Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
Lord Azrael

Hey everyone

Good evening (or morning, afternoon, or night depending on your position on the Earth) everyone. My name is Jeffrey, though you may refer to me by my username. I am new to this forum and hope to make some friends and contribute to this forum. Thank you.
Lord Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:53 AM   #2
Mariner

Welcome. Be sure to fill out the intro questions.
Mariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #3
Lord Azrael

1) I enoy writing and plan to make a career as an author. I'm currently writing a novel and submitting short stories for publication.

2) I was born in Queens, New York; but have moved around a lot. I currently live in the sun driven state of Florida.

3) I don't have one favorire author, but I read the works of Edgar Allen Poe, R.L Stine, William Shakespeare, and many others. By a general rule, I tend to judge the book, not the author, so I'm more keen to read a book that looks good, than to read it cause a particular author write it.

4) My favorite films are great and varied. I like Trick r Treat, the Harry Potter series, the Addams Family, Beetlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse's Bride, Coraline, and more

5) Some organ-driven, cathedral-inspiring, dark music, with some old favorites (Bauhaus, Alien Sex Fiend, Siouxie and the Banshees) and a mix of newer ones (Voltaire, Bella Morte, 45 Grave)

6) Probably something similar to my wedding. In both cases, I'm being celebrated for giving up parts of my life.

7) I want to be poisoned. There's just something quite romantic about unwillingly causing your own demise. Plus its (mostly) goreless, but subtle. You can feel your body disintegrating before you, decaying far before its time. And knowing that its happening, your body rejecting you, the one thing you thought you could rely on, yourself, is killing you. Priceless.

8) I hope to be cremated in a special way, but if I get what I want, the cremation will need a casket. I want a fairly big casket, not unlike a sarcophagus. Black with red velvet interior.

9) My favorite outfit (oh dear... what to choose...) would have to be my Victorian-esque outfit of pants, white, red, or black dress shirt, black pin-stripped vest, black combat boots, and topped with the appropriate black top hat and pocket watch.

10) The innocence. I want the magic of the world to return, and the worries to disappear. I want the sense and ability to let loose, have security and explore the world.

11) I love many bands. Some would be Bauhaus, Voltaire, Nightmare, Alice Nine, Kreator, Birthday Massacre, Wednesday 13, The Cure, Siouxie and the Banshees, Creaming Jesus, Nosferatu and many many more. Just ask.

12) I have a high school diploma and I'm currently attending Broward College for an associates in English Teaching, and then I will transfer to a state university for a Bachelor's in said degree.

13) Where I live, I am the ONLY Goth I know (Even the ones who think they're Goths, are nowhere near it), so I want to find, meet, talk to, and simply be among others of the dark-clad, night wanders, so to speak.

14) I am male.
Lord Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
-VB-

Phew

For a second I thought... Ok. I am VB. Hi.
-VB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Azrael View Post
Kreator
Didn't read most of your post, but you get points for this.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #6
Malice In Wonderland

45 Grave, newer?

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #7
Lolly PopMuzik

Not everything Burton touches turns to gold, especially if he's constantly putting his wife in it.

I really hope there's more to you than this.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #8
MissInformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
45 Grave, newer?
Compared to the some of the other bands, sure Either way, "Sleep in Safety" is a fine album, one I hope to hear at my funeral or wedding.

Welcome aboard, Azreal.
MissInformation is offline   Reply With Quote