Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-01-2014, 09:06 AM   #8601
ape descendant

Thanks. I lost my oldest brother today. He would go on april fools day, totally his style. He was an awesome poet, musician, dad, husband and brother. He will be sorely missed by many.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:42 PM   #8602
deathsdj

Sorry for your loss. I know it hurts.
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #8603
Solumina

I woke up with an excruciating migraine today, I had to have Jake call out of work for me because I couldn't even look at the phone, let alone actually talk on it. Thankfully this place is pretty understanding and treats their employees like valued people (which is surprising for a store) and even though I don't have sick time yet they are fine with me taking taking an unpaid sick day. It just sucks to have a migraine like this, I can't remember the last time I had one this bad, the small amount of diffused light in the hallway from the little window with its blinds closed was literally blinding. Thankfully it has pretty much gone away and now I just have a dull throbbing pain in my head but fuck I hate when something goes suddenly, debilitatingly wrong with my body for absolutely no reason.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:56 AM   #8604
Acharis

I'm so sorry Ape. How are you holding up?

Solumina, what used to help me was 2 paracetamol (or the stronger type containing codeine if you have it) washed down with strong coffee before lying down.
If you can stomach it the caffeine may help constrict the blood vessels in your brain and help the migraine pass faster.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:07 PM   #8605
ape descendant

Doin' better, got to see lots of family at his funeral.

Be Kind
Old 04-06-2014, 06:44 AM   #8606
Acharis

That's good, at least you were in good company for a sad day.

My arms and shoulder are hurting from shooting a bow. I'm still glad I tried it.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:34 PM   #8607
Lilyth Von Gore

Remember how I was having issues with my Grandparents last year? Well, my SW spoke to them, and everything seemed great.
Until last month.
I was in town with my Grandparents, and started having an anxiety attack to the point where I was crying. My Gran scolded me. Scolded. She told me to "stop acting like such a child". And she said it KNOWING I couldn't do anything about it. Because apparently society hates people who smack elderly women. Oh my poor defensless Grandmother having to put up with me, her evil manipulative Granddaughter who abuses her verbally /sarcasm. My Gran is anything but defenseless. She's fucking Glaswegian and grew up in Clydebank. Where do you think I got my spine from? Her.
But yeah. So I was left standin there gob smacked and feelin even worse than I already was. Which triggered the fucking depression. I locked myself in the public toilets of Spud U Like and stayed in there until I wasn't crying anymore. When I came back, my Gran didn't even bother asking if I was alright.
So safe to say that My Grandparents have not taken in anything my SW has said. Just like I fucking predicted. And what's even worse? They're making me feel like a fuckin burden and oh so subtly remind me that I'm fucking over weight, whicb makes me feel absolutely shit about myself, which makes me eat even more because that's the only thing that makes me feel better because of my God damn serotonin imbalance. And now I'm fucking crying because I don't know what to do and therapy at Stratheden still hasn't started.
I just want my Grandparents to understand and to stop making me want to fucking kill myself.
Lilyth Von Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #8608
Razeal18

Exclamation rant for ranting sake

Hello Ladies and gentleman, And now for your crimes against humanity and the american christian douche god a penance of reading the bitching of an unrequited lover.

So I've know a woman since 7 grade. I am so fucking in tune with this chicks emotions and hopes and reactions and insecurities. She is one of the few people on the face of the earth that I would no problem reading her mind any given day any given situation. I've already told her that I had feelings for her and just like I would, she let me down very diplomatically.

I am still her friend I am still her confidant, her benefactor and her rock. Reassuring her when the latest douche gets pissed and rips into her emotionally leaving nothing sacred.

Yes i am friendzoned. I am okay with that.
Shes moving away because she got a magnificent job offer. Shes moving to california where the douchebag reins supreme. The new age corporate hippie, the shallow puddle wastes of human skin of hollywood. The gang tribes and the fuck you attitude. I'm certain it has gotten better since weed but she doesn't smoke.

I mourn the loss of our relationship before its gone. I fear for her. Shes a very pretty girl with large breasts and a sensitive nature. Sansa being sent to kings landing.

Im pissed, I feel the sting of rejection again. I know logically this is awesome for her. Its more money than she has ever made, its in her field, and in this day and age that's almost equivalent to the lottery. i miss my friend already.
By thy shut soul's hypocrisy;
By the perfection of thine art
Which pass'd for human thine own heart;
By thy delight in others' pain,
And by thy brotherhood of Cain,
I call upon thee! and compel
Thyself to be thy proper Hell!

-Manfred by Lord Byron
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #8609
Jackson Cutler

Ok, so this whine is lame as balls.
My girlfriend texted me a few days ago while she was drunk and reading between the lines it seems as if she wants to dump me.
When we talked about it she avoided all my questions of what she where she wants our relationship to go, if anywhere. It would be useful if she told me what she wants, but she doesn't want to talk about our relationship unless she's drunk and then she invariably gets angry and throws things at me. I love her and I don't understand what's going on and it's scaring me.
Jackson Cutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:34 AM   #8610
BourbonBoy

It's a valid rant Jackson and I understand your pain. If she keeps side stepping the issue sober and when drunk texting she's hinting at no longer being together, then chances are she's subconsciously already made up her mind.

Hope things work out for you guys.
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:01 AM   #8611
ape descendant

Run, run away and don't look back. Only wanting to talk about important things drunk and especially throwing things are GIGANTIC red flags.

Be Kind
Old 05-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #8612
BourbonBoy

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm on the verge of flunking one of my classes in such a shitty way it's not even funny. FUCK!
Old 05-13-2014, 12:30 PM   #8613
Solumina

Ugh sometimes people make me want to punch their smug little faces. My sister in law is about to graduate and she is really proud of herself (and she absolutely deserves to be) but people keep shitting on her about it. I know a big part of it is that many people have no clue what a physicians assistant is but why would your response to someone excitedly talking about graduating med school be to comment on how they aren't a doctor. Fucking hell, she took on tons of debt, worked like crazy, and absolutely excelled but people are making her feel like a failure because she decided that she wanted to be a PA and not a doctor because PAs actually get to focus more on the patient and don't really have to worry about the business side of medicine.

At least she is going to be working somewhere that really respects PAs so she will be respected by her coworkers and her family understands what she will be doing and couldn't be more proud of her.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:37 PM   #8614
Xombie

My predicament is as follows:
I rescued a pit mix puppy 2 years ago where I go to school, but since I lived in the dorms, I could not keep him there and brought him to my mom's house. She reluctantly agreed to keep him, understanding that my intention was to take him back after I graduated.

Now that I have graduated and have my own house 10 hours from my mom's house, I'm fully prepared to have my pup back. Howeverrr, my mom has gotten really attached to him, and probably vice versa, and we have been debating A LOT as to whether or not I should take him. The only point she makes that actually makes me consider leaving him with her is that she would be goddamn lonely if he was no longer there. As a single woman, she made the point that I already have a "companion" (my boyfriend), but this dog is my mom's only companion. Now, that made me really fucking sad but I also REALLY WANT MY GODDAMN DOG.

So conflicted. Ugh.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #8615
TheLonelyGhost

Another rant about my Depression. This medication sucks and it's clearly not working for me- lately I've been getting angry more than usual and taking things seriously or not able to handle that much in my life. If anyone says the wrong thing I end up flipping out and getting angry. However I understand why I'm reacting the way I am due to the abuse that I've got from my ex boyfriend. No longer with him anymore but I don't feel like I'm getting any better. My therapist see's she that I'm getting better but this anger inside of me is getting the best of me. Been mediating more than usual lately and I still feel stressed out. Don't quite understand it which makes me believe that it's the medication that's making me react this way. Man this is really fucked up, I wish this pain would leave me but I know it's going to take me awhile before I'm able to heal from all the damage that's he caused me. Ugh!
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 07:09 PM   #8616
BourbonBoy

Two rants for tonight:

Never buy an Asus computer. I've only had my desktop for just over a year and that thing keeps crapping out on me for no fucking reason. I swear when I can scrap together some money I'm buying a new HP. Fuck Asus!

Note to self, when a possible love interest sends a msg at midnight, don't answer it, especially after you've had a dozen or so alcoholic beverages. Now she thinks I'm an asshole and has placed me on ignore. FML
Old 06-15-2014, 03:32 AM   #8617
Lyonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonBoy View Post
Two rants for tonight:

Never buy an Asus computer. I've only had my desktop for just over a year and that thing keeps crapping out on me for no fucking reason. I swear when I can scrap together some money I'm buying a new HP. Fuck Asus!

Note to self, when a possible love interest sends a msg at midnight, don't answer it, especially after you've had a dozen or so alcoholic beverages. Now she thinks I'm an asshole and has placed me on ignore. FML
Bummer times dude... Been through something pretty similar today... :/
Lyonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:05 AM   #8618
Acharis

Despite having a million things to do I'm kind of bored. The daily grind, it gets to you.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #8619
Lilyth Von Gore

Why isn't my medication working anymore? *sigh*.
I feel like shit, like I did before I went on the meds.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:16 AM   #8620
BourbonBoy

You could've gotten used to the current prescription Lilyth. You should call your doctor up about it.

I'm not sure if I should be relieved or not to have never gotten married. I just spent the past hour on FB giving an old school friend advice on what she needs to do to protect herself and the children while kicking the husband out. And it's not like she hasn't tried either. For the past two years she's been the primary bread winner for the five of them and he's done nothing to relieve the situation aside from sitting around all day and playing Xbox.

At the moment, all but two couples I know out of a couple dozen have never even entertained the idea to divorce.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:19 AM   #8621
BlacKat

I do not understand why my parents are still on about my clothes. Which is weirder, a young woman wearing all black or an older woman who's fucking obsessed with how her adult daughter dresses? I mean quite literally crying over how messed up I am for wearing that stuff, ranting about it for an hour or more at a time. It's at the point where I had to refuse to be in the room with her if she talked about my clothing, just for my own sanity!

Granted I'm pretty sure if it wasn't my clothing she'd just be on about something else. Still, it's almost morbidly amusing how obsessed she is.
BlacKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:29 PM   #8622
Lilyth Von Gore

Broke up with my fiancé. That was the hardest break up I've ever had to do.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #8623
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Thanks. I lost my oldest brother today. He would go on april fools day, totally his style. He was an awesome poet, musician, dad, husband and brother. He will be sorely missed by many.
Just found this post. My deepest condolences to you and yours lovie.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:59 PM   #8624
ape descendant

Thanks, Batty. There's been just a little too much death and separation lately, been hiding under the blankets wishing for it to go away.

Be Kind
Old 08-05-2014, 08:00 AM   #8625
BourbonBoy

*hugs* Ape