Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
Blue-eyed-death

I'm Blue-Eyed-Death

Hello I'm Blue-Eyed-Death, i rejoined after deleting my account back in 2010... And well i'm back, cant kill me! Throughout the years i went through a lot. I was hit by a car, in and out of hospitals, and well lets just say some fuckers better hope that i don't find them... I have come back stronger and more resilient than ever. I quit cutting and smoking and im VERY proud. My fiancee dumped me today and well there's no reason in crying over stupid shit like that... i've been engaged 5 times and i don't intend on giving up or quitting anytime soon! Fuckers will be fuckers and leave, but what can i say? Im stronger than i used to be. Love me or hate me, i honestly don't give a fuck!
Blue-eyed-death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #2
Liberty

Welcome. Keep your head up. I'm glad you stopped cutting, I know firsthand how hard it is to stop.
Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
BourbonBoy

Welcome to the boards
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote