Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-21-2009, 06:05 AM   #1
Not Tha Duckman

Exclamation So youre a goth, huh?

What the fuck is with the "Goff Pride" bullshit? Srsly, only goths and furries feel the need to have the bullshit pride about it. Granted, not all, but a good majority. It's that lame assed statement that gets thrown around a lot, about how "I are discriminated against because I are a goffick!!!!!!!!!" Really, in the grand scheme of things, no body gives a fuck. Just stop going on about it. THAT'S why you are annoying and no body likes you. I like to be punched in the face when I cum, do I go on about it? Do I fuck. I get funny looks when it's brought up, but really, no one cares. Just like how no one cares that you dress like a moron and listen to rubbish music.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
Ben Lahnger

Yeah, except this isn't furry.net, so that analogy is a little bent.

If you're being funny, meh. Not so much.

Although, if I ever see you with a broken nose or black eyes, I am gonna ask if it was good for her.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:08 AM   #3
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Tha Duckman View Post
Just like how no one cares that you dress like a moron and listen to rubbish music.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!
That pretty much covers every subculture EVER.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #4
Not Tha Duckman

Lightbulb

You knows wut I means. Not really trying to be funny, too tired for that. It just wrecks my fucking head to see that sort of bollocks plastered about the site.
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
Anarasha

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense o.o
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #6
Still Jack

I agree with Duckers. Also fuck people wanting you to hold their ugly spawn ( baby ).
Old 12-21-2009, 08:12 AM   #7
Anarasha

Oi! Babies should be fought with weed killing poison!
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #8
MissCheyenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
Oi! Babies should be fought with weed killing poison!
Babies are fine, it's parents who can't shut up about their precious offspring that get me and the ones who insist that every single person in the room simply MUST hold their darling little sprog. If I want to hold the damn baby, I'll ask. I don't need it shoving in my face like it's some kind of miracle child.
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:38 AM   #9
oktoberschilde

Location: I have Flying Monkeys; And I am not afraid to use them!
I have to agree with Duck here too. In the end, no one really cares. It is what you find cool and interesting that matters in your life, not the approval or disapproval of others. If some geek gets in your way and gets all political and fussy and you try to be polite, give them like; 2 seconds to think it over and they still give you shit. then just flame them and move the fuck on! Please understand that anyone who associates with the idea of a subculture has made a conscious decision to be "different", And that is Cool. It is all a matter of personal taste. What is not cool is pushing it in other peoples faces. So try not to go all mental, and militant, and become teenage mutant encourageable sycophant. So you wanna show "Gothic pride" ,whatever that is, then just be who you are, without compromise, and to hell with everyone else.

THE INFAMOUS MR. OKTOBER
oktoberschilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:42 AM   #10
Mir

I disagree strongly with the duckmeister!!!

Also, I love kids, and sure as fuck can't hold a child accountable for their parents' inability to raise their kids and other bullshit.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
vindicatedxjin

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
I agree with Duckers. Also fuck people wanting you to hold their ugly spawn ( baby ).
What do babies have to do with anything? You guys have come to the point of so much idiocy, and boredom that you feel the apparent need to whine and babble about the most insignificant of things, that have little, to absolutely no relevance about anything of importance. I hate duckman, I hate how he thinks it's so fucking entertaining to go on and on and make posts, about the stupidest things for the mere sake of being an asshole, and hopeful yet lame, degradation of everyone else's opinions. It's not funny duckman! It might be to the other tweeps who find moronic things worth laughing over. But it isn't funny to ME. And although I know this whole thread was a pointless attempt at attention, I find it absolutely retarded that you decide to go on and on about how stupid the gothic subculture is...when you are the one who decided to come on this 'gothic' forum on your own terms. You suck at humor, go back to making techno music. At least you don't suck in that field.
As for jack, I'm tired of reading your 'rebellious', 'I'm so gritty' posts...almost anything you write, has some type of angry vibe or outlook on things. You could be writing about your best experience ever, and still make it seem as though you were being burnt at a stake simultaneously. It's understandable that you wish to hide your sensitivity, with your lame attempts of angst and gruffness. But it's annoying. So stop it.

Oh and by the way you guys SUCK. ^_^

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:43 AM   #12
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
What do babies have to do with anything? You guys have come to the point of so much idiocy, and boredom that you feel the apparent need to whine and babble about the most insignificant of things, that have little, to absolutely no relevance about anything of importance.
You mean like 100% of your posts? And its hilarious that you say that and then go on a big meaningless rant on something that bothers you and the trolls, and no one else. Talk about little relevance.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:43 AM   #13
Ben Lahnger

Wow! So if other people want to get on the internet and blather on about what they are interested in, you want them to know you can't be bothered to pay attention and you're annoyed that you had to read their post when the only person who should be interested in what they like is themselves?

Well, there goes the internet, hypocrites!

People talk to me about their babies. Sometimes I'm interested and sometimes I politely pretend to be interested. I toy with the idea of running off to a cave with my shotgun and my goats at times, but I actually find that sometimes people have something interesting to say. Even the ones who talk to me about their babies ... or their gothy-ness.

Bloody intolerant, self-centered twits! Go take your shotguns and goats and find a cave, will you?

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #14
vindicatedxjin

Saya, but that's exactly what I'm doing... don't you see that? ^_^

Bring Kontan Back
Old 12-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #15
vindicatedxjin

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Wow! So if other people want to get on the internet and blather on about what they are interested in, you want them to know you can't be bothered to pay attention and you're annoyed that you had to read their post when the only person who should be interested in what they like is themselves?

Well, there goes the internet, hypocrites!

People talk to me about their babies. Sometimes I'm interested and sometimes I politely pretend to be interested. I toy with the idea of running off to a cave with my shotgun and my goats sometimes, but I actually find that sometimes people have something interesting to say. Even the ones who talk to me about their babies ... or their gothy-ness.

Bloody intolerant, self-centered twits! Go take your shotguns and goats and find a cave, will you?

This actually made me laugh!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #16
Saya

I see that.

*ring ring ring*

Hello?

Hello, kettle?

Yes?

YOU'RE BLACK.

Only in your case you would add something about how black men are stupid, except the ones who act like white people.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:51 AM   #17
vindicatedxjin

Hahahahaha....Did you see what you just wrote??? "how black men are stupid, except the ones who act like white people."

Who said anything about me liking only black people who acted like "WHITE" people. You are putting "white" people into a personality slot. I never once said that... I like black people who work for what they earn, and strive for more than the ones that abuse welfare, thank you very much. But speaking of people that I don't like.... I don't like white people like you, who get offended at anything, that even slightly touches the subject of black people.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 12-21-2009, 09:56 AM   #18
vindicatedxjin

Oh and I also adore the fact, that your only remark was the same exact one everyone else uses for anything I write. Whether it be about cows or the darwin.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 12-21-2009, 09:59 AM   #19
MissCheyenne

Why are YOU making such a big deal about this thread xjin? So you hate Duckman, big deal, I don't find that relevant to anything so just shut up about it already.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #20
vindicatedxjin

Wink

Why are YOU making such a big deal about my posts misscheyenne? So you hate it, big deal, I don't find that relevant to anything so just shut up about it already.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 12-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #21
Saya

Yeah I saw what I wrote, remember how you hate how they talk and their attitude too? Man Alan has had that as his signature for a while now, we should know it by heart.

And yeah, I couldn't bring up "the government is trying to kill us all with vaccines" in a joke where you're a pot calling a kettle black. Just couldn't tie it in somehow.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #22
MissCheyenne

I wasn't exactly making a big deal about it was I. Obviously you're trying to annoy me but unfortunately for you, I'm really not bothered, I have better things to do with my time than get mardy because of someone on the internet.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #23
vindicatedxjin

Oh absolutely how could I forget my own sentiments. And I'm actually quite proud that Alan would use my words for his signature. But dear saya, that is besides the point, your pull in's from the past are irrelevant to what I'm saying about duckman and jack. Although I must say that I am really sorry that you found my opinion of not getting the N1H1 vaccine offensive. T-T

Bring Kontan Back
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #24
vindicatedxjin

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
I wasn't exactly making a big deal about it was I. Obviously you're trying to annoy me but unfortunately for you, I'm really not bothered, I have better things to do with my time than get mardy because of someone on the internet.
Good to hear, because I wasn't trying to annoy you in the first place hunny. And I'm glad that you have other things to do with your time!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #25
DRM

Vin, wouldn't it be better to just say "I like people who work hard and strive for what they want", why bring the amount of skin pigmentation into it?
Not that I'm saying your racist, I'm just saying that might be abetter way to say it.