Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 04:05 PM   #3276
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I am sick, my head is pounding. This is all my boyfriend's fault. Had he not come to my house when he knew he was sick, then I wouldn't be sick. He seemed fine to me, until I felt his forehead. Man, I am pissed. If I miss my first ever performance in my drama club, I will kill him.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 11-16-2006, 09:01 PM   #3277
PersephoneX

do it slow and painfully....
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Old 11-20-2006, 08:51 PM   #3278
Splintered

At this moment.
I feel I must say something.
You are all on drugs.
End of line.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:01 PM   #3279
PersephoneX

rm /Crankyness
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-21-2006, 06:53 AM   #3280
Cicero

I have a rather huge decision to make, very very soon.

I have two choices. The first is to stay here in Kuala Lumpur, unhappy, bored and friendless - but with my family, pets and the prospect of finishing my 12th grade course by May and moving back to Australia afterwards. The other is to move back to Australia in January, without the family, live with a close friend and go to an awesome school. This option would finally take me home again to where my friends and extended family are, but I'll be away from my immediate family for the first time, would be 'living on my own' in 'the real world', and wouldn't finish school until November.

I just can't decide.

I hate the course I'm doing at the moment. My teachers are awful, my 'peers' are less interesting than the desks they sit at, and the overall environment of the college is atrocious. It's a bloody PASTEL PINK concrete building with a gazillion huge levels and faulty air conditioners. Not to mention it's a 45 minute drive from where I live.

My school in Australia would be right around the corner from the house I'll be living in, in an old Victorian mansion, just a short walk/tram ride from my favourite restaurants (and being as obsessed with food as I am, this is a huge plus!). It's also one of the more liberal colleges, and its name - "Alia" - means "other" in latin. It seems the sort of place that the social rejects of the big private schools end up in. Aka people like me.

The decision should be easy, shouldn't it? But it isn't. Because I've lived in this bloody place for 10 years. The thought of leaving it in less than 2 months terrifies me. And yet it makes me feel ecstatic to finally leave it behind.

I think I'm going to go for it...

... But I really don't have a fucking clue.

Arrrgh!

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 11-21-2006, 09:46 PM   #3281
PersephoneX

just go with what you think is best for your future...do what will make you happy...that was the best advice anyone has ever given me...and i'm passing it on to you...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 11-22-2006, 01:13 AM   #3282
Cicero

Thanks, PersephoneX .

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to make the move, and that piece of advice has me confirmed on it! I'll miss my parents and my home, but I'll gain so much more by leaving here.

Yay! 2 months and I'll be living in Australia.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 11-25-2006, 05:44 PM   #3283
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Rant Time.

I had this stupid friend, Patrick. Every few weeks he argues with me on something new and seems to take joy in pissing me off. I went out with him and he said he was happy and blah blah blah. But then I thought I was a lesbian and we sorta broke up. Then I guess he got pissed or something then he today started saying I was talking behind his back even though I wasn't. And he knows and I know that I wasn't, but he's being so dumb and I hate it!!!! I wanna cry. I don't wanna lose him as a friend. But we do this all the time. I just wanna let go of this, but I don't know how. It's bothering me so much. Grrrrr.

I know I must seem emo, but it is really bothering the shit outta me.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 11-25-2006, 06:12 PM   #3284
DarkHeartedDemoness

No, it doesn't seem emo. This is a difficult time for anyone who is questioning their sexuality. I went through similar things, because if you question your sexuality you're immediately put into certain categories, and you have to really rely on your friends. Sadly, in middle school, hormones and insecurities fuel the drama, which can alienate friends.

I'm sorry, sweetie. I hope it gets better for you.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 11-25-2006, 06:15 PM   #3285
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Thanks. Me being bi is hard enough. That has caused a lot of girls to separate from me because they think I am gonna molest them or something. But whatever. I thought he was a good friend, but apparently, he wasn't. He was always so controlling and he was a jerk to me, but it's hard to let go of a friendship I guess. I have had some really hard times with "friends" this school year. I guess that's high school.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 11-25-2006, 06:18 PM   #3286
DarkHeartedDemoness

Yes, it is. It's high school all over. I hated when girls didn't want to be friends with me anymore... I felt like saying, "hey, how conceited can you be? Just because I like girls doesn't mean I can't control myself around you. You're not even my type. I like pretty girls."

Maybe you should try that... It may not help the "making friends" thing, but I'm sure it'll help you feel better!
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 11-25-2006, 06:21 PM   #3287
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Yeah, I have told girls that before. They weren't too happy, but it sure was funny. I hate losing the friends that I have had for so long though. It sucks.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 11-25-2006, 06:23 PM   #3288
korinna5555

aww im sorry, CCT. im uber pissed at them now.
dont worry. it will get better.
one of my best friends is bi and she went through the same thing
Old 11-25-2006, 06:25 PM   #3289
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I hope so, but thanks for the support.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 11-26-2006, 09:19 AM   #3290
DarkHeartedDemoness

My eye keeps twitching. My right eyelid is just going nuts.. It's giving me a headache. In addition, I feel like hell.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 11-26-2006, 09:45 AM   #3291
Dead Cell

Why you feel like hell? You working?

Anyways. I told someone a big secret last night and now I'm freaking out. My DID is going nuts. I can't stay focused for more than 3 minutes.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:46 AM   #3292
DarkHeartedDemoness

What's DID?

I feel like hell because I was up all night with my kitty, and I have a cold, and my fucking eye keeps twitching and I'm hungry.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 11-26-2006, 09:51 AM   #3293
Dead Cell

Aww I'm sorry. I love kittys... Lol Tell your eye to stop. Eat something and take some medicine. That might help. Or you could take out two birds with one stone by eating chicken noodle soup.

DID(Dissassositive Identity Dissorder) Read it up.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:10 AM   #3294
DarkHeartedDemoness

Oh, I've heard of that. I'm just bad with acronyms.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 11-26-2006, 11:23 AM   #3295
Dead Cell

Lol Ya. Its kind of hard to keep a normal apperence with DID. Alot of people don't realize it though.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:39 PM   #3296
She_Is_My_Sin

I'm struggling with friendships again. I was told something about my good friend, by someone she barely knows herself, which was rather personal about her.

She didn't tell many people because she thought they'd treat her differently. But she never told me. I wouldn't have cared one bit, it just grates me that she never told me.

So just when I think I'm all dandy with everyone, stuff like this happens. Once again I begin to see that I am the least trusted in my circle of friends & feel that I am the last to know everything.

*sigh* I'm thinking of breaking off this friendship, due to the fact she's all lovey-dovey when we're together, but when we're apart I'm dead to her. I'm also beginning to see that she uses me alot too.

I have a low self esteem at the moment, I don't need to be around people that keep it like that.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:18 PM   #3297
Crying_Crimson_Tears

SIMS I had the same problem with two of my friends this year. I just broke off the friendships. That's why I've mentioned I pretty much have no friends. It sucks. I'm sorry. Trust me though, breaking off the relationship or really standing your ground with her and trying to fix the issue will help.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 12-04-2006, 06:01 PM   #3298
Godslayer Jillian

I'm getting frustrated with all the college stuff!

My local college hasn't accepted me because they had lost my transcript, and I'm worried they'll send me the letter of admittance too late for me to win their scholarship.
The only colleges that have given me big scholarships to go to them are too far away from my home for my commodity.
I need to do two SAT subject tests and another SAT reasoning test to be able to apply to Rice University, and by the time I finish those, the application dedadline will be long over.
The UT Austin scholarship deadline went past without my knowing.
I haven't found a scholarship I can apply to that requires something I'm good at, like writing.
I have to learn more about Marketing before I go to college and learn it's not the career for me.
And I have to contact Rice University to see what would I need in my local college to be able to go to Rice as a transfer student after two years.
The teachers in my school don't make the matters any easier, with the excruciating loads of homework they give us.
I'm so overwhelmed I almost stopped caring.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:18 AM   #3299
LostAndCrazy

I fucking hate all this hate directed towards emo/goth or just about any other little social group. Fuck everything. As long as they stay the fuck out of your business, what business is it of yours?

Your argument in all likelihood would be, "Oh but they are giving us/them a bad name.". I could care fucking less what they do as long as they just leave me the fuck alone. ARGH! I believe I'm the only one who see's it this way.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #3300
She_Is_My_Sin

I got this friend request on myspace, from some guy I *thought* I'd met at a party. I tried to check his profile out, but it wouldn't let me access it. So I added him to see I've got a message saying 'Can we speak? u got MSN or sumfin? p.s I think ure pretty XxXxX' So I give him my address & he starts a conversation with me. He asks me if I lived in the same town as him. I said no & didn't tell him where I lived (he lived in a town near me).

He starts out hinting at a few ideas, then he started asking me stuff directly. I got a bit suspicious & asked him where he got my myspace from. He told me he'd just been looking up random people & thought I'd be cool to speak to. I finally managed to get his page up & he was a twenty six year old guy. I checked his pictures & I'm gonna be honest. He looked a little creepy. I deleted & blocked him straight away.

So in total, some random pervert who's got a thing for 16 year old girls was trying to lead me on. Right now I'm feeling a little scared. It's actually freaked me out a fair bit.
Closed Thread