Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: Does spam rock or what?!
yes 5 18.52%
no 10 37.04%
no, cheeze whiz is better! 12 44.44%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 11:49 PM   #26
Bodnoirbabe

Spam!

"spam! It's pink and it's oval. Spam! You buy it at the mobile. Spam! it's made in Chernobyl. Spam!"
Old 07-28-2004, 05:14 PM   #27
Toto_Kaos

Maybe its because I am a sick and twisted bitch, maybe its because I live in a city strange enough to have a yearly festival devoted that mistery composition of leftover animal parts, maybe it was just the cruel hand that fate dealt me...I don't know, and honestly I don't care, I LOVE Spam! My favorite way to eat it is spread raw on a cracker. Mmmm...Spam...
Old 07-28-2004, 05:56 PM   #28
Jane13

Re: "SPAM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_everything
My little brother has a friend that i call spam. I see him in the hall at school and yell, "SPAM!" Then he says, "Dont call me spam."
*flashback time* When I was in kindergarten, there was this guy that most girls thought was cute. My friend Kim and I called him... BILLIE HAM! I'm not sure why... his last name was Hammet.

*into the future a bit, 7th grade* Kim goes out with this Hammet kid. IT must have been verry traumatic, because he claimed it never happened (the ham, not the dating). We're pretty good friends at this point.

*fast forward a few months* Hammet kid becomes a punk wanna-be. He's always mean to kim, and keeps stealing my shoes. Everytime he braggs about how tough he is, I give him a swift kick in the knee. *hee* He screams like a chick. Kim finally broke up with him. I think it relates back to the Billie Ham...
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 07-28-2004, 06:04 PM   #29
gingerbreadwench

Quote:
Throughout Oahu, in the ABC stores that cater to tourists, you'll find Spam sushi: a bed of rice, a slab of gelatinous processed pig, all wrapped in crispy seaweed. Actually, quite good.
the "spam sushi" is actually called "spam musubi," and it's not exactly tourist chow. Locals thrive on it, and I hate it. Spam I don't mind... but the crispy seaweed, or nori if you feel like being pretentious, is nasty.

Anyway, spam is a staple in Hawaii. We actually have a 'secret storehouse' of spam in an undisclosed location, in case of a dock-workers strike. Seriously.

Why do Hawaiians like Spam? The rumor is that it's reminiscent of human flesh... which the ancient Polynesians supposedly had a liking for. I doubt that that's true, but it's a fun story to tell.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:55 PM   #30
TeapotScar

After reading through these posts I feel compelled to share a short story about, yes, that's right, our dear friend *SPAM*.

12:09 pm:
Sarah- Ashlie, why the fuck is there SPAM in the cupboard?
Ashlie- Keith and Jack bought it.
Sarah- Nasty.
4:32 pm:
*Keith makes SPAM*
Sarah- Keith... what are you doing?
Keith- Making SPAM
Sarah- UGHHHH NOOOOOO HORROR
Ashlie- It's not that bad.
Sarah- What're the ingredients
Keith- Don't think about it, try this.
Sarah *chewing SPAM*- huh. I like it.
Sarah promptly remembers what's in it and never eats spam again.

...but it is good.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:14 PM   #31
stercus_accidit

I liked spam when I was little girl....until I was in a spam eating contest...I ate a whole block in like a min 30...yarr I don't like spam anymore...nacho cheeze whiz is good though...mmmm
Old 07-31-2004, 12:33 AM   #32
AuroraBorealis

I absolutely love Spam. (And Spam musubis.) Yum. I don't understand why so many people hate it.
Old 08-30-2004, 07:42 AM   #33
CptSternn

The Definative Definition

SPAM = SPoiled hAM

'Huff said.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:58 PM   #34
ice

This Spam is past it's due date.

Thread locked

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Closed Thread