Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-17-2005, 09:17 PM   #226
koehiir

let wife sleep in, played with kids, cleaned fishtank, straightened desk, checked out computer system at office, played mir3
koehiir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 03:43 AM   #227
Binkie

Urinated with my pants down this time

Baby Steps

Baby Steps
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:57 AM   #228
edible_eye

woke up, stumbled over my son who'd crawled into bed during the night. turned off the alarm and tried to find my balance. showered, gulped vitamins and left for work. stood in the fuckin' cold for way too long waiting for the train since they were breaking down, unable to function properly - cuz it was too mother-fuckin' COLD! got to work, got my paternity papers done, called the mortgage office for the new house, did my charts, argued with an angry man, spoke with my boss for a while and set an appointment for another job at another hospital. picked up extra hours for the week, which is always sweet. looked at my check book but didn't pay bills. and finally, rubbed my freshly shaven head about twenty times - circular-like, with my palm.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:42 AM   #229
winged_dreams

Like e_e, I also freeze to death. It's only 16 degrees here and it was 60 a few days ago. New Jersey weather is so weird. Today I went to a math class which seems like high school algebra. I don't mind because I should be able to get a good grade on it, unlike Calculus.

When I was leaving I saw my friend who was going to a class of his. I walked with him to his class and when I turned around (to start walking back to my car) some girl remarked about how many animals had died to make my friend's coat. He does have a long fur coat but I'm pretty sure it's fake and if it's supposed to be real fur then it's a pretty bad quality of fur. I didn't say anything to the girl because I didn't feel like dealing with her but I did feel like slapping her and I'm not sure why.

And now I'm trying to buy my math book. Fun stuff.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:38 PM   #230
tiffany_the_writer

tooooooooday...

Today I woke up and my nose was stuffed up with snot. So as it turns out... not only did my little brother let me step on his stupid lego, he also gave me his cold. BUT I don't care, I don't have to go to school til the 26th, which I will write one test and then I get to stay away until Feb. 1st. So I will sleep away the icky cold germs.
tiffany_the_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #231
TeapotScar

Well, I woke up at 3 p.m., so I missed the breakfast/lunch meal (yes, it's combined on the weekends). Which *sucked*, because I heart food.

So I went with Granny to retrieve her jacket from my friend's dorm where she left it the night before. Oh, I guess "what did you do last night" would be more interesting, but whatever- that's not tonight's story- I'll tell that story in a second.

So we got the jacket, I got "Candide" in English, blah blah food blah. Then we get home and Granny smokes. AND she smokes and smokes and smokes, and I kicked her out of our dorm room, because I was studying and I didn't want there to be smoke in my room, and I didn't want to be analyzing Voltaire with a second-hand high. So then I hear her go into the bathroom, and she stays there. AND she stays there, and my friend Jen needed to use the bathroom, so she was like "Sabrina, can I pee?" and Sabrina was like "I don't want to move." So I get up and I open the door a crack and I see Granny passed out on the floor, and I go "Sabrina, can you open the door for me." And she hurls her head up and goes "Sure." in the deepest voice I've ever heard come out of her. So she gets up and I'm like, "Wanna go lie down?" and she nods, and I directed her into Jen's room to sleep on her room mates bed (because her room mate's not here, and Jen was doing homework with me in me and Granny's room).

So that's where we are right now. I did three hours straight of homework on a Saturday night. Woo.

OH! But last night- oh, nevermind- I don't want to talk about it. All you need to know is that Granny got high and passed out last night, too. *AND* the night before, because that was Jen's birthday party. Insanity. Come to think of it, Jen got high and passed out, too. Hah. From one bong hit. Hah.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 02:29 AM   #232
AlKilyu

Tonight I was hanging out in my underwear, watching Halloween 9 (sue me it was on and I hadn't seen it yet) and I got a call from Ben. After tonight I am just gonna refer to him as my buddy Ben, cause he doesn't deserve to be called my "ex's brother anymore". His gf knew someone who was turning 21 at midnight and we were invited to go downtown so we did.

Long story short, we ended up in the smoking room downstairs (it was an Irish bar) where the party was. We drank, and I got to know the folks, then his gf wanted to leave so we went upstairs so they could finish our drinks. We were talking while waiting for him to come back from paying his tab, which he fucking forgot he didn't start cause I paid for the drinks that night. She told me they love hanging out with me and her friends do too, and said I had to "pinky promise" to go out with them next time, which wasn't an issue since I dig hanging out with them. Apparently her friend thinks I am funny and cute and blah blah so I will see next weekend how things go.

Also, she knows the story of my ex and what happened and dislikes her too! Plus, to top it all off, she is the same equal parts of everything I am! At one point Ben said "I'll just let yout two talk" which was silly man, bros before hoes. Although I think she is pretty friggin cool.

So now I am back in my underwear, and why I don't know Halloween 9 is on again...
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 06:42 AM   #233
edible_eye

woke up to a wall of white and have been procrastinating ever since. i don't want to shovel. the snow is over a foot deep and still falling to beat the band. i hate the cold. i hate snow. i hate the north-east. sigh.

i should'a married someone from florida.
Old 01-23-2005, 07:44 AM   #234
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
i should'a married someone from florida.
There's still time. Eh? Eh?

Oh, and I love snow. Last night when I walked outside, I fell to my knees because I was so happy. Then I threw snow at people and dragged them into the snow with me. It's fun being a nuisance.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:57 AM   #235
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
There's still time. Eh? Eh?
to quote a well-known book, "be gone, satan".

it's hard enough being faithful as it is.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:16 AM   #236
MrMaelstrom

Shit, we still say VADE RETRO SATANÁS in Portugal. Some things stick, I guess.

Binkie: baby steps is the funniest thing I´ve read in quite a while. Keep it up (being funny, not pissing down your pants).
Old 01-23-2005, 09:38 AM   #237
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Shit, we still say VADE RETRO SATANÁS in Portugal. .
why? what do the portuguese have against carlos?
Old 01-23-2005, 09:47 AM   #238
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
to quote a well-known book, "be gone, satan".
Satan? But I'm just an innocent little girl!

Old 01-23-2005, 09:48 AM   #239
MrMaelstrom

Huh?! Carlos?! Please explain....
Old 01-23-2005, 09:56 AM   #240
edible_eye

bad joke.

satanas = santana = carlos santana. that's why i'm a nurse. i'd be boo'd off the stage if i tried stand-up.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:59 AM   #241
MrMaelstrom

You funny. I like.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:02 AM   #242
scarredbyaknife

well i figured out ppl hate me and some1 is tryin to hack my com. the only person who doesnt hate me lives in another state, and i cut my self so yea i had a crappy day so cya. oh and plz go to my *********** and comment on my poems.

peace
scarredbyaknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #243
MrMaelstrom

Scarredbyaknife: PLEASE read the FOR THE NEWBIES thread in the GENERAL forum.

There you can read some of the guidelines for using this playground, ok?

I say this, 'cause one of our guidelines is that people Introduce themselves in the proper thread before posting away. And another is the fact that we despise NET speak here.

Welcome aboard.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:35 AM   #244
Jane13

War is Peace
Slavery Is Freedom
Ignorence is Streangth
Netslang is Newspeak
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 11:16 AM   #245
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Then I threw snow at people and dragged them into the snow with me. It's fun being a nuisance.
"Threw snow at people"= "Threw snow at TeapotScar" in GrannySpeak.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 01-23-2005, 11:55 AM   #246
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
"Threw snow at people"= "Threw snow at TeapotScar" in GrannySpeak.
I totally threw snow at Sara too.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #247
winged_dreams

I dug my car out of the snow and get very wet and cold. I'm not a big fan of snow. I'm also cursing how expensive my books are!!

Old 01-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #248
winged_dreams

Since I posted twice I'll say something more about what I did today. Umm...I enjoyed my wonderous new DSL. I can't wait til I get a wireless card for the notebook in my room. Then I don't have to worry about my grandmother yelling at me for going on sites that she doesn't like.

Old 02-01-2005, 06:22 PM   #249
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_dreams
Since I posted twice I'll say something more about what I did today. Umm...I enjoyed my wonderous new DSL. I can't wait til I get a wireless card for the notebook in my room. Then I don't have to worry about my grandmother yelling at me for going on sites that she doesn't like.
What sites doesn't she like?

Old 02-01-2005, 07:34 PM   #250
spoonjigglesatan

On my way to Wal-Mart, I was listening on the radio a bit about the Mark of the Beast from Revelations in the Christian Bible. I was seeking stations, and I heard this old-sounding lady calling in to this Christian station (I suppose) asking these two guys (I don't know who they are, not a habitual Christian radio station tuner-inner) about the Mark of the Beast. She wanted to know if it would be subtle or explicit. The men told her that the end times were here, and that the Mark of the Beast was just an agreement someone makes with themselves to not follow the Christian God. The two men also said that they believed that the UN was an organization that represents the Beast mentioned in the Bible. Then, I had to get my money order and my pay rent.
spoonjigglesatan is offline   Reply With Quote