Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #5676
CarrionCorpse

It's fine.
I just don't get how so much can go wrong in my life and I've done nothing to provoke it.
CarrionCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #5677
Murder.Of.Crows

That's the thing about life. It sucks and doesn't care about you. I have been trying to get things together and right again, but it seems every move I make is two steps backwards. Oh well. Hopefully your next home won't be next to an axe murderer.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #5678
Fruitbat

Maybe you need a major life change Carrion. Life shat on me for about a decade, then I walked out of that one and created a new one. Works better.

**My rant**
My fekking ankles have become so painful I can barely walk - which is making a fun day chasing a 2 year old... Mr Bat was all "have a hot bath" and I was all "if this was you, you'd be in bed dying!" then I kissed him and set him off to work...

guess it's payback because he had heart palpatations for five hours the night before and I was pretty casual about it. I guess technically he should have gone to hospital, although if we had gone to hospital at 1am the doctors wouldn't have been able to do anything about it - they haven't in the past and I really hate hanging around A&E for hours on end while the doctors decide to listen to him because he's been through this before and he knows how to deal with it.

Fuck it.... Fuck it... Fuck it.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #5679
CarrionCorpse

In case anyone cares, this was the newscast about it.
Mike is my mum's boyfriend.
http://www.kare11.com/video/newscast...+/929834076001
Old 05-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #5680
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I finally have to retire my 100 year old dictionary. It doesn't even contain
"exegesis". How am I supposed to get through the history of philosophy with such an abridged book? I can't read in bed with a bloody computer on my laptop as well.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #5681
PorlNecklace

*feel. so. woozy..sorry*
And speaking of homicides, back home there was this diner which made the tastiest grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches ever! But then the owner smashed his nephews head in, in the kitchen with a frying pan, then trashed his naked chopped up body in the dumpster literally next to the entrance. Hence a customer found it, owner fled to Cuba and I've gone without those heavenly sandwiches for 8 whole years now....

And HumanePain, might I ask if you possess any other antique books? Myself collecting Victorian and Edwardian memorabilia, and interested in hearing more about this dictionary. And I know this isn't technically philosophy, but in case your also an antiquarian, have you ever heard of "The Occult Review"?

*collapses*
PorlNecklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #5682
Murder.Of.Crows

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorlNecklace View Post
*feel. so. woozy..sorry*
And speaking of homicides, back home there was this diner which made the tastiest grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches ever! But then the owner smashed his nephews head in, in the kitchen with a frying pan, then trashed his naked chopped up body in the dumpster literally next to the entrance. Hence a customer found it, owner fled to Cuba and I've gone without those heavenly sandwiches for 8 whole years now....

*collapses*
Psh, people get so worked up these days about punishing children, seriously. How else are supposed to teach a child manners when you can't hit them upside the head and hide their body in a dumpster. That aside, I wonder how people can actually process such actions. How the hell do you come up with, "oh god I just killed my nephew, better chop him up now." ?
Old 05-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #5683
PorlNecklace

Agreed completely. Why, back in 4th grade my father pretended to whip me for saying "sucky and fucky" behind closed doors, while I faked screams. And my younger brother on the other end was terrified of him for over half a decade afterwords, thinking the punishment real up until recently. While in defense of the owner, I heard that the kid was stealing money from him. Hope that explains his actions somewhat more clearly. *runs off to dinner before hypoglycemia does me in*
Old 05-03-2011, 11:56 PM   #5684
Catch

Okay. It is Tuesday again and I'm done revamping my site for awhile. Working on a handful of articles trying to relax. There really isn't that much to complain about.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:16 AM   #5685
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrionCorpse View Post
In case anyone cares, this was the newscast about it.
Mike is my mum's boyfriend.
http://www.kare11.com/video/newscast...+/929834076001
Friggin' nut jobs.

**rant**

Ankles still hurt... going to have to see the bloody doctor.. god I hate doctors...

Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #5686
ape descendant

Have fun at the doc's, FB. I hope your ankles feel better soon.

I hope you guys find a decent apt, CC, that shit really blows.

After reading every one else's stuff, I feel like a retard for ranting about something I did to myself. I missed the deadline for the local art show that I wanted to enter some pieces in to. BLEH.... If my head wasn't attached, I'd misplace the damned thing.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #5687
Saya

Quote:
I found out today that the man living in the apartment across from mine killed his step-daughter a few days ago...
I have to move (again) now, and put my dog down so I can get into another apartment.
Not to mention we're using the money that was supposed to be for my grad present (my first vacation, Florida) to get said new apartment.
I have given up on being content with life, it has been shitting on me non-stop for the past 7 years.
And I really do mean non-stop...
I understand you really want to move, but why does the dog have to be put down? If he's healthy he can probably be rehomed.

You can look for pet friendly apartments here:http://www.myapartmentmap.com/pet_friendly/

if you can't find anything, there's a no kill shelter around, I assumed you were in Minnesota for this, my apologies if that's wrong:

http://www.animalhumanesociety.org/services/surrender
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #5688
Pineapple_Juice

Ever the voice of reason. I was just about to start screaming at her and yelling obscenities over that dumbass decision.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #5689
CarrionCorpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I understand you really want to move, but why does the dog have to be put down? If he's healthy he can probably be rehomed.

You can look for pet friendly apartments here:http://www.myapartmentmap.com/pet_friendly/

if you can't find anything, there's a no kill shelter around, I assumed you were in Minnesota for this, my apologies if that's wrong:

http://www.animalhumanesociety.org/services/surrender
Yeah, I'm in Minnesota.
We would have to put him down because he is so old that if we brought him to a shelter they would suggest it anyways, he also has cancerous lumps everywhere that cannot be operated on anymore because of his age.
He's a 12 year old boxer, FAR beyond what the normal life expectancy is.
(though he still acts like a puppy:P)
The only reason we had to move to these apartments in the first place was because nowhere in the area accepts dogs his size...
There's the possibility that we might be able to rent a house that would allow him,
so we are looking into that.
I really hope it works out.
And thanks for the info Saya, I appreciate it.

And it's not like I WANT to put him down.
Trust me.
But in the end it's not my decision.
I'm doing everything in my power right now to keep them from doing it, including looking at friends to take him in.
I don't want to just ship him off somewhere where he'll be alone and scared.
I want him to be happy and surrounded by people he loves when he passes,
and I want it to be of natural causes.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #5690
*Twitch

Aaaargh! I'm in a shitty mood and was just a huge prick to one of my good friends. Open mouth, insert foot. Chew til I stop being an asshole. FUCK
Who condones this bloodlust?

-CONFLICT
*Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #5691
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Have fun at the doc's, FB. I hope your ankles feel better soon.

I hope you guys find a decent apt, CC, that shit really blows.

After reading every one else's stuff, I feel like a retard for ranting about something I did to myself. I missed the deadline for the local art show that I wanted to enter some pieces in to. BLEH.... If my head wasn't attached, I'd misplace the damned thing.
Sorry to hear you missed the art show - have you talked to them to see if they can get your work in?

My ankle heard me saying the doctor word and it's better today - I can actually walk and it will take my weight today, so I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill...

Gotta cook a roast pork tonight for dinner... man.. I really hate doing this because Mr Bat is so fussy with his food, it drives me insane.

I'd tell him to cook it himself (coz I'm so loving), but we have a friend coming over for dinner and they both get here at 6pm, so there won't be any time.

Wish me luck.... I'm packing shit..

Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #5692
Fruitbat

Okay I'm a post whore, but you know you love it.

I just found out that my sister (the demon from hell) is going to the same wedding I'm goign to in August.

I have a number of issues with this sister.

1) she threw me out of her house at 1am and told me to drive for 7 hours to get to my father's house (it was -3 outside). That wa after she assaulted her male flatmate, who tried to come to my rescue. He just stood there and took it from her, because he didn't want to hurt her and I ended up intervening. This was only a few weeks after I left my ex (who was emotionally and physically abusive and used to grape me as his power trip).

She managed to turn my marriage breakdown into something about her. She was only interested in me as long as it made her look like friggin' superman amongst her friends - when their amazement at her wained, her interest in me vanished and i was tossed to the kerb to fend for myself after coming out of 10 years of hell.

I get why the person sending the invitations did it, to try and seal the rift in the family but my sister only liked me if I did what she wanted me to do, and if I was the one who sucked up to her.

She hates it when I stand up for myself and I'll be damned if I'm going to bend to her demands. It's my life, i'll screw it up however I see fit.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #5693
*Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
Okay I'm a post whore, but you know you love it.

I just found out that my sister (the demon from hell) is going to the same wedding I'm goign to in August.

I have a number of issues with this sister.

1) she threw me out of her house at 1am and told me to drive for 7 hours to get to my father's house (it was -3 outside). That wa after she assaulted her male flatmate, who tried to come to my rescue. He just stood there and took it from her, because he didn't want to hurt her and I ended up intervening. This was only a few weeks after I left my ex (who was emotionally and physically abusive and used to grape me as his power trip).

She managed to turn my marriage breakdown into something about her. She was only interested in me as long as it made her look like friggin' superman amongst her friends - when their amazement at her wained, her interest in me vanished and i was tossed to the kerb to fend for myself after coming out of 10 years of hell.

I get why the person sending the invitations did it, to try and seal the rift in the family but my sister only liked me if I did what she wanted me to do, and if I was the one who sucked up to her.

She hates it when I stand up for myself and I'll be damned if I'm going to bend to her demands. It's my life, i'll screw it up however I see fit.
fucking right you will. Good on ya.

-CONFLICT
Old 05-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #5694
CarrionCorpse

Everytime I see you've posted something Twitch, I have to cover your icon or I feel woozy.
It sets off my trypophobia like mad.
Haha
Old 05-04-2011, 09:54 PM   #5695
*Twitch

Quote:
Everytime I see you've posted something Twitch, I have to cover your icon or I feel woozy.
It sets off my trypophobia like mad.
Haha
Sorry love, it's just a lamprey/eye shoop. I don't know what I'd change it to, and i'm still afraid of kontan's threat to change his avatar to the goatse man's asshole.

If it really bothers you i can try to change it.

-CONFLICT
Old 05-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #5696
CarrionCorpse

It's not a huge deal, just have to have a quick hand before I get too woozy. Haha
It is the oddest phobia, I swear.
And I think we all fear Kontons threat....
Haha
Old 05-04-2011, 10:27 PM   #5697
PorlNecklace

If it comes to that, then I'll be sure to switch mine to either tubgirl or bluewaffle then. Maybe set off a shock image avatar, domino affect perhaps? Love reading about phobias also and looked yours up, still trying to find a name my phobia of bananas... V-v
Old 05-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #5698
CarrionCorpse

Put the new tunnels I bought in my ears a few days ago.
My right ear seems to stretch easier then my left,
so right now my left ear is swollen as fuck, while my right ear is completely fine and normal.
Fucking righteous.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:23 AM   #5699
Saya

Quote:
Yeah, I'm in Minnesota.
We would have to put him down because he is so old that if we brought him to a shelter they would suggest it anyways, he also has cancerous lumps everywhere that cannot be operated on anymore because of his age.
He's a 12 year old boxer, FAR beyond what the normal life expectancy is.
(though he still acts like a puppy:P)
The only reason we had to move to these apartments in the first place was because nowhere in the area accepts dogs his size...
There's the possibility that we might be able to rent a house that would allow him,
so we are looking into that.
I really hope it works out.
And thanks for the info Saya, I appreciate it.

And it's not like I WANT to put him down.
Trust me.
But in the end it's not my decision.
I'm doing everything in my power right now to keep them from doing it, including looking at friends to take him in.
I don't want to just ship him off somewhere where he'll be alone and scared.
I want him to be happy and surrounded by people he loves when he passes,
and I want it to be of natural causes.

Awwwww, poor puppy! I understand under those circumstances it might be better for the poor thing, I had to put the family dog down last summer, it was really rough, I really do sympathize. I didn't want to assume that you were just doing it flippantly or anything, just wanted to make sure you knew your options. And in his picture he looked so happy, I would never have said he was that old!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #5700
CarrionCorpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Awwwww, poor puppy! I understand under those circumstances it might be better for the poor thing, I had to put the family dog down last summer, it was really rough, I really do sympathize. I didn't want to assume that you were just doing it flippantly or anything, just wanted to make sure you knew your options. And in his picture he looked so happy, I would never have said he was that old!
Yeah, we've had a few scares where he was really sick and we thought we were going to have to do it, but he always pulls through.
It's like he refuses to die...
(thats my boy:P)

Most people don't assume he is that old, especially when we tell them the breed. They're astonished. He truly is one of a kind:P