Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
Jonathan

vigilante ex-cop

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2638023.html
http://www.scribd.com/doc/124382446/...er-s-Manifesto

It's pretty intense. Taken at face value, this guy had to put up with some awful working conditions, racism, abuse of power, corruption... Unable to get any kind of meaningful change he's apparently decided to take matters into his own hands. 3 people have been allegedly killed by the man at last check.

The trigger-happy LAPD guarding one of the intended victims opened fire on mis-identified targets and so far two women have been shot because someone couldn't be bothered to identify a target. It is open season on pickup trucks, another driver was fortunately not injured.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
Deadmanwalking_05

Yeah the psycho douche bag is an Anti-gunner,and is trying to use this ongoing rampage to push an Anti-gun agenda.

to quote...."If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!" (source article http://gunssavelives.net/blog/former...port-gun-bans/)

But you will hardly see or hear about any of this in the bias MSM reports.

Keep in mind California has highly restrictive firearms laws in place...but it didn't stop the asshole from getting his hands on them,after going through the legal process.

So restrictions once again have been proven to be a failure.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Let's assume for a moment that his grievances were valid (The LAPD is notorious). He still did not think this through and succumbed to emotional outrage, resulting in missing the better alternative path to action: had he instead taken his firing, court records and all other publicly available evidence to the press and other media (YouTube even) or better still, wrote a book exposing LAPD, then LAPD would be the bad guy, not him, and he would bring attention to his cause, and maybe even effect change for the better.

But now, because he chose the violently vindictive path that was emotionally satisfying, he became the bad guy, and made LAPD look like the victim. He wasted his life, the lives of others, and an opportunity for change.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:37 AM   #4
Jonathan

This is definitely true. I was telling a friend of mine, reading the manifesto there were points I could see myself nodding along to, but the willingness to resort to violence - not just against the perceived individuals who personally wronged him but any associates and family members completely overshadowed it.

I suppose "Domestic Terrorist Ex Cop" would be a more accurate title, but I absolutely loathe the terrorism witch hunt we've been on as a nation for the past.. 12 years?
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote