here's a final application of the mighty clue-by-four:

If you make an idiot out of yourself in here, we have the right to make fun of you. Either leave, or grow a thicker skin.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:03 AM   #45
Morgantyr

I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING AT FIRST!!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG MAKING A MISTAKE VAMPIRE!!!!!!!! YOUR GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT JUST OVER A STUPID CHICKEN SHIT MISTAKE???????????!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRY TO SUE ME ASSHOLE!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 02:06 AM   #46
SuicideJade

In other words FUCKTARD,
you have made a TOTAL FUCKING MORON of yourself and therefore you should.....
Old 03-03-2005, 02:07 AM   #47
akhira

A stupid chicken shit mistake? Willing supension of disbelief doesn't quite cover that.

Rule 1) Show some respect dickhead.

Rule 2) Stop using CAPS.

Rule 3) Hotglue your fingers together

Rule 4) USe a tranquilizer on yourself.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:09 AM   #48
Morgantyr

MAKING FUN OF POEPLE IS NOT NICE NORE IS IT RIGHT VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANNABE VAMPIRES PROBABLY HAVE SOME PERSONALITY CONFLICT WITH ME OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!AND DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOTHER NEVER RAISED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 02:10 AM   #49
drgnlvr

Quote:
I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING AT FIRST!!!!!!!!
A problem that could have easily been prevented, and/or remedied by actually reading through the forum first. You know...LURKING?

Quote:
WHAT'S WRONG MAKING A MISTAKE
Nothing. As long as you don't compound it by getting a nasty attitude, and making even more mistakes. It's a little something called "Personal Responsibility". Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Quote:
VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!
Wow, you spit that out like it was a bad thing.

Quote:
YOUR GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT JUST OVER A STUPID CHICKEN SHIT MISTAKE???????????!!!
No. We're treating you like shit because you're a moron with a bad attitude, and no "Personal Responsibility".
Old 03-03-2005, 02:13 AM   #50
drgnlvr

Quote:
MAKING FUN OF POEPLE IS NOT NICE NORE IS IT RIGHT
But you make it so easy!

Quote:
VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again with the "Vampire" like it was a dirty word.

Quote:
PROBABLY HAVE SOME PERSONALITY CONFLICT WITH ME OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!
Yes, actually, we do. And it's because you're a moron. Do I need to get out the clue-by-four again?!

Quote:
AND DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOTHER NEVER RAISED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, whaddaya know, sounds like the woman did one thing right, then. Too bad she forgot to tie the rocks to your feet to weigh you down.
Closed Thread