Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Stitchy.

Pain pain blah more whining!

So yeah recently I've moved (I've moved 11 times in my life by the way and I'm only 16) and not to sound emo because I rather dislike the subculture but I need an outlet so here goes. I think its done a lot of damage to my personality and may have caused some mental disorders I moved to florida (God why?) And I've found among the many things I hate about this place that there is nobody I can relate to I had many friends and yes a girl friend in my last state but now I have nothing its been almost a year and still nearly nothing don't get me wrong I accept the fact that my Clothing (Being a goth and all obviously) Will keep people distant, scared or freaked out but usually I find some people to relate to but now I have no one. I am beginning to get MORE anti social lately and have been getting almost completely withdrawn from life in general simply finding solace in music and drawing. Problem is whnever I find somone who will talk to me (Now here come the mental problems) I get extremely nervous and anxiety filled yes the big scary guy in combat boots with black hair is scared to talk to people I shake a lot and stutter quite a bit and this causes some confusion and then I either slip into major depression (Lasts for hours to days depending on what happens) Or I go into an extremely hyper active/apathetic mood where I run around freaking people out because its just fucking fun. Now some of my grades in my sophomore year are slipping very far behind what they should be (5 F's for lazy ness and a 6th because I've flipped off the teacher countless times) And I'm beginning to think theres very little I can do to dig myself out of this messy hole I'm stuck in and its breaking me down even further so?......help?..please?
Stitchy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
Still Jack

Grow a set.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
Stitchy.

Piss off? I didn't ask for people to come here and say shit like that if you don't like it don't read this its entitled whining for a reason and was mostly to let off steam mk?
Old 04-24-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
Ben Lahnger

No really, Jack is right. People come here and talk about real problems, near insurmountable difficulties. Then you come here and cry about this inconsequential crap. What, did you have to stand in line for 5 minutes at the store the other day? Oh, whoa is you!

Grow a set.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
korinna5555

Poor you.

Run away from home; then you'll have some really awesome problems to bitch about.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
ART

This place implements a Total Perspective Vortex quite nicely, I must say.
ART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:30 PM   #7
Stitchy.

I have run away from home assholes I've lived with my cousins for a year and a half because my dad used to drink heavily and hurt me when I was 10. also ever been picked up by your hair by your parents multiple times? I wasn't saying everything and inconsequential crap have you ever had it to where the longest time you've ever spent in one place is two years? ever been beaten half to death? have you even lost a tooth because of somone else? I have on all accounts so don't say I havn't had anything worth worrying about happen to me.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
ART

Stitchy, strange as it may seem these people are actually lending you the hand you asked for.

Ultimately we are all alone. Pity has never helped anyone.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
Stitchy.

This is true but as I said before I posted this mostly just to let off steam and I didn't want pitty I just wanted actuall advice unlike a lot of people seem to want. I didn't want people to feel sorry I just wanted somone to help me figure out what to do.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
ART

Understandable. Unfortunately there is very little advice that could help you. Aside from the obvious such as "get a good education" and "make friends online -- these remain no matter how often you move".

And stay tha hell away from alcohol. Trust me on this. I've seen too many sons of alcoholics follow in the footsteps of their parents.

Saying things like "It'll get better" is just dishonest crap. That is not certain. But you can increase the chances by making the best choices, given your situation.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #11
Stitchy.

Thank you I have been trying obviously and yes the drink kind of disgusts me after seeing what my dads done while drunk plus the smell repulses me for some reason.

Indeed people who say there "sorry" or "it'll get better I promise" actually piss me off more then the people who yell at me atleast I know they have reason to think that way the others are just spouting some lie then leaving hoping it will help I'd rather be left alone then apologised to everytime.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
Ben Lahnger

You've been given advice here twice; the most propitious, succinctly appropriate advice it is possible for anyone here to give you. You're not the only human to ever experience these things; some have had it much worse. The only thing that separates one man from another is not never falling, but how you pick yourself up afterward.

You've been given sage advice here twice and decided you didn't like it. Stop asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ART View Post
This place implements a Total Perspective Vortex quite nicely, I must say.
Ha ha ha ha ha! Now where's my fairy cake?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 04-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #13
Stitchy.

When did I say I didn't like it I thanked him and didn't say anything else regarding if I liked it or not from my memory sorry if I'm wrong but I never turned him down I was just having a conversation and I understand people have it worse then me I never said I was the epitome of sorrow and misfortune. Thank you for telling me this as I said before I thought I'd been digging myself deeper but I suppose that actually would work not entirely sure why I forgot that saying and please don't say I somehow turned that down to.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #14
korinna5555

If you want to let off steam, sign up for live--journal. If you want advice, find yourself a counselor, therapist, or an adult that you can trust.

Problem solved.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #15
Ben Lahnger

I'm not kidding ... where's my fairy cake?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-24-2010, 02:28 PM   #16
Stitchy.

Shit I kinda ran out of those <.<;
Old 04-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
ART

You can't have any, Ben. Not until after you use the vortex.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #18
Apathy's_Child

You want advice? Stop flipping off your teachers and pass high school, and stop deiberately "freaking people out because its fucking fun" then bitching that no one wants to talk to you. Seriously, would YOU want to talk to someone who does that?

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #19
Stitchy.

No no freaking people out not in a bad way I don't like hiss at them or whatever haha and its not to people at my school or people I'll ever see again mostly like people I see on the way to the store and stuff I don't deliberatly drive people away.
And I do that to my teacher because he keeps trying to push his atheism upon me.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #20
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ART View Post
You can't have any, Ben. Not until after you use the vortex.
Dammit! And here I thought that once one had successfully conspired to use the vortex on another, one would have access to the fairy cake. QED, ipso profundo, at nostrud lorem, malodorous prevert, ex-parrot-itous, we apologize for the inconvenience, so help me Almighty Bob.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 04-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #21
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchy. View Post
And I do that to my teacher because he keeps trying to push his atheism upon me.
Wait... What?

Okay dude. I'll take the teeth away and give you a bit of advice or some things you could look into.

You SOUND like you're bipolar. Go to a doctor. Have them diagnose you and let your folks know what's up. One, you go all depressed for days sometimes and then on a whim, you go around freaking people out because it's fucking fun. Dude... seriously, you sound kinda manic.

Oh, and stop flipping your teacher off. He's just trying to teach you that santa isn't real.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #22
Stitchy.

Yeah actually aparently its from some anxiety disorder or something that causes any bit of anything to blow me down because I'm so used to it but any bit of happiness to make me go into a manic hyper state because I'm not used to it and I have some form of depression. And thank you.

Also I am not a normal christian so don't hate on me I don't push it on others most other christians think I'm satanic because of the way I look anyways and to most people I don't say anything about religion whatsoever each man is entitled to his own beleifes I won't bother them about mine or theres.

But my teacher is very annoying about it glaring at me if I have a cross necklace on which I wear mostly because I just like the way it looks and he has tried to keep me after class to push it on me which got old after the third time. Religion is like Genitals protect your own but don't wave it around in other peoples faces.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:32 PM   #23
MacabreHellgrave

Have you talked to the principal about the teacher?
MacabreHellgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #24
Stitchy.

I havn't really gotten a chance just got a new school district a week ago but I will asap.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:52 PM   #25
MacabreHellgrave

How big are you dude?
MacabreHellgrave is offline   Reply With Quote