Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-14-2006, 09:57 AM   #1
Engulfed_in_darkness

Hi. Whatever.

Hi. My names is to the left and my real one is none of your business. Im 13 and in the 8th grade in NYC. My hobbies include listening to music. I like personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson and Depeche Mode. I also like NIN-Only, And Im a paranormal investigator. Im a christian though I do study(not do, study) other religons such as occultism and satanism. I was especially suprised finding out as a newbie to paranormal investigation that Anton Szandzor LaVey died on halloween. Okay. Thats it.
Engulfed_in_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:09 AM   #2
Binkie

I'm sure this will be reiterated to you at a later time by a mod, but your second introduction (and subsequent post about ads), which showed up in the "For The Newbies" thread, came one post down from this:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...48&postcount=4

Welcome aboard nontheless, but be a little more observant next time. :P
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:14 AM   #3
edible_eye

thanx, binks.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:27 AM   #4
Engulfed_in_darkness

sorry bout that. Just delete this thread then since I posted in the newbie thread.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:40 AM   #5
Binkie

No prob, e_e. ;)

Engulfed,
edible_eye went ahead and deleted your posts out of the Newbie thread. Your post here is fine, but the other one didn't belong in that thread (the Newbie thread). You're all taken care of now though. Welcome aboard.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:52 AM   #6
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engulfed_in_darkness
I was especially suprised finding out as a newbie to paranormal investigation that Anton Szandzor LaVey died on halloween.
He actually didn't die in Halloween. He died two days short of Halloween, but whenever was his death date, he wanted for someone to forge his death certificate so it would say he died in Halloween.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:14 PM   #7
Engulfed_in_darkness

oh. THE NERVE OF THAT MAN. What do yoy think his fate in hell is right now? Think hes burning his ass off in a dark chaotic pit or ruling with hells hiearchy?
Old 04-14-2006, 03:16 PM   #8
Engulfed_in_darkness

I see your avatar. Hayao Miyazaki eh?
Old 04-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #9
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engulfed_in_darkness
oh. THE NERVE OF THAT MAN. What do yoy think his fate in hell is right now? Think hes burning his ass off in a dark chaotic pit or ruling with hells hiearchy?
If you were referring to this as a joke because of the forgery, then, yeah, it's funny.
But if you're referring to him being in hell because he's a Satanist, be a little more careful with saying someone's going to hell for what he believes in, seeing as I myself am a Satanist.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:50 PM   #10
Engulfed_in_darkness

Oh dont worry, I was joking. I have nothing against satanists or other religions, I believe in freedom of religion.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:12 PM   #11
Metatron

Welcome to gnet. And I'd like to bring to your attention that occultism isn't a religion. Things like that matter to me. kthxbi<3
Old 04-15-2006, 08:40 PM   #12
Engulfed_in_darkness

Occultism. Not a religon? oh. okay.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:24 AM   #13
Engulfed_in_darkness

Ohand another aspect. I am an otaku and I am crazily obsessed with anime and manga(not Anders Manga XD)and when I get older I will move to Japan and draw manga and become one of those well known manga stars you hear about on the internet.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:50 PM   #14
Paper_Wings

Welcome.

Any particular series of manga and/or anime?
Old 04-18-2006, 03:56 PM   #15
Engulfed_in_darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Wings
Welcome.

Any particular series of manga?
Yes, Ones based on otaku such as Otaku no Video, Comic Party and I havent checked out Genshiken yet but besides those kind Im fond of the ones made back in the 80's in Japan when Otaku where a main clique such as Akira(a classic!), Hayao Miyazaki films, and my favorite 80;s series, Project A-ko. New ones would be Naruto, One Piece(Not that 4kids dubbed piece of shit), Shaman King(not that 4kids dubbed crap version again), Azumanga Daioh and Kodocha and ranma 1/2.