Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-15-2014, 03:40 PM   #1
George87

Hi all

Hi all !

I m new, George is my really name . I m from Slovakia, 27 years old ...

Maybe first, why I decide to join this forum ? ? Cause I m yet 10 or 11 year walking in the water of gothic style of live mixed with punk rebelism and makabre realistic influences from this decadence and downfall world.

Well, I am working student, studying in our country, in my home town on Faculty of social economis relationships- studying field- personal management and human ressourcess .....

Anyway, I m really interest in to the guitar playing, taking photo, reading bookīs and hiking.

In causall days im not wearing like a goth, in the work I need use social drescode...For me is not problem, cause goth is a something inside of me, with which I feel comfortable.

So, black skiny trousers, black boots I wear in to the actions or sometimes to school. Itīs depend on my mood.

My life isnīt curse , I donīt adore doom of world. Of course, I see the bad side of life, but just you all, Im also human being and for itīs normal....I m comunicative, openminded, calm and pantient young man.

And music?? Goth and death rock, old school (Band what I love most is Christian Death, Bauhas, Children of Stun, Violet Stigmata , old 13 Candless, The Cure, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, London After Midnight, Scarletīs Remains, All Gone Dead, Field of Nephilim, Fear Cult , from Cezch Republic - XIII STOLETI or from Slovakia- the progressive death rock band- THE LAST DAY OF JESUS) , but also new wave amd moree and moree another bands , on the another hand also dark wave, cold wave, sometimes ambient or synth-pop.

If YOU HAVE GOT ANY QUESTIONS, PLS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME !
George87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:37 PM   #2
Liberty

Welcome! That's awesome you play guitar. Me too!
Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
BourbonBoy

Welcome to the boards
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:38 AM   #4
George87

Thanks a lot....I hope we will have a good comunication together....

Liberty :
By the way - what king of music do you play ?? Are you playing at home or with band ??
Old 12-16-2014, 10:36 PM   #5
Liberty

I play at home for now, I kind of like it that way. As far as the type of music... I have no idea. I know random bits of songs from all kinds of different rock. I do write music though, but I haven't figured out what genre it is either... A friend of mine told me it sounded a little punky, but other than that, I nor anyone else has been able to figure it out.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:37 PM   #6
Liberty

How about you?
Old 12-18-2014, 04:06 AM   #7
Lyonel

Welcome to the boards, George. Glad to see some new people arriving. I got here not too long ago myself. I actually used to come on here when I was an ignorant, annoying little 11 year old dipshit but I've long since forgotten the password and just ended up making a new account. I was hoping this place didn't turn into a deadzone like LJ did. Luckily enough, it didn't.
Lyonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 03:05 PM   #8
George87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
I play at home for now, I kind of like it that way. As far as the type of music... I have no idea. I know random bits of songs from all kinds of different rock. I do write music though, but I haven't figured out what genre it is either... A friend of mine told me it sounded a little punky, but other than that, I nor anyone else has been able to figure it out.
Well. I was starting playing like 16 yearīs punks , full of rebelism and anarchy..But how I was getting older , I started listened more heavy stuff , from hard-core to death metal.....somewhere between 18-19 yearīs I was first hear , I think It was debut of Field of Nephilim ..a so I started flirting with gothich music....But in general i prefer rock and metal style. And of course, rock n roll.....

Lyonel : Thx for welcome..Well, when I have got 11 year, internet was something unreall for me... so ....But , I was decided to join this forum cause in our culture i donīt know about people who is possessed by this kind of life a wiev of world...(and music too )