Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #51
Geoluhread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Lol most of these people could care less about doing of which you speak...because 1. They're probably not even close to goth in the first place. 2. They love to be against most of what anyone ever has to say...especially those that have been on this forum for a while. 3. They probably want to bash you just because I agreed on what you had to say & they hate me. 4. They don't want to HAVE to do anything that involves WORK.
This was before anyone said anything about you shutting up.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #52
vindicatedxjin

But is it not the truth?

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #53
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg_themoon View Post
first-ed!

.................................................. .................................................. ............................

Ur retarded...get a life.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #54
Geoluhread

I suggest you do the same.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 08-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #55
Alan

I'm hating that threads grow so much lately, but this post stood up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxial_oblivion View Post
i guess to an extent its to seperate ourselves from everyone else because i personnaly believe theres something different in us.
Pff, what bullshit. You sound like countless others I've met; so no, you're not different, and the rest of your post proves it.
Quote:
and im not saying fuck the man or down with the system or anything
Yeah? Well, then your faux rebelliousness is even half-assed
Quote:
i eman when i go to work i dont wear alot of metal but i definatly spike my hair as high as it goes and do ym eyes up because those are important aspects to me.
Yeah, spiking your hair is so important to someone's idenity, not like, oh I don't know, having a great personality, or being empathetic and understanding, or being talented and giving.
Quote:
i dont identify myself as anything but different.
You are almost a cookie cutter version of the template of people that comes here to bitch about their bourgeois upbringing.
Quote:
adn i think us different people need to hang together.
Don't include yourself to me when this is the biggest thing you complain about in the workplace.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #56
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
I suggest you do the same.
I suggest you be nice to me so that we can be friends.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #57
Geoluhread

Thumbs down

Seriously. Not cool.
I don`t befriends with kids.
Not anymore
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 08-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #58
vindicatedxjin

... I'm not a kid ...and I'm absolutely serious...

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #59
msg_themoon

so who is getting a life now? me you everyone on this got dang thread!
now i am not one to get angry at people online but for you....no i wont make an exception. but i do enjoy this fun. It is fulfilling. this will now be my life. there i did as you said! I got a life! Tho it may not seem amazing to you it is to me. Now i hope I still get a job even tho I am on this site... they will discriminate me like a mexican and call me fat!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #60
msg_themoon

Unhappy Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
Seriously. Not cool.
I don`t befriends with kids.
Not anymore
can we be fwiends?
Old 08-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #61
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg_themoon View Post
can we be fwiends?

Yes let me be too!!!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #62
msg_themoon

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Pff, what bullshit. You sound like countless others I've met; so no, you're not different, and the rest of your post proves it.
Yeah, spiking your hair is so important to someone's idenity, not like, oh I don't know, having a great personality, or being empathetic and understanding, or being talented and giving.
You are almost a cookie cutter version of the template of people that comes here to bitch about their bourgeois upbringing.
Don't include yourself to me when this is the biggest thing you complain about in the workplace.
i agree with this
Old 08-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #63
msg_themoon

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Yes let me be too!!!
on one condition

you shut up
Old 08-20-2009, 01:25 PM   #64
Duane

Geo is generally nice, she only get's like this when someone is annoying her. Stop being an immature bitch, and maybe she'll be your friend.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #65
vindicatedxjin

Okay I'll stop being an immature bitch.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #66
msg_themoon

Damn it duane !!!! I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!
Old 08-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #67
Paradoxial_oblivion

so alan, im guessing your one of those im gother than all teh other goths type of person, well you know what by different i was saying different from the normal average person, not that im unique or that no one has said or done the things i've done or even will do but that i identify with a group of people who as a whole are set apart from the norem. people like you are the rotten spot of the sub culture you push others down just to promote yourself. i mean you actually just spent the time to quote a bunch of small part and tear me apart piece by piece or so you think. but in reality your showing everyone exactly why we wont get anywhere. because as long as egotistical stuck up assholes like you, are running around insulting and trying to bring down people that are probably more connected with you than teh average joe, we will never get anywhere.
Paradoxial_oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:43 PM   #68
msg_themoon

Which is why we should kill 5 billion humans!!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #69
Paradoxial_oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
first like i said i dont claim to be a one man show and that im unique or special in way no one else is there are plenty of people like me thats why i want us to stand up and fight for ourselves.

second, what rebelliousness? i am in no way a rebel or anything like it i am a person that believe in personnal differences and choices thats why i am the way i am because i choose to be not to stand agaisnt something.

third. my hair is a big part of how i represent myself because as you well know people dont get to see the inside personality traits at first all they see is the look i use it to set me apart in a crowd so that those who see and like it for being different will talk to me and those that dont wont talk to me therefore removing alot of purposeless social crap.

and finally im not comparing myself against you, you are garbage...worthless scum here to bring others down just because of some false belief that you are more special or unique than everyone else. I have many complaints about the work place but you know what its the way things are structured and i can get past that, what i cant get past is being limited to looking a certain way because it frightens or offends people.

why are you getting so angry?
Paradoxial_oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #70
Alan

Quote:
so alan, im guessing your one of those im gother than all teh other goths type of person
I'm not a goth anymore. That you keep thinking this is a GOTH problem just shows how fucking immature you are.
Quote:
well you know what by different i was saying different from the normal average person, not that im unique or that no one has said or done the things i've done or even will do but that i identify with a group of people who as a whole are set apart from the norem
But you ARE precisely as the norm expects. Your whole attempts at separating yourself have been predicted before you even were potty trained. Social deviancy is as much a part of the status quo as conformity. Why would you ever think your lame attempts of finding an identity through shitty clothing would be any different?
Quote:
people like you are the rotten spot of the sub culture you push others down just to promote yourself.
People like me are just assholes that read a sociology book and think they understand the world.
Yes, I'm belittling myself, because even if I were so, your attempt at defining me miserably fail to even approach me.
Quote:
i mean you actually just spent the time to quote a bunch of small part and tear me apart piece by piece or so you think.
It doesn't take that long. I've spent two minutes with this one.
Quote:
but in reality your showing everyone exactly why we wont get anywhere.
We who? Goths? Are goths the victims of systematic driscrimination? Are goths arrested more than the average white male? Were you raised below the poverty level?
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BOURGEOIS VICTIM-WANNABE FUCK!
Quote:
because as long as egotistical stuck up assholes like you, are running around insulting and trying to bring down people that are probably more connected with you than teh average joe, we will never get anywhere.
I'm egotistical?
YOU'RE the one comparing your 'struggles' to those of minorities. My people earn two cents per pound of tomatoes they pick. Don't fucking bitch to me like you're fucking Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #71
Alan

Quote:

and finally im not comparing myself against you, you are garbage...worthless scum here
Quote:
why are you getting so angry?
Why, I actually laughed. That's so fucking pathetic.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #72
Saya

Can we rename the website so fucktarded people stop finding us?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #73
Duane

As if the admins will do that...
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #74
Geoluhread

Then you`ll face a whole different bunch of fucktards.
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 08-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #75
Saya

Not if we name it something these guys can't spell. And even Google wouldn't be able to correct their errors.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote