Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #426
Nexus-6

I have always had a hatred of drunk people & believe that anybody with an addiction (that includes caffeine/people that "must" have their coffee etc) are weak. Weak weak WEAK!!!! lol
Nexus-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #427
Elysiume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus-6
I have always had a hatred of drunk people & believe that anybody with an addiction (that includes caffeine/people that "must" have their coffee etc) are weak. Weak weak WEAK!!!! lol
YYou have hurt me. Deeply.
My numerous addictions include; caffiene (in any form), red grape juice and the SMELL of; petrol, hot coffee/tea, incense, cinnamon and weed.
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:39 PM   #428
dead_dreams

^^ We should hang out
I have an addiction of all those things
dead_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #429
Elysiume

I have a phobia of clowns.
Mmm. We're destined to hang out.
IM? Pretty please?
Old 10-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #430
DementiaNocturne

I have a phobia of being on phones around people...and parrots...

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #431
Elysiume

I have this weird daily ritual where I put on my NBC slippers on the wrong feet, then swap them around.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #432
DementiaNocturne

I cuddle in my sleep... :$

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #433
Elysiume

Hehe...I do that.

I once had a dream that there was an upside down fishbowl on my head, full of water and cute fishies. My eyeliner kept running.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #434
DementiaNocturne

I have recurring dreams that would work well as Japanese horror films...

Old 10-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #435
MegearaErotica

I love sushi without wasabi sauce.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #436
DementiaNocturne

I'm addicted to pocky. xD

Old 10-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #437
MegearaErotica

Me too!!!!
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #438
DementiaNocturne

I MUST get more flavors on my next world trip. :3

Old 10-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #439
MegearaErotica

I like coconut shavings on mine.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #440
MegearaErotica

Also, I want kudos... Johnny the Homicidal Maniac! ^.^
Old 10-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #441
DementiaNocturne

You and Elysiume both get kudos! :]

Old 10-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #442
dead_dreams

I love South Park =D
dead_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #443
DementiaNocturne

I do too...

Old 10-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #444
Saya

My favourite kind of pocky is green tea ^_^. Chocolate yan yan is really really good too. I miss that they don't sell it here.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:20 PM   #445
DementiaNocturne

Funny enough, I like the vanilla Yan Yan better. :O

Old 10-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #446
Saya

Never had it!
Old 10-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #447
DementiaNocturne

You need to.

The name makes me think of Final Fantasy 9. O.o

Old 10-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #448
gothicbarbie

I have many loofahs.
gothicbarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #449
Saya

My favourite food is vegetarian tacos.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #450
Geoluhread

Goats terrify me
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote