Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 02:04 AM   #626
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenpointsofinanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Seven, I say you introduce that old lady to some Ars-...........er asinine comments. And maybe a few gestures, like this one ..l..
:twisted:
Hell yeah. She's been hiding out since she pulled that crap, of course. :evil:
Seven...you know what has to be done...

http://img186.echo.cx/img186/7260/kickgranny6if.gif
Old 06-23-2005, 04:10 AM   #627
edible_eye

damn - what movie is that from?

seven - my grandmother was a royal c-u-Next-Tuesday also. wait 'til she goes outside to garden or check the weather and lock her out. exit another door or window and go for a stroll.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:41 PM   #628
Solumina

Awww I’m so sorry you guys *big hugs for everyone* I wish I had more to say but my brain just isn’t working right now.
Rant to explain why brain isn’t working: I was at this thingy for the leadership program at CNU that I’m going to be doing and I slept like 3 hours all week. In addition to sleep deprivation I’m still fucking sore from kayaking and climbing the alpine tower a few days ago. I don’t think it would have been a problem if we hadn’t kayaked for a few hours and immediately climbed the tower or if I hadn’t been belaying people most of the time and all of them weighed more than I do. If I hadn’t been anchored I wouldn’t have been able to stay on the ground when I was letting some of them down. Don’t get me wrong I still had tons of fun this week and met some great people that I’ll be going to school with in the fall I’m just glad that the week is over. Now I can sleep in my comfy bed and not wake up at 7:30 after being kept up by people running down the hall screaming “Yeah coral!” (we had different teams with different colors and coral was by far the most obnoxious group with their stupid flag, bandanas, and yelling “yeah coral" so much that almost half the team lost their voices)…oh well I’m going to bed now
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-25-2005, 08:47 PM   #629
WolfMoon

Ahhh, the sacrifices we make for a week of fun. I remember them well.

Old 06-25-2005, 09:38 PM   #630
Soul_Immortal

It may be summer, and there may be a heat wave, but fuck it. Fuck it all to hell.

I want EVERYONE at my place for some cocoa with marshmallows, horror movieathon, pillow fight, cake, and good sleep. Jack, Glenlivet, Crown, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, and any other beverage is available.

But since that most likely won't happen , I want everyone to take a moment and hug the shit out of the person next to you, or the monitor. I am sending them out to you my lovelies, wishing everyone here better times.

*Soul*
Old 06-25-2005, 11:19 PM   #631
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal
It may be summer, and there may be a heat wave, but fuck it. Fuck it all to hell.

I want EVERYONE at my place for some cocoa with marshmallows, horror movieathon, pillow fight, cake, and good sleep. Jack, Glenlivet, Crown, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, and any other beverage is available.
*hops in car*

What movies are we gonna watch? ^_^
Old 06-26-2005, 09:31 AM   #632
drgnlvr

Well, I made a mistake on my 2003 taxes, and found out recently that I had to pay back about $2000. I made the arrangements, and have been making my payments on time, like a good little tax-payer. Hell it was my fuck up, so I didn't bitch. Didn't like it, but I didn't protest.

I admit I'm naive, too.

See, I filed my taxes for this year (er...2004), and expected $700 back. I was really looking forward to getting my car fixed and insuring it again (plus tags are due next month).

Well, I was in for a rude awakening. The IRS took their pound of flesh, and my 2004 taxes. Damn them.

I stupidly thought (hoped?) that since those taxes were for a different year, they'd let me have them. Yeah, I'm an idiot.

Well, I hope they enjoy my measley $700, because without my car, and in the location I live, I'm not going to be able to find a job. And if I can't find a job, I can't pay anymore taxes. There is no income.

I have to wait patiently until Sam gets a job, first. Then, if we're lucky, we -might- be able to get a signature loan from the bank to get my car fixed and reinsured.

I'm feeling a bit dead inside right now, and so needless to say, haven't written shit.

I don't know why I even bother, I'll never finish, and never get published.

And my lack of income doesn't stop my ex from calling religiously on the 15th for money. He refuses to understand, or accept, that I don't. have. it. He has to make that goddamn payment on his giant TV so he can watch his wrestling every night. Never mind the fact that this is CHILD SUPPORT.

And never mind the fact that he's being an ass, and won't even let me talk to Cayleigh on the fucking phone.

I can't sleep.

The stress is getting to Sam and I. Has been for way too long.

Hell, it's been a year since we had sex last. The rest of the relationship is fine (not even any little internal alarms going off, or strained communication). It's just.....timing. And a distinct lack of ....I don't know what. We're both attracted to each other, we even grope each other. We just don't want sex at the same time. Or maybe the stress has just caused us to forget -how-? I dunno.

And that goddamn negative energy entity seems to be keeping itself to one part of the dining room. Go figure. But I get queasy every time I walk past the spot. At least it's not anywhere else in the apartment.

We need to figure out why it's stuck there, and get the bastard out, before all hell breaks loose though.

*shakes her fist at the sky* Dammit, when I said I had a little black cloud always following me around, I was just joking!!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 10:24 AM   #633
WolfMoon

Aww, Draggy!

I'm so sorry things are such shit right now, luv. I know about the sex thing, it's perfectly natural to get out of synch like that, you just need to get back N*Sync.......... :P

What?

Sometimes there's just no time, babe.

As for the tax thing, D'OH! I've done moronic shit like that too. Once your ass heals, you'll be able to laugh about it.

*HUGS*

Sending positive energy your way!
Old 06-26-2005, 10:43 AM   #634
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
*hugs* things can't be bad forever. Eventually you have to have something good happen.

*sends love*
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Old 06-26-2005, 12:33 PM   #635
Stilldead

I have a rant, real estate people are the worst,
I'm settling on my house at 9:am and then settling with the
seller of my new house at 5:00pm. at least the 9:am one is
payday, but I'll be homeless until 5:00, I'm all jammed up.
Stressin, but I'm hoping the xanax and beer will take care
of that! Plus I'm moving on a weds. mor/afternoon. And it's
real hard to find some friends that aren't working. Total
stress mode!
Old 06-27-2005, 08:42 PM   #636
Panther

That sucks.

*whimpers something like paragraph spaces.*

My pet peeve is other drivers. not because they're bad, but because I am so bad at driving, I should not be forced to share the road with others, especially when lost.

And also, my hours got cut at work, just when I need the money to fix my car the most.

And I got a ticket, and my phone bill came in the mail.

Whoever thought of capitalism must be burning in the lowest circle of hell.

Also, I'm cramped up and cranky, and should not be anywhere within two miles of chocolate. Because anythign even resembling chcolate is fair game at the moment.

not really havinga bad day, but defintily quite vexed at life.
cottage?
Old 06-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #637
Soul_Immortal

Damnmotherfuckercockshitonastickofbubblegumass.

:roll: Just one of those days.

I looked up "Last Caress", good song

Wait, this is the Rant Corner? Well let's see if I can get this out through Haiku...

Caught

I didn't know her,
But she called me anyway,
Now he denies it.

Internal Pain

I told you it's fine
But I was lying to you
It really does hurt.

Famous Last Words

I said, "I love you"
But you didn't hear me say
How long I haven't

There. Much better. Not really...I've been crying my ass off, but eh, life goes on, the sun rises, the sun sets but this day will stay in my mind forever.

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum...

*Soul*
Old 06-30-2005, 07:09 PM   #638
lowdose

phsycotic ramblings of a mad man

so i am here in fort wayne indiana working a horrible job after being laid of from a cool job for which i was good at. I was a drafter. Hmm stupid contract jobs.my complete lack of apreciation for my current situation should be self evident at this point. I am rediculiosly good at all sorts of things and i hate this place for which i live. I don't feel this is the place I can just chill. My mind is set i must move. I am moving south. to a place of warmth. the king of warmth you feel when you are wraped up in a blanket on a cold day.a place of infinite crazy happy acurrences. yeah that is where i will move to.

I realy want to move to New Orleans. i dont know why. for some reason the nurons in my brain connected in some special sequence to say "hey, you want to move to new orleans." and i was like "ok, lets do it." hmm i had a point i am sure of it. ummm, oh yeah this is a rant . whatever any way. ummm being drunk makes things not so clear. but it can be rather enjoyable, i think.

soo i forgot the point of this post. whatever, nevermind...
Old 06-30-2005, 10:17 PM   #639
Panther

Ooookay then, moving on.

I was pacing around my house ( a fairly normal activity), day dreaming (a fairly constant activity), when my heart, for no apparent reason, sped way up.

I, of course, freaked out, until I realized this had probably made hte situation worse, and forced ymself to get some hold on my emotions. Or at lesat try.

but I'ms till quite frightened, and have no idea how to broach the subject to my mother, and also no desire to let it stew.

But how the hell can i even begin to insunate that tehre might be somehting wrong with my heart when I'm sitll trying to get over beign scared? If she amkes a big deal, I might panic, and I don't want it to happen again, which it might if my heart rate's already accelerated.

So...in short, I'm freaking the fuck out.
cottage?
Old 07-01-2005, 05:51 AM   #640
edible_eye

stress, anxiety, panic and "freaking the fuck out" all constitute psychological processes capable of accelerating your heart rate.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:33 PM   #641
Panther

True. I'm a bit calmer today than I was yesterday, but if it happenes agian, I'm defintly going to have to see a doctor or something. I'm not going to keep having this happen.

Stupid excessive emotion.

Thanks, E_E. Always nice to have someone calm to tell you you're psychosomatic. *grin*
cottage?
Old 07-01-2005, 03:58 PM   #642
WolfMoon

Yeah, he's good for that and bear hugs, big bear hugs......................mmmmmmm................. ...

What was I saying?

Hey Al! I'll need a ride to *Soul's* house!

I call shotgun!

*Soul* ~ Last Caress is, indeed, a good song! That whole album is good! Doesn't it sound like Glen's singin' "Daz" instead of "death"?

And, uh, WHOA, to the poetry and significance of it!

*offers shoulder?*
Old 07-03-2005, 09:41 PM   #643
Granny-like_the_apple

Friday night was bad. The least of my problems: I slept naked under running water, so I caught a cold and now I can't stop shivering even though it's in the 70s. The not-least of my problems: the place I need to go to wasn't open late enough yesterday, and not at all today, and this is sort of a time-sensitive thing. Bright side: no work tomorrow, so I can go early. I really fucked myself over, though. Fuck.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:41 AM   #644
edible_eye

i'm sorry you're sad.

http://www.phigham.nildram.co.uk/SA/sorry.jpg

but i'm glad you're here!

http://www.thorninpaw.com/u/htdocs/t...er%20naked.gif
Old 07-04-2005, 05:32 PM   #645
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Why the fuck were you sleeping, nekid, in the water?
Oh, youthful indiscretions. The cold's gone, but whatever, I meant that it was the least of it. Government holidays come at the worst possible times-they had to get their independance on this Monday? Seriously though, I'm too freaked out to give a fuck about anyone or anything besides myself, so yeah. One fucking day...

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:10 PM   #646
Loy

A couple of things-

1.So I read Spin magazines top 100 albums since 1985. Now, I'm a sucker for top-whatever lists, and am willing to accept that most lists I read miss quite a bit. However, Spin's list had quite abit that made me fucking nauseous to no end

A-Radiohead's "OK Computer" was # 1, while Public Enemy's "It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back" was # 2. In other words, middling white boys with guitar doing formulaic music decently will always be taken more seriously than talented black men who not only changed how people listen to music, or what kind of music they listen to, but also how music is created in the first place...thanks for clarifying that, Spin magazine.

B-OK, so we're not going to get around popping Nirvana on there. That I can accept. I mean, "Nevermind" was one of those albums that provided a "before/after" perspective. However, it was also Nirvana's worst album. If we're gonna go with sociological aspects, OK, but I thought this list was top albums, not important albums. Replace "Nevermind" with "In Utero", and I'd say "OK". And where the fuck is Mudhoney's "Superfuzz Bigmuff", or Soundgarden's "Ultramega OK" and "Louder Than Love" (you know, the albums they made before they started to suck horribly), not to mention anything by Pussy Galore, the Swans ("The Great Annihilator" anyone?), the Butthole Surfers....in other words, before grunge, it was called pigfucker, and to only have albums by Sonic Youth (yes, "Daydream Nation" was their best album, and rightly deserves that spot so near the top) and Big Black (what kind of deaf dipshit would put "Atomiser" so far down the list?) is kind of criminal, especially considering how much of an influence these albums had on everything after them (not to mention how much better these albums are then about 99% of what came afterwards).

C-Holy shit, didn't Ministry put out all their great albums (aside from "With Sympathy", which still stands as their best album) after 1985? Come to think of it, so did Depeche Mode.

D-White Stripes-bad. If you're gonna put an album by a bunch of rip-off artists with no ideas of their own, put on more Stroke albums. At least they have the balls to admit that they're not original.

E-And where the fuck is Turbonegro? C'mon, these are the guys that made metal cool again. And where's Motorhead, or the Ramones, or Rapeman, or death metal of any kind?

F-not enough hip-hop. Again, we can go back to point A, and this simple fact just hammers that nail in a bit more.

2.So I went to the corner store a few nights ago to get a pack of smokes. he guy behind the counter is a really nice guy, who happens to be Paki (we have spoken quite a bit over my late ngiht junk-food runs). Well, there was this guy there...a vet from Desert Scam 1, who was a bit blitzed, and this guy was totally insulting the Paki, saying shit like "you little brown fuckers are making us go over and fight for you....you're one of them, aren't you? You kill off real americans, then come over here and steal our jobs, our money, and our women."....well, you get the idea. The problem was this-I didn't do shit. The Paki just smiled and tried to serve the guy as quickly as possible whilst getting insulted to no end, and I just kept quiet.

Afterwards, I thought about it. I couldn't help but feel guilty for not...well, not doing the right thing. I mean, I can go on here, and call out Asurai for being a hate-filled, spineless Bitch-Boy shill for the retarded right, and that's the right thing to do. But doing the right thing doesn't matter unless you're willing to do it where it matters the most-in real life, as it's happening. And on that part, I failed. I should've told the guy off, but instead, I worried about my comfort, worried about seeming impolite....in other words, I gave myself bullshit reasons for not doing a thing.

It might not seem that big a deal for most of you, but it fucking bothers me to no end. I always pride myself in being honest to myself in relation to what's going on around me, but in that one instant, I created excuses to be dishonest with myself. In other words, I failed to live up to my own ideals.

A learning experience, I guess, but one that makes me realise how fallible I am as a person. I guess I hate being humbled...especially when I do it to myself.

------end rant-------
Old 07-07-2005, 09:10 PM   #647
Deadhymn

Loy

RE: E. - Fucking RIGHT Motorhead!

RE: 2.- I think most people would have been a bit intimidated by a drunken bigot ex soldier. The fact that you didnt do anything is nothing to beat yourself up over. Least you didn't contribute a positive thought in the direction of that asshole's existence, allowing him to go on his merry fucking way down the path of ignorance and cancerous self righteousness. He deserves to be ignored. Let him rot.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:52 PM   #648
Panther

If you'd have stepped in, it would have just made the situation worse. Don't beat yourself up over this. Some battles are better left unfought, because they're not going to solve anything, and just make all invovled look like fools.

If you'd have said 'Hey, you're wrong', it wouldn't have done anything but given the man more steam to run on, because an American is sticking up for one of those A-rabs.
cottage?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:22 AM   #649
edible_eye

loy -

arguing with an angry drunk is like arguing with a wall - it gets you nowhere and if the drunk has a history of violence, you'll be trading blows. that's a guarantee. if you're willing to clench fists and throw 'em at a drunk whose ideas will not be changed, no matter what you do, then by all means, next time - put down your food and get ready to rumble.

if such is not the case, and you respect the man behind the counter whose store you were in, following his lead was the most appropriate action. he wanted the man out of the store as quickly as possible and that's what he got, professionally done from the sound of it.

as men, we all feel at one time or another that we need to stand up and beat the piss out of someone who puts us in an awkward position. it's easier that way. if offense - then smack down. in a situation like this, there's a gray area of confusion because the offense was not directed at you, personally. try not to walow inside that gray area because the murkiness therein will only serve to drive you nuts. it's over. no one got hurt. life goes on.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:45 AM   #650
WolfMoon

Quote:
D-White Stripes-bad. If you're gonna put an album by a bunch of rip-off artists with no ideas of their own, put on more Stroke albums. At least they have the balls to admit that they're not original.
Loy, I will <3 you forever for that statement!

Closed Thread