Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Literature

Literature Please come visit. People get upset, write poetry about it, and post it here. Sometimes we also talk about books.

Old 04-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
AshleyO

Fuck you, fuck this, and well we're kinda fukced.

We came to realize that the mind is material. Even for the romantics that insisted the this wasn't true and they had this obsession with art; they were quickly ignored. (there's an attractive contradiction there perhaps)

But Dr. Jones was looking at the DNA makeup of the combination of Sandra's and her husband's Greg.

"Just see to it that our future son is a hard worker and a smart worker and a champion of freedom.

The doctor established the genetic code and engineered the egg to take a certain path.

Twenty years later, Marcus was elected the president of the United States because he was a great businessman who understood people. His presidency lead to corporate profits unseen in all of history. There was a lot of certain people who thought they had elected for four years, a messiah, much like well... every other time they ever held elections.

Despite all that success, someone curb stomped a man's face because of his act of ****. The woman's boot dripped with the blood of a person who did a real wrong. No excuses. Marcus deployed the police to mobilize with their muscle and their guns. He could not understand why the person doing this crime did it. She broke the law. Why would you do that? He couldn't understand, but at least she was dead and order was still there.

His presidency was left with a question that people refused to answer. Why did these people keep commuting crimes when everything was perfect?
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
ape descendant

This sounds like the beginning of a novel I'd like to read.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
BourbonBoy

I second that. Sounds like the beginning of an awesome story.
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
AshleyO

LoL! What the hell did I just write?

I was screaming blitzed last night. I remember listening to a lecture where the speaker mentions a creepy thought that just about every medical advancement is firstly enjoyed by the rich before the poor and this was in a way, a medical advancement that could over a couple of generations create not just a monetary divide between the two classes but perhaps even a very physical divide.

And so I thought that idea was very creepy.
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote